Say hello to your new president

analog kid

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 06, 2019, 06:07:09 PM
Afraid so.

Crisis actors 1
Trump         0

I cant believe it is 30330 already!

Say hello to your new president

If you apply yourself and concentrate, you could probably stay on subject. It might require some vitamin D.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 06, 2019, 06:11:56 PM

No one is going to vote for this gun grabbing faggot that failed to build a wall and abandoned his base it's over he lost.

4/8 chan helped him meme him into the presidency and we did it for free. 4chan/pol/ has went to shit it's barely worth reading anymore all the original meme warriors have left and it's overrun with faggots. There will be no 2016 repeat Trump killed any chance of reelection with his zionist gun grabbing agenda. He was never /ourguy/ he just larped as one then sold us all out.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 06, 2019, 06:26:47 PM
No one is going to vote for this gun grabbing faggot that failed to build a wall and abandoned his base it's over he lost.

4/8 chan helped him meme him into the presidency and we did it for free. 4chan/pol/ has went to shit it's barely worth reading anymore all the original meme warriors have left and it's overrun with faggots. There will be no 2016 repeat Trump killed any chance of reelection with his zionist gun grabbing agenda. He was never /ourguy/ he just larped as one then sold us all out.

Predictable... I've never trusted any of the suits. It baffles me that so many cling on to phony politicians.

Dr. MD MD

So, Biden instead?!  ???

I really don’t understand this. I really don’t.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 06, 2019, 09:30:50 PM
So, Biden instead?!  ???

I really don’t understand this. I really don’t.

Trump and Biden are the same thing it dont matter who wins now the jews won there is nothing that can be done.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 06, 2019, 09:47:56 PM
Trump and Biden are the same thing it dont matter who wins now the jews won there is nothing that can be done.

Amazing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 06, 2019, 09:47:56 PM

You may be (probably are) right but I’m not entirely convinced of this yet. It would be sad to see it all collapse now just as the rest of the world is catching on.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 06, 2019, 06:07:09 PM

Ol' plugz! Lookit that Colgate smile...

↑ Hey, look! Kizuna is RIGHT AGAIN (as usual). ↑

感謝 です

DanTSX

Donald no longer best friend

Tulsi is Best friend now

Metron2267

Quote from: DanTSX on August 07, 2019, 01:53:43 PM

Donald no longer best friend

Tulsi is Best friend now

Tulsi has only one position though - doggy style.

Kiss our economy goodbye.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 06, 2019, 09:50:09 PM
You may be (probably are) right but I’m not entirely convinced of this yet. It would be sad to see it all collapse now just as the rest of the world is catching on.
It's war - don't confuse  one battle retreat with a total loss yet.

Metron2267

He's been hamstrung by the courts until the SCOTUS approval for military funding, what part of deep state resistance do you fail to get?

Quote4/8 chan helped him meme him into the presidency and we did it for free. 4chan/pol/ has went to shit it's barely worth reading anymore all the original meme warriors have left and it's overrun with faggots. There will be no 2016 repeat Trump killed any chance of reelection with his zionist gun grabbing agenda. He was never /ourguy/ he just larped as one then sold us all out.

You give up far too easily.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Karo on August 07, 2019, 05:32:18 PM

FUG DRUMPF!

See you faggots in Valhalla ~desu

DanTSX

Quote from: Karo on August 07, 2019, 05:32:18 PM
He's been hamstrung by the courts until the SCOTUS approval for military funding, what part of deep state resistance do you fail to get?

Truth

And the 2016 meme war veterans are still there and waiting.  Meme magic doesn’t work until the consciousness brings the egregore back to front and center.  We memes chaos into our reality, and we have to live with that.  We are stuck with the chaos we unleashed until it’s time to feed the monkey again, at which point we meme the re election.

Joe won’t get the nomination because chaos now rules. It has already been foretold that trump wins again as long as we don’t switch too many timelines.  So ride the chaos out, but get ready to meme again to keep us on the trump wins timeline.  The second term will be chaotic, but more predictable and controllable.  A dem win will be bad chaos.  Trump is good chaos.

Just don’t forget that you’re here forever.  But together, we can make a hell of a reality if we take back the power of influence and chaos from being strictly under (((their))) control.

Don’t lose hope frens.  Trump is an anointed being of light.  He has to deal with a swamp filled of shit and glowpeople.  But he always wins because he is protected by the light and
Everyone else’s brain is full of demon cum.

Kidnostad3

Whatever his failings, who but Trump could have accomplished what he has in the face of the seditious assault on the office of the President mounted by corrupt leftist politicians aided and abetted by  equally corrupt and subversive senior federal bureaucrats, Republican turncoats and a grossly dishonest MSM that functions as an anti-Trump propaganda mill?  It took the election of an irreverent, bombastic, bomb-throwing brawler like Trump to smoke the bastards out.  Love him or hate him, Trump is the man for the times. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 08, 2019, 01:37:51 PM
who but Trump

I sometimes wonder, what it would take for you to lose your woody for the guy.

DanTSX

Quote from: AZRAA on August 08, 2019, 01:51:28 PM
I sometimes wonder, what it would take for you to lose your woody for the guy.

DanTSX

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 08, 2019, 01:37:51 PM
Whatever his failings, who but Trump could have accomplished what he has in the face of the seditious assault on the office of the President mounted by corrupt leftist politicians aided and abetted by  equally corrupt and subversive senior federal bureaucrats, Republican turncoats and a grossly dishonest MSM that functions as an anti-Trump propaganda mill?  It took the election of an irreverent, bombastic, bomb-throwing brawler like Trump to smoke the bastards out.  Love him or hate him, Trump is the man for the times.

He had two years of supermajority

All he did was give money to best ally ::)

AZZERAE

Quote from: DanTSX on August 08, 2019, 02:16:01 PM

Oh, don't get it twisted, I like 'im. Its just, certain jokes don't age all that well.

DanTSX

Quote from: DanTSX on August 08, 2019, 02:18:22 PM

I still love him and am now angry at myself for criticizing him.

I have loyalty to the guy.

DanTSX

Quote from: AZRAA on August 08, 2019, 02:21:31 PM
Oh, don't get it twisted, I like 'im. Its just, certain jokes don't age all that well.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DanTSX on August 08, 2019, 02:25:35 PM

I dunno what Struck/Stroke/Paige has to do with it ... but, okay.

DanTSX

Quote from: AZRAA on August 08, 2019, 02:28:45 PM
I dunno what Struck/Stroke/Paige has to do with it ... but, okay.

Fifth or sixth column of the active international coup against him

And I like the gif.  It has a lot of swish. I thought MV would like it

Kidnostad3

Quote from: DanTSX on August 08, 2019, 02:18:22 PM

That's true only to those who have had their heads up their ass for the past 30 months. 

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark-simone/content/2019-03-09-the-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments-so-far/

AZZERAE

Quote from: DanTSX on August 08, 2019, 02:33:22 PM
Fifth or sixth column of the active international coup against him

Ah.

I like the gif

As do I.

It has a lot of swish

Does too.

I thought MV would like it

I'm sure he will.

ItsOver

That's one smarmy, arrogant jerk.  Just like Comey and a number of swamp dwellers.  It's all about them.  Serve the people?  Ha, not in their minds, especially when they see most Americans as deplorable rabble.  This is the only way they'd like to "serve the people," if they can stand the smell.

Yes, Jorch, we know. "Yuck!"