Quote from: Catsmile on July 21, 2019, 07:31:14 PM
#HotDamn!!
#YouGotta'PurdyMouth,Boi...
#EvarBeenCampin'?

Sure have.  I'm a regular backwoodsman.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 21, 2019, 07:40:01 PM
Sure have.  I'm a regular backwoodsman.
Not ONLY did "Dueling Banjos" play earlier in a supposed playlist (that was primarily Metal-based due to power tools, heat, etc) BUT this article 'popped up' when I went on my laptop this evening- after replacing some decking (still wondering, considering price of cedar, at what price-point repair to that deck versus redoing the whole darn thing.) 

https://expmag.com/2019/02/on-tour-with-the-worlds-only-punk-banjo-star/

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 21, 2019, 07:50:11 PM
Not ONLY did "Dueling Banjos" play earlier in a supposed playlist (that was primarily Metal-based due to power tools, heat, etc) BUT this article 'popped up' when I went on my laptop this evening- after replacing some decking (still wondering, considering price of cedar, at what price-point repair to that deck versus redoing the whole darn thing.) 

Oh god that has hipster cred all over it -- sign me up!

Catsmile

Quote from: albrecht on July 21, 2019, 07:50:11 PM

#ThisGuy...

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 21, 2019, 07:56:17 PM
It is not good. Hipster is very, very bad. Luckily it was quickly dismissed by making jokes about "you look just like a hog" "you got a pretty mouth" and other high-jinx- like "like fuck this, I'm gonna rip a board and be done with that gap." And followed by back into theme of Slayer etc, more better for working/drinking. I still wonder though the incongruity and then back online that weird link? I do like bluegrass and have theories....and records but how do "they" know?

albrecht

Quote from: Catsmile on July 21, 2019, 07:57:57 PM
#ThisGuy...

#indeed#howdidbluegrassgetonmymetalfeed
#Icantevenhastagcorrectly

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 21, 2019, 07:56:17 PM

# You'll Just Banter Away With Any Ol' Slut, WON'T YOU!
# Sonders Away Yearning...
# For Those Alabaster Chesticles, Wiff Dat Smokin' Hot Backwoodsman Action...
#ThatAlmostWas.
#Crushed.
#TotallyNoHomo!
#BallsDidn'tTouch!Okay!

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 21, 2019, 08:08:48 PM
It is not good. Hipster is very, very bad. Luckily it was quickly dismissed by making jokes about "you look just like a hog" "you got a pretty mouth" and other high-jinx- like "like fuck this, I'm gonna rip a board and be done with that gap." And followed by back into theme of Slayer etc, more better for working/drinking. I still wonder though the incongruity and then back online that weird link? I do like bluegrass and have theories....and records but how do "they" know?

Oh no everyone in Seattle is a hipster -- we don't come in any other flavors.  A sudden manifestation of Dueling Banjos would be greeted with ironic smiles and goatee-stroking here.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on July 21, 2019, 08:17:08 PM
# You'll Just Banter Away With Any Ol' Slut, WON'T YOU!
# Sonders Away Yearning...
# For Those Alabaster Chesticles, Wiff Dat Smokin' Hot Backwoodsman Action...
#ThatAlmostWas.
#Crushed.
#TotallyNoHomo!
#BallsDidn'tTouch!Okay!

It's because I was always picked last in sports  :-[

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 21, 2019, 08:27:56 PM
Oh no everyone in Seattle is a hipster -- we don't come in any other flavors.  A sudden manifestation of Dueling Banjos would be greeted with ironic smiles and goatee-stroking here.
I'm an Inland Empire type. When I travel from Texas. Don't like how both are changing though... too many Californians, hipsters, etc. The gunshows in Spokane were EPIC! Just for fun time since not much back then. Amazing. Now... too many Hollywood, dot.com buying up land everywhere. Including my personal, ridiculous, one that had the whole former RR tunnel deal and hydro power with hunting/fishing area. I await it once the bears get the dotcom hipster guy.....

Catsmile

Quote from: albrecht on July 21, 2019, 08:36:38 PM
I'm an Inland Empire type. When I travel from Texas. Don't like how both are changing though... too many Californians, hipsters, etc. The gunshows in Spokane were EPIC! Just for fun time since not much back then. Amazing. Now... too many Hollywood, dot.com buying up land everywhere. Including my personal, ridiculous, one that had the whole former RR tunnel deal and hydro power with hunting/fishing area. I await it once the bears get the dotcom hipster guy.....

#Wind'EmUp...

#Let'EmGo!

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 21, 2019, 08:36:38 PM

Well now your Californian is a different beast:  total conformist, new car every year, actually goes to malls, steps on social inferiors.  A hipster eschews conformity, drives an old Volvo, shops second-hand, and has friends who are bums.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on July 21, 2019, 08:42:43 PM
#Wind'EmUp...

#Let'EmGo!

Don't get jealous, kitty.  I'll always pet the kitty.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 21, 2019, 08:43:45 PM
Well now your Californian is a different beast:  total conformist, new car every year, actually goes to malls, steps on social inferiors.  A hipster eschews conformity, drives an old Volvo, shops second-hand, and has friends who are bums.

You....  You....  You..... Don't drive an old Volvo, do you?   :o

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 21, 2019, 09:11:36 PM
You....  You....  You..... Don't drive an old Volvo, do you?   :o

Regretfully I haven't yet attained full hipsterhood but my cousin makes his living refurbishing them and the next cherry (or is it lingonberry) he comes across is mine.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 21, 2019, 09:25:10 PM
Regretfully I haven't yet attained full hipsterhood but my cousin makes his living refurbishing them and the next cherry (or is it lingonberry) he comes across is mine.

K_Dubb - A Swedish ride?  C'mon man.  Your people threw off the Swedish yoke over 100 years ago.  Don't crawl back now.

Actually it is kind of interesting to picture in your mind what kind of rigs the various Bellgab posters drive.

For you, I picture something not too modern.  Definitely something practical and useful for picking refurbished furniture and the like.  Yet something well....... Obscure, but groovy.   It really can only be one vehicle.  The Dodge Rampage.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 21, 2019, 09:36:35 PM
K_Dubb - A Swedish ride?  C'mon man.  Your people threw off the Swedish yoke over 100 years ago.  Don't crawl back now.

Actually it is kind of interesting to picture in your mind what kind of rigs the various Bellgab posters drive.

For you, I picture something not too modern.  Definitely something practical and useful for picking refurbished furniture and the like.  Yet something well....... Obscure, but groovy.   It really can only be one vehicle.  The Dodge Rampage.

It’s El Camino...ish.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 21, 2019, 09:36:35 PM

Haha that would be sweet; I would drive that.  There is a definite Volvo culture here, though, among the Scandihoovians -- blood is thicker than water, you know.  Cars handed down and maintained instead of traded in and shops doing only Volvo and Saab repairs.  I've avoided it thus far but capitulation is inevitable.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 21, 2019, 12:28:58 PM

Has anyone ever seen Falkie and the Man of a Thousand Chins in the same room together?

Lilith

I knew there were more coming!

#PraiseMV!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 20, 2019, 04:10:59 PM

I look like I just returned from Rome in a failed bid to free the king of Catherine.  Holbein would be jealous of this work.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on July 23, 2019, 03:59:06 AM
I look like I just returned from Rome in a failed bid to free the king of Catherine.  Holbein would be jealous of this work.

While there I’m sure you would’ve purchased an indulgence from the Vatican, securing your place in heaven. :)

Jojo

Quote from: Catsmile on July 21, 2019, 08:42:43 PM
#Wind'EmUp...

#Let'EmGo!
The reason the dog is chasing his anal area is because it is stinging or hurting from something the male is doing to the nerves in the anal area.  I'm sorry if anyone reading this is Hispanic, but Hispanics has a tendency to be very cruel to animals for entertainment.  Like trapping bugs inside wood glued together so they will try to get up, and calling them Jumping Beans until they die of suffocation.

The reason the male has his left hand over the dog's neck is to prevent the dog from jumping away.  The reason the dog is breathing funny, panting uneasily in weird increments, and making funny mouth movements is because the boy is either hurting him, has something in his anus or is rubbing a stinging ointment onto his anal area or very cropped tail.  The reason the dog doesn't bite or fight and just wants to get this over with is because they've done it many times before and he has been conquered each time he tried to jump down.  So, he doesn't even try to get down anymore, because he knows it's futile.  Plus the male blocks any effort by blocking forward movement at the throat.  The reason the dog doesn't cry or fall apart is because they boy would probably kick it if it failed to perform.