• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

8ch.net censorship. Invite anon refugees here to bellchan

Started by DanTSX, August 06, 2019, 07:12:41 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on August 08, 2019, 01:20:41 PM
May I also take the liberty to suggest that the "blamed" individual you mentioned (Milluh/Pedro?) was called out accidentally on a FaceBook show, as having been another "troll" to have called in Welfare Checks on Heather?

Perhaps this "blamed" individual you mention is someone else?

It was someone else, of whom you are also a fan.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on August 08, 2019, 11:35:24 AM
Little Sean takes big objects in his rectum.

Not only does he take big objects in his rectum, he puts said objects in and around his mouth and nostrils, gargles semen and eats shit.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZRAA on August 08, 2019, 01:25:51 PM
K. Dubb, what are your thoughts around Little Sean and Bart Ell possibly being the same person?

I don't think so.  Bart made at least one dig at him that I remember shortly after that incident.  Plus Bart has always been nice to me while Sean knows what I think of him.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 08, 2019, 12:38:43 PM
I wonder how many times that offer had been made privately before and how much of his seething, obsessive rage is just impotent fury at having been ignored.

Oof. Hell of a thought- but it would make sense.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on August 08, 2019, 01:32:03 PM
Oof. Hell of a thought- but it would make sense.

Heather always invites us to #RageThruTheNight.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 08, 2019, 01:31:42 PM
I don't think so.  Bart made at least one dig at him that I remember shortly after that incident.  Plus Bart has always been nice to me while Sean knows what I think of him.

Intriguing. Perhaps he lashed out at himself to make it more believable. But I’ll leave the sock puppet conspiracies to VC.

And dang! I ain’t know your ass had beef with Little Sean, son.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZRAA on August 08, 2019, 01:35:39 PM
Intriguing. Perhaps he lashed out at himself to make it more believable. But I’ll leave the sock puppet conspiracies to VC.

And dang! I ain’t know your ass had beef with Little Sean, son.

I live in daily dread of biker gangs running a train on my ass.  It's a hell of an existence.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 08, 2019, 01:38:01 PM
It's a hell of an existence.

Or as Little Sean says, “Cocaine is one helluva drug”.

AZZERAE

Also, “Hey sister, there’s a lotta things money can’t buy”.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 08, 2019, 01:38:01 PM
I live in daily dread of biker gangs running a train on my ass.  It's a hell of an existence.

Perhaps the weirdest most beta male recording.... That and of course his "girlfriend", asking little Sean "that he's a women aren't you?".

No disrespect to the LGBTQ community.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DanTSX on August 08, 2019, 02:10:53 PM
Stop fucking up my thread...

Well, the technofacists have outdone themselves
And censored 8ch.net.  We should welcome anons here to bellchan.  The ridiculous cat lady boomers and wine aunts will appreciate the QLarps.

Honestly, this is s ridiculous and frightening precedent. Hate is one thing, but censorship Is much worse. Twenty years ago the same people bitching about frog memes on 8ch would be screaming about censorship.

It’s all so tiresome.

^^^^^^^
THIS!

Jackstar

Quote from: AZRAA on August 08, 2019, 01:09:00 PM
I highly suspect this is about the moment when Jack’s eyes begin to glaze over.

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on August 08, 2019, 02:17:18 PM
Perhaps the weirdest most beta male recording.... That and of course his "girlfriend", asking little Sean "that he's a women aren't you?".

No disrespect to the LGBTQ community.

Oh that's ok, sweet cheeks.  We don't want him, either.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 08, 2019, 01:06:17 PM
He has always been one of Heather's fiercest critics on ellgab and famously called the police on her while she was doing her show, an act to which he failed to own up while someone else was publicly blamed.  Since then he has kept up a running stream of the coarsest possible invective but is still, inexplicably, tolerated.
I don't follow those threads because too complex and too crazy but I seem to recall he "blamed a Mexican" for the 911 call? Arguably a decent artifice, and I could be wrong, but that thought the initial call was claimed to made by "Pedro" or "Pablo" or someone?

VC

Quote from: AZRAA on August 08, 2019, 01:35:39 PM

K_Dubb did a hilarious post recently about his alter/SP theory at BG. :D

VC

Quote from: albrecht on August 08, 2019, 03:49:58 PM
I don't follow those threads because too complex and too crazy but I seem to recall he "blamed a Mexican" for the 911 call? Arguably a decent artifice, and I could be wrong, but that thought the initial call was claimed to made by "Pedro" or "Pablo" or someone?

Aka and confessed by Jedi Miller

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 08, 2019, 03:49:58 PM

No, Mexicans never call the police for fear of ICE!  I lost track of the narrative at some point, too, but I think you and brig are confusing a later call by miller.  The first I remember was right after Heather hung up on Dynamo and Heather blamed Dynamo for it.

albrecht

Quote from: VC on August 08, 2019, 03:57:15 PM
Aka and confessed by Jedi Miller
I seem to recall this but 1) it could be a Mandela Effect 2) haven't followed the saga- too much drama and too complex to understand.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 08, 2019, 03:58:13 PM
No, Mexicans never call the police for fear of ICE!  I lost track of the narrative at some point, too, but I think you and brig are confusing a later call by miller.  The first I remember was right after Heather hung up on Dynamo and Heather blamed Dynamo for it.
True. They usually fear La Migra. The whole situation is too complex, too emotional, and too bizarre for me to understand or follow. Credit to those who do so, I guess.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 08, 2019, 03:58:13 PM

We all know way too much about any of this shit then is healthy.  8)

LittleSean didn't own up to the swatting until after the big December 10 announcement/debacle. He let somebody else take the blame for nearly a month presumably because he thought he'd never be found out. No repercussions, leading to the Bart is Sean rumors

The Miller/Pedro copycat swatting was admitted to almost immediately

Metron2267

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 08, 2019, 04:29:37 PM

No, you want a few frames before where Greer (the driver) turns around and uses the CIA special on him.

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 08, 2019, 01:31:42 PM
Sean isn't up on Canadian lingo either, just anger and jealousy.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 08, 2019, 04:24:48 PM
We all know way too much about any of this shit then is healthy.  8)

I know; I feel like a gossipy old auntie.  You are free to draw whatever conclusions you like on the sorry state of my social life that permits the profligate squandering of attention on this dreck, and they're probably all true.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 08, 2019, 04:49:36 PM
LittleSean didn't own up to the swatting until after the big December 10 announcement/debacle. He let somebody else take the blame for nearly a month presumably because he thought he'd never be found out. No repercussions, leading to the Bart is Sean rumors

The Miller/Pedro copycat swatting was admitted to almost immediately

Thank you!