• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

8ch.net censorship. Invite anon refugees here to bellchan

Started by DanTSX, August 06, 2019, 07:12:41 AM

DanTSX

Well, the technofacists have outdone themselves
And censored 8ch.net.  We should welcome anons here to bellchan.  The ridiculous cat lady boomers and wine aunts will appreciate the QLarps.

Honestly, this is s ridiculous and frightening precedent. Hate is one thing, but censorship Is much worse. Twenty years ago the same people bitching about frog memes on 8ch would be screaming about censorship.

It’s all so tiresome.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on August 06, 2019, 07:12:41 AM
And censored 8ch.net.  We should welcome anons here to bellchan.  The ridiculous cat lady boomers and wine aunts will appreciate the QLarps.

Honestly, this is s ridiculous and frightening precedent. Hate is one thing, but censorship Is much worse. Twenty years ago the same people bitching about frog memes on 8ch would be screaming about censorship.

It’s all so tiresome.

^^^^^^^
THIS!

analog kid

As much a fever swamp as this place is, those painfully dense 8chan boomers would be at home.

Also slipper slope fallacy.

WOTR

Got it. There is a website that is responsible for all of the hate and mass shootings and needs to be taken offline in order for everybody to go back to their little utopia's. Thank goodness it has been taken down. We can only hope for the sake of humanities future that it remains shuttered.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on August 06, 2019, 05:52:26 PM
As much a fever swamp as this place is, those painfully dense 8chan boomers would be at home.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: analog kid on August 06, 2019, 05:52:26 PM

Bart Ell's IQ is nudging double numbers . . . maybe there's a 'home' there ?

Jojo

Quote from: DanTSX on August 06, 2019, 07:12:41 AM

Honestly, this is s ridiculous and frightening precedent. Hate is one thing, but censorship Is much worse. Twenty years ago the same people bitching about frog memes on 8ch would be https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=3.0#screaming about censorship.

It’s all so tiresome.
I read that 8chan was a place where mass murderers organized future activities, with no registration required so no one could ever trace them.  Inciting violence is not included in free speech. 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tangerine on August 07, 2019, 06:48:46 PM
I read that 8chan was a place where mass murderers organized future activities, with no registration required so no one could ever trace them.  Inciting violence is not included in free speech.

Nigga plz, InfinityChan is a melting pot of friendship.

The shooter never posted a manifesto on 8chan the site owner admitted this. The shooter posted on Twitter and Instagram and neither of (((those))) site will be shut down.

>with no registration required so no one could ever trace them
you dont need to register to be tracked thats what IP's are for

https://twitter.com/infinitechan/status/1158688643856420869

Jackstar

I read that 8chan was a place where mass murderers organized future activities

You also read that processed carbohydrates are nutritious. Just sayin'.

What's your stance on swatting and rapey biker gangs?

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 08, 2019, 08:48:51 AM
What's your stance on swatting and rapey biker gangs?
I look forward to the next DNC debate to answer these important questions. After all the 1%ers are a minority and so should have protected rights? A lifestyle choice certainly should be supported? Biden might weigh in on the subject?

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 07, 2019, 07:09:52 PM
Nigga plz, InfinityChan is a melting pot of friendship.

The shooter never posted a manifesto on 8chan the site owner admitted this. The shooter posted on Twitter and Instagram and neither of (((those))) site will be shut down.

>with no registration required so no one could ever trace them
you dont need to register to be tracked thats what IP's are for

https://twitter.com/infinitechan/status/1158688643856420869

fuck Instagram! that's a site for egirls, thots, and hoes. degeneracy.

K_Dubb

Remember that when Sean actually got through to Heather he offered to mentor her.  Uh huh.  He may not be a fan of her broadcasting chops but he is definitely a fan of her other talents.

I wonder how many times that offer had been made privately before and how much of his seething, obsessive rage is just impotent fury at having been ignored.

Lilith

Quote from: username on August 08, 2019, 11:35:24 AM
Little Sean takes big objects in his rectum.

Be that as it may, I'm still a Sean fan, so...

I'll allow it.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 08, 2019, 12:38:43 PM
his seething, obsessive rage is just impotent fury at having been ignored.

If it helps any, I still have no idea who this guy is, nor why any of his 'contributions' have ever been deemed relevant to anyone. Does he even know who Kennedy was?

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on August 08, 2019, 12:52:28 PM
If it helps any, I still have no idea who this guy is, nor why any of his 'contributions' have ever been deemed relevant to anyone. Does he even know who Kennedy was?

He hangs out at Ellgab, so maybe not.

AZZERAE

Does he even know who Kennedy was?

Do you own, or have access to the Zapruder film? Freeze frame 313.

K_Dubb

He has always been one of Heather's fiercest critics on ellgab and famously called the police on her while she was doing her show, an act to which he failed to own up while someone else was publicly blamed.  Since then he has kept up a running stream of the coarsest possible invective but is still, inexplicably, tolerated.

AZZERAE

I highly suspect this is about the moment when Jack’s eyes begin to glaze over.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 08, 2019, 01:06:17 PM
He has always been one of Heather's fiercest critics on ellgab and famously called the police on her while she was doing her show, an act to which he failed to own up while someone else was publicly blamed.  Since then he has kept up a running stream of the coarsest possible invective but is still, inexplicably, tolerated.

I think this might be incorrect.  I believe he DID take credit for it.

#ICouldBeWrong

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on August 08, 2019, 01:10:30 PM
I think this might be incorrect.  I believe he DID take credit for it.

#ICouldBeWrong

Maybe a week later, after the heat was off.

AZZERAE

Not than anyone gives a shit what I post, but K. Dubb’s right, in this particular instance.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZRAA on August 08, 2019, 01:09:00 PM
I highly suspect this is about the moment when Jack’s eyes begin to glaze over.

You're right; I took the professed ignorance as a question when in fact it was the point.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 08, 2019, 01:11:25 PM
Maybe a week later, after the heat was off.

May I also take the liberty to suggest that the "blamed" individual you mentioned (Milluh/Pedro?) was called out accidentally on a FaceBook show, as having been another "troll" to have called in Welfare Checks on Heather?

Perhaps this "blamed" individual you mention is someone else?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on August 08, 2019, 12:42:08 PM
Be that as it may, I'm still a Sean fan, so...

I'll allow it.

I have no issues with those who want their rectum to hang like a wizards sleeve.

AZZERAE

K. Dubb, what are your thoughts around Little Sean and Bart Ell possibly being the same person?

Lilith

Quote from: username on August 08, 2019, 01:25:35 PM

I have no issues with those who want their rectum to hang like a wizards sleeve.

#PraiseMV!