• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

View the 1% fleeing to New Zealand on the verge of WWIII

Started by Stellar, July 22, 2019, 12:46:51 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on August 03, 2019, 10:19:44 PM
Frustrated brown dudes. Hadji forgot the map.
All of them military age males.  Where's the drone strike when you need one?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2019, 03:12:45 AM
All of them military age males.  Where's the drone strike when you need one?

They should put the FBI on it.  ;D

Kidnostad3

There I was using the weight room of a health club in Tauranga, NZ when I spot a sign that says "NO GRUNTING."  Before I left I asked one of the attendants if he could direct me to a gym that was not grunt free.  Got a sheepish look for a response. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2019, 09:34:29 AM
They should put the FBI on it.  ;D
Fbi, Fbi, Fbi.  You are a fucking Fbi shill.  Constantly on the Fbi shit cycle.  Too fucking obvious. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 14, 2019, 11:03:41 AM
There I was using the weight room of a health club in Tauranga, NZ when I spot a sign that says "NO GRUNTING."  Before I left I asked one of the attendants if he could direct me to a gym that was not grunt free.  Got a sheepish look for a response.
Is that if you are giving or receiving?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2019, 11:42:37 AM
Fbi, Fbi, Fbi.  You are a fucking Fbi shill.  Constantly on the Fbi shit cycle.  Too fucking obvious.

I’ve only ever rightly been critical of them here. How can that in any way be considered being a shill?! You’re just like the Dems. Just do a 180 stretch and it’s all good in the hood to you faggots cuz you actually think everyone’s stupid compared to you. If only you could see an accurate reflection of yourself you would see what a pathetic little knob gobbler you really are.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2019, 11:43:32 AM
Is that if you are giving or receiving?

In the interest of maintaining good international relations and to avoid getting my ass kicked (there were several seriously muscled-up Kiwis in the room) I chose not to ask such questions; but, upon leaving I defiantly grunted loudly in the parking lot half-way to my car. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 15, 2019, 02:32:20 PM
In the interest of maintaining good international relations and to avoid getting my ass kicked (there were several seriously muscled-up Kiwis in the room) I chose not to ask such questions; but, upon leaving I defiantly grunted loudly in the parking lot half-way to my car.
That'll show those sheep fuckers.