• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mental Wellness Organization Giving $5 Gift Cards for Easy Online Participation

Started by Jojo, May 18, 2019, 02:10:30 PM

Asuka Langley

If you are a faggot or can pretend to be one the jew that runs these faggot surveys will throw sheckles at you for telling him how much of a degenerate sodomite are. I am larping as a huge faggot with AIDS and this jewish researcher keeps throwing Andrew Jackson's at me LUL https://www.facebook.com/IMPACTprogram

pate

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 09, 2019, 02:00:38 PM
If you are a faggot or can pretend to be one the jew that runs these faggot surveys will throw sheckles at you for telling him how much of a degenerate sodomite are. I am larping as a huge faggot with AIDS and this jewish researcher keeps throwing Andrew Jackson's at me LUL https://www.facebook.com/IMPACTprogram

So, because of you statistics about faggotry are fake and gay?

Hah, and Fake News will quote the fake and gay statistics.

My head explodes.

Jane-yes!

albrecht

Quote from: pate on December 09, 2019, 03:38:17 PM
So, because of you statistics about faggotry are fake and gay?

Hah, and Fake News will quote the fake and gay statistics.

My head explodes.

Jane-yes!
Yes! Fake all surveys. Why not the politicians etc do it? And almost ALL college psych tests really have another motive than told to students trying to make a few easy bucks.

Neilsen called but I missed it. (They send you one measely buck) about radio choices again. Last time I did it it was a written form but now, apparently, it is digital. Anyway I, sorta, tell truth but mainly lie. For their listen stats and stations: it is WWCR (I want SW to show up in some radio survey,) the two 'pirate' low-power FM stations, and some local AMs. And the obscure "HD radio" local music station- even though most radios never get those signals now but for a few years they did. Sources of news and politics surveys I skew by saying Pacifica, Infowars, NPR, Rense, C2C, and RedIce. 

pate

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 20, 2019, 12:27:23 AM
There's a hideous, frightening, growing trend of lonely men prowling this board, who seemingly get their jollies by a variation of the same strain of abuse (be it psychological or otherwise).

Mary wept at the feet of Jesus

I am going to have my buddy post a very special video message from him to you concerning this.  Do not judge him, he is very conflicted and lonely right now.  I think he would rather it was you instead of K_Dubb that comforts him.

I may have said too much...