Famous Bellgabbers on canvas

Started by Chocolate coated jackboot, July 20, 2019, 04:10:03 PM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Liberace! on July 21, 2019, 02:45:29 AM
lol, jesus.  that's terrible.

Some people can't appreciate fine art.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 21, 2019, 09:25:10 PM
Regretfully I haven't yet attained full hipsterhood but my cousin makes his living refurbishing them and the next cherry (or is it lingonberry) he comes across is mine.

How old must a Volvo be in order to be eligible for hipsterhood?

*Do old VW vans count- or are they too damn expensive now?

My Cydonia period

Admittedly a disaster...too Assange-ish

RCH or lost member of Fleetwood Mac? I'll let the viewer decide

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on July 23, 2019, 04:06:02 PM
How old must a Volvo be in order to be eligible for hipsterhood?

*Do old VW vans count- or are they too damn expensive now?

Anything boxy era is good.  Recognizably older, but too new to be cool.  And it must be refurbished rather than restored -- you are aiming for the studied look of inattention and neglect, as though you might really be poor or don't care.  Walks has it right on.

The classic VW van is far too cool to be hipster.  They are larping hippie poseurs, which is a completely different category.  My neighbor drives a T3, though, which is right in that sweet spot.

Catsmile

Quote from: Sixteen on July 23, 2019, 02:33:16 PM
The reason the dog is chasing his anal area is because it is stinging or hurting from something the male is doing to the nerves in the anal area.   ... <#StoppedRiteThere>
... Oh
... Emm
... Gee
... !
... F
... M
... L
... !!
................................................................................................
... it failed to perform.

#DoNothing...

#GetWallsOfInaneTardedWo'man'splaining.
#<ScrollingScrollingScrolling.Gif>

#Heater&TweenNeedToCo-hostAYouTubeChannel
#FuqYeah!

Lilith

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 23, 2019, 04:40:01 PM
Anything boxy era is good.  Recognizably older, but too new to be cool.  And it must be refurbished rather than restored -- you are aiming for the studied look of inattention and neglect, as though you might really be poor or don't care.  Walks has it right on.

I would imagine that puts us 97-98 or earlier? Nothing AWD, nothing with a turbo... How about an late 80's Mercedes diesel? Certainly it does not NEED to be a Volvo?

***Full disclosure- I bought a Westfalia around 12 years ago... Before they got really expensive.  :-[

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on July 23, 2019, 05:18:42 PM
I would imagine that puts us 97-98 or earlier? Nothing AWD, nothing with a turbo... How about an late 80's Mercedes diesel? Certainly it does not NEED to be a Volvo?

***Full disclosure- I bought a Westfalia around 12 years ago... Before they got really expensive.  :-[

Ahahaa I smell a stinky hipster!  Nah the Volvo thing is pure Scandy/native Seattleite; with your background an older German car is entirely appropriate.

ItsOver

Go full senior citizen.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on July 23, 2019, 05:44:03 PM
Go full senior citizen.

That would be more properly be a Buick, or as they were called back-when "Jew-ick" by some. Or at least something larger. There appears to be a statistical analysis that says as one ages the vehicle needs to get larger but still a sedan with four doors and a large trunk- even thought rolling solo and not eating much so why all the room needed? Safety, I guess. I recall, I wish I filmed it, an AMAZING 5minutes of watching, several others also stopped in amazement, of some old lady in her large 80's vintage Caddy made what, I lost count, a 23 point turn to manage to leave a parking space and negotiate out of the parking lot. It was amazing because she was bent over with that spine deal and was looking out of her vehicle almost UNDER the steering wheel. It was amazing. Move a few inches. Stop, reverse, Stop, Drive, repeat, repeat, repeat.......

Asuka Langley

>not buying a Bedford Rascal

starrmtn001

Quote from: Liberace! on July 21, 2019, 02:45:29 AM
lol, jesus.  that's terrible.
Is that bottom pic really you???   You looked, possessed. :o
Well, damn.  That sure connects a lot of dots. :(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 19, 2019, 04:44:53 AM
Is that bottom pic really you???   You looked, possessed. :o
Well, damn.  That sure connects a lot of dots. :(

I'd rather look possessed than be lonely.

Edit: Burn in a dumpster.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Liberace! on August 19, 2019, 04:21:25 AM
That's me at my best. When I'm really trying.

Such pretty hair, Lee. Such gorgeous blue eyes!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: AZRAA on August 19, 2019, 01:07:42 PM
Such pretty hair, Lee. Such gorgeous blue eyes!

I'm beating the beav away over here like you wouldn't believe.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on August 20, 2019, 03:41:11 AM
I'm beating the beav away over here like you wouldn't believe.

I must say that the new avatar looks like a man closer to the end of his life than the fabulous middle...

*It is easy to tell, at a glance, that Liberace! loves women when he is dressed in that getup.

Snipe Smack

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 23, 2019, 04:34:30 PM
RCH or lost member of Fleetwood Mac? I'll let the viewer decide

Hahahaha....... "lost member of Fleetwood Mac....".  Hahahaha!  ;D

Snipe Smack

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 21, 2019, 12:49:37 PM
Sorry, this one turned out much better. Unfortunately I had to remove it from the guest bathroom because people felt like they were being watched on the shitter

;D  ;D  ;D