• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

350,000 White Men Died To Free Black People

Started by chefist, May 26, 2019, 07:18:03 PM

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on July 24, 2019, 09:17:54 PM
Lesson from this sad story? White folk don't drive down Martin Luther King Drive.
Interestingly, though common knowledge for anybody who pays attention, why haven't all those MLK streets been renamed removed considering the #metoo, plagiarism, and other antics of MLK as documented both by scholars, papers, and even the FBI (who won't officially release the tapes and most documents on him for a few more years due to some laws?)  I mean they will replace any school or street name of anyone (well, white people) these days but silence with regard to MLK's history?  Sort of, I guess, how a die-hard terrorist and communist Nelson Mandela is praised, media ignoring the actual history of the group, weapons, munitions, and stuff seized in his arrest or the bombings and attacks his group did (which also targeted blacks) and the corruption and violence associated later with his former wife etc. Mandela Effect, I guess?

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on July 24, 2019, 09:26:20 PM
Interestingly, though common knowledge for anybody who pays attention, why haven't all those MLK streets been renamed removed considering the #metoo, plagiarism, and other antics of MLK as documented both by scholars, papers, and even the FBI (who won't officially release the tapes and most documents on him for a few more years due to some laws?)  I mean they will replace any school or street name of anyone (well, white people) these days but silence with regard to MLK's history?  Sort of, I guess, how a die-hard terrorist and communist Nelson Mandela is praised, media ignoring the actual history of the group, weapons, munitions, and stuff seized in his arrest or the bombings and attacks his group did (which also targeted blacks) and the corruption and violence associated later with his former wife etc. Mandela Effect, I guess?

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on July 24, 2019, 09:17:54 PM
Lesson from this sad story? White folk don't drive down Martin Luther King Drive.
The herd will thin itself out.  Darwinism in action.  What the FUCK ever.   

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on July 24, 2019, 09:26:20 PM

Herr Albrecht, why do you aske rhetorical questions? 

ETAL:  Shit, now you've got me asking them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 17, 2019, 02:48:57 AM
Ah, I get your meaning.  *uuuuunnnnzzzzziiiipp*  Have at it, faggot.

Hold on...let me grab my microscope. ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 25, 2019, 01:28:34 PM
Hold on...let me grab my microscope. ::)
Whatever.  Have at it.  Nobody ever claimed a slut like you was a 'SIZE queen.'

AC400KICK

People of Color need to be paid reparations. The money should be drawn from the paycheck of white americans. 15 % of your earnings as a white person (if you are white) should be allocated for this. Let's redistributed and spread around some of the privilege to the disenfranchised and marginalized..

#saynotohate
#saynotowhiteprivilege
#endracism

Kidnostad3

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 27, 2019, 04:17:43 AM
People of Color need to be paid reparations. The money should be drawn from the paycheck of white americans. 15 % of your earnings as a white person (if you are white) should be allocated for this. Let's redistributed and spread around some of the privilege to the disenfranchised and marginalized..

#saynotohateo
#saynotowhiteprivilege
#endracism

People of color need to stop focusing on their color and start concentrating on becoming law abiding, productive American citizens.  So called reparations would be just another way the left uses to infantilize certain minorities and keep them dependent and beholden.  Pay your dues by learning a trade, acquiring a specialty certification or earning a degree, and gain experience starting at the entry level and work your way up to your highest level of competence.  You know, like the rest of us try to do.  I have personally known many people of color who have done just that who deservedly take pride in their accomplishments and aren't looking for a taxpayer funded handout from the Government.     

#STOPWHININGANDDOSOMETHINGABOUTYOURSELF
#LEFTISTSLOGANEERINGISREALLYLAME

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 27, 2019, 04:17:43 AM

#saynotohate
#saynotowhiteprivilege
#endracism

How full of shit can you possibly be?  Go get lit and suck some monstrous tit.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 27, 2019, 09:05:37 AM
I want to count Alexandria Occasional Cortex as 100 % stupid bitch.

A good friend of mine, a grizzled, old school USAF NCO, said of her, "I have to wonder at times, who the hell dresses her in the morning and ties her shoes?"

Juan

Quote from: pyewacket on August 27, 2019, 09:07:02 AM
Thank you for posting that Juan. It sounds like something she would come up with. Have you been following the Snopes vs. Babylon Bee story? So funny.

Yes, it’s an absolute hoot.

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 27, 2019, 09:11:36 AM
A good friend of mine, a grizzled, old school USAF NCO, said of her, "I have to wonder at times, who the hell dresses her in the morning and ties her shoes?"
Right?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 29, 2019, 02:02:04 PM
https://twitter.com/FOP3/status/1189215462778949633

They seem to be some nice young black men involved in some sort of social celebration of their 2nd amendment rights. ;)

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2019, 02:20:53 PM
They seem to be some nice young black men involved in some sort of social celebration of their 2nd amendment rights. ;)
I'm a tall white male about 230lbs.   If I was walking down the street and saw those black people walking towards me chanting and waving what looked liked handguns(bite sized assault weapons), if I felt afraid, wondering if I would live long enough to make it back home.  Am I racist?

peace
Hog

albrecht

Quote from: Hog on October 29, 2019, 05:10:05 PM
I'm a tall white male about 230lbs.   If I was walking down the street and saw those black people walking towards me chanting and waving what looked liked handguns(bite sized assault weapons), if I felt afraid, wondering if I would live long enough to make it back home.  Am I racist?

peace
Hog
Yes.

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”
  ―  Jesse Jackson 

paladin1991

Quote from: Hog on October 29, 2019, 05:10:05 PM

peace
Hog
No.  Just fucked.  too bad you Canucks don't have a 2nd amendment. 

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 17, 2019, 08:45:29 PM
I think that the statues should be left as they are.  Are we supposed to whitewash history?  I say never forget.
Agreed.
The path of politically correct cultural communism, only leads to this: