• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

El Paso Shootings

Started by albrecht, August 03, 2019, 01:26:51 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on August 05, 2019, 09:07:59 AM
Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

Settle down Beavis.
Heh, heh... true.  Starranus unmasked as Beavis. ;D

albrecht

I know people can deal with stressful, emotional, or sad situations in different ways but why is Beta smiling when discussing the El Paso shooting in this initial interview from Vegas?

https://youtu.be/-PRCu0utrU0

Asuka Langley

Quote from: albrecht on August 05, 2019, 03:20:23 PM
I know people can deal with stressful, emotional, or sad situations in different ways but why is Beta smiling when discussing the El Paso shooting in this initial interview from Vegas?

https://youtu.be/-PRCu0utrU0

What is Teledildonics

Quote from: Jackstar on August 05, 2019, 04:11:53 PM

No doubt most of 'em happen in this town!  Ha!  I'd like to see someone post this with news footage of shooting crimes in that town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpCoidxg6Ek

I woke up today and only found out there were mass shootings around noon.  That is how little I pay attention to news these days.  I avoid it like the plague on weekends.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 05, 2019, 04:30:59 PM
I woke up today and only found out there were mass shootings around noon.  That is how little I pay attention to news these days.  I avoid it like the plague on weekends.

I wish you’d avoid those shorts the same way. ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 05, 2019, 05:12:15 PM
I wish you’d avoid those shorts the same way. ::)

LOL.  Nice to see you too, MD.  You know I just wear them to aggravate you! ;D

whoozit

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 05, 2019, 06:16:46 PM
LOL.  Nice to see you too, MD.  You know I just wear them to aggravate you! ;D
The potato goes in front big guy.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on August 05, 2019, 04:11:53 PM

I thought it was a new collection of talking heads for CNN and MSNBC.

whoozit

There aren’t enough women on that poster.  What about diversity and stuff?

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 05, 2019, 04:28:09 PM
No doubt most of 'em happen in this town!  Ha!  I'd like to see someone post this with news footage of shooting crimes in that town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpCoidxg6Ek

The town that won’t let you down.

https://heyjackass.com/

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on August 05, 2019, 06:46:05 PM
There aren’t enough women on that poster.  What about diversity and stuff?
Good point.  We need more diversity and inclusion in crime.  Get busy Dems.  And please add more than just politicians.

ItsOver

Dayton Shooting: Former bandmate, ex-girlfriend cut ties with Betts before mass shooting

"The two met in January this year, according to Johnson’s account. Betts, 24, of Bellbrook, majored in psychology at Sinclair Community College.

“We bonded over the laughable conspiracy theories that our professor tried to preach as we walked to similar parking spots in the college parking garage,” Johnson wrote. “We also were very open about our mental illnesses from the very beginning.”

https://www.whio.com/news/local/dayton-shooting-former-bandmate-girlfriend-cut-ties-with-betts-before-mass-shooting/vkAVbaDcSQfAfSGpRWWLuJ/

Juan

That’s racist. The Washington Post today denounced mental illness as the cause of mass shootings and other crazy stuff.

Dr. MD MD

It’s those crazy kids and all their video game playing and heavy metal music.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on August 06, 2019, 01:27:56 PM
That’s racist. The Washington Post today denounced mental illness as the cause of mass shootings and other crazy stuff.
They probably don't want to upset their mentally ill subscribers.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 06, 2019, 11:05:44 AM
Dayton Shooting: Former bandmate, ex-girlfriend cut ties with Betts before mass shooting

"The two met in January this year, according to Johnson’s account. Betts, 24, of Bellbrook, majored in psychology at Sinclair Community College.

“We bonded over the laughable conspiracy theories that our professor tried to preach as we walked to similar parking spots in the college parking garage,” Johnson wrote. “We also were very open about our mental illnesses from the very beginning.”

https://www.whio.com/news/local/dayton-shooting-former-bandmate-girlfriend-cut-ties-with-betts-before-mass-shooting/vkAVbaDcSQfAfSGpRWWLuJ/
I just saw her on CNN, apparently he turned her into a lesbian? Or is that me being LGBTISQ stereotyping due to her haircut and glasses.  ;) CNN also makes no mention of his Leftist and Democratic Party support and postings. But, seriously, so many of these shooters, or alleged shooters, have history of mental problems, track-record in school or police of problems, people who know they are nuts, and post crazy stuff on the internet. In other words, like many of the Muslims, "on the radar" but nothing done until the attack happens. 

ps: if someone is showing you footage of mass shootings on date, even if is not a first date, is a sign.
pps: anyone who has a "manifesto" also bears looking into. Certainly within our rights and should not be a crime but might warrant some interest depending on content.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on August 06, 2019, 11:05:44 AM

So, was this guy’s 2014 obituary determined to be a fake or what?!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on August 06, 2019, 04:15:19 PM
I just saw her on CNN, apparently he turned her into a lesbian? Or is that me being LGBTISQ stereotyping due to her haircut and glasses...
Hater. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 06, 2019, 04:17:32 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the MSM to figure it out. 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on August 06, 2019, 04:15:19 PM
I just saw her on CNN, apparently he turned her into a lesbian? Or is that me being LGBTISQ stereotyping due to her haircut and glasses.  ;) CNN also makes no mention of his Leftist and Democratic Party support and postings. But, seriously, so many of these shooters, or alleged shooters, have history of mental problems, track-record in school or police of problems, people who know they are nuts, and post crazy stuff on the internet. In other words, like many of the Muslims, "on the radar" but nothing done until the attack happens. 

ps: if someone is showing you footage of mass shootings on date, even if is not a first date, is a sign.
pps: anyone who has a "manifesto" also bears looking into. Certainly within our rights and should not be a crime but might warrant some interest depending on content.
“We also were very open about our mental illnesses from the very beginning.”   That must have been a romantic date.

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1345171]

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 06, 2019, 04:17:32 PM

If it's fake, there are significant and multiple efforts underway. And let's not forget the photos of the Wal-Mart guy don't match up. Weird shitfuckery prevalent.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 06, 2019, 04:56:06 PM
“We also were very open about our mental illnesses from the very beginning.”   That must have been a romantic date.
Has Norry's affiliated company jumped into this burgeoning market?

www.massshooterdate.com
www.crazydate.com

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on August 06, 2019, 05:13:09 PM

If it's fake, there are significant and multiple efforts underway. And let's not forget the photos of the Wal-Mart guy don't match up. Weird shitfuckery prevalent.
Strange times. Lest I sound like Norry, or Art of old, things seem to be escalating quickly and the "narrative" is more important than figuring out what actually happened and it seems the media, society, and government wants more....

analog kid

Is it crisis actors again?

Groan.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: analog kid on August 06, 2019, 05:54:45 PM
Is it crisis actors again?

Groan.

Afraid so.

Crisis actors 1
Trump         0

I cant believe it is 30330 already!

Say hello to your new president