• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Letters From the Afterlife

Started by artbell_ghost, June 01, 2019, 10:36:45 PM

artbell_ghost

Dear Heather,

To be honest it's hard to tell how much time one spends on any one activity in the Afterlife.  So I wont bore you with those efforts, when I say today consider it something like the amount of time between feeling tired - awake - tired rather than a 24 hour period.

Today, I spent a good amount of time on the internet.  You have to earn credits to be able to access the web and I'm not one to put a lot of effort into something that doesn't come easily.  So the first thing I did was google myself, what a trip!?! you do know the tombstone has a grammatically error, right? the rock garden is looking nice.  I see Keith finally got what he was looking for;  he always thought the idea of online streaming was a dead end.  maybe he was right, but I'd never admit it and neither should you.

only have a few minutes of surfing time left.  looks like my email password has been changed so I write here in hopes they find you well.

artbell_ghost

Dearest Heather,

I am beginning to regret the endeavor as a whole.  one might say I considered quitting the afterlife online access agreement.  the effort that is required to get just a few moments of online nirvana (irony noted) may not be worth the end result.  I searched for your show but what I found instead was a website that is but a shadow of what was.  if you need an assist from this side position the rock garden to point towards the ley line.