Do you support Heidi in her efforts?

Yes
10 (40%)
No
15 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: December 31, 2019, 12:42:30 PM

AZZERAE

Dynamo Hum is one of the most polished and connected stalkers out there. And she's crafted some kind of entitlement mentality to the whole shady business. I believe this is not uncommon in sociopaths, the ability to act heinously yet do so from a place of utter indifference to the results, let alone the corruption of others invited into this dark realm. And she is exceptionally talented at weaving others into her dark web and then cajoling them to stick with the program and stay on script.

Of course Little Sean is at the bridge of this operation, as too Spookcat (another total fraud) and several others in the cat lady realm. Let me bullet list the whole sordid mess herein and leave it at that:

Aquarius: Presumes herself to be above the fray yet ardently stirs the pot and spends an inordinate amount of time allegedly not on Facebook but lurking it relentlessly to keep up with the game. She plays the "good cop" in this whole stalker sideshow and is sickeningly complimentary and totally a supplicant to Bart. In two words - brilliant fraud.

Spookcat: One of the better play actresses in all this but in it right up to her cloyingly creepy cat ears and animal fantasy role playing. Likely a snitch to Bart, in fact definitely so. Attempts to get the goods on everyone's social media details, but but never actually manages to consummate the join. Information on any number of users respective handles she does obtain - are no doubt sent straight over to Bart.

Journey: A gutless, cowardly, pile-on after someone else starts a fight sycophant. Not locked in, low mental capacity, a follower always - but a nasty little sucker punch artist who will revel in sticking a knife in anyone's back if the coast is clear.

Mrs. C: Addled old clueless cat lady who trades loneliness for group interaction. Means well but is slowly being corrupted into the hate matrix by Ellgab regulars.

Angie in NJ: A trashy, mouthy, fugly hag from the South, who's taken her manipulative ways to Ellgab and yet fools no one least of all Bart who regularly bashes her just to revel in how much she needs his action and how much she'll endure to remain there.

Anniem: Shape shifter. One of the best in-character actresses, yet make no mistake a Heather hater and eager participant in all scripted attacks. Presents a kindly and humorous demeanor just often enough to throw others (even me, in the past) off a bloody scent, and with her always near the scene of the crime - plenty of blood trail to erase or obscure. Also a madly omnipresent Facebook and Twitter operative.

Little Sean: Nuff said - egomaniacal little man stalker creep deluxe - the worst of the worst, but apparently not much of a Facebook or Twitter player. As such he makes the perfect hitman/goon - no backstory to be found ... yet ...

Pizzapunch: More the traditional pack animal. Always wiling to add in some gossip or enhance what is active. By no means a player, just a mouthy audience member with delusions of significance.

Fish: Seems blissfully unaware and yet clued simultaneously = beware the inner corruption in this one. Much more than meets the eye, but not a Facebook or Twitter player and as such merely good stalker fodder for EllGab.

DynaX: Gone for a goodly while after pumping Metron for information on a particular location along with Gravity. Russian in this as well as a past life means 100% caution advised. One that truly fooled folks, with a lot of very interesting stories about her past life in the USSR. Did I mention I find Russians utterly untrustworthy - good, it bears repetition. Very clearly working for someone here, very obviously not letting a word of it slip - a consummate "professional" spy.

Gravity Sucks: All has been said and more. Revels in being Bart's forum lieutenant and bouncer. Hard to fathom given his apparently robust career in the Air Force as a "rocket scientist" for what that may or may not be worth. The first one to fingerprint any of those banned's return to Ellgab. Always suspect, always.

Damon: A slightly befuddled but utterly beta male supplicant to any and all in the bully world. The type of low wattage stooge that is easily used and just as easily discarded, but always comes back for more. In a word - needy.

Juan: A solid stand up guy who plays with this on a surficial basis. Not wholly comfortable with what EllGab is really about, keeps to himself more than he shares.

Allbrecht: A carbon copy of Juan - ought not to be there, yet still is.

Sugaree

Quote from: AZRAA on July 04, 2019, 01:39:27 PM
I don't see why its odd. Perhaps its a smokescreen. Beware false messiahs. She'll swoop in here and give you what for sooner or later, but hold your breath if you will.
Azraa, you pop up when looking her up.
I have never looked her up until now. I never felt the need to.
I think we all know who she is and is not a apologetic about who she is.
I agree do not go up against her.. you will get rekt.
It has done many times and if you do it is great entertainment for other people.

Sugaree

Quote from: AZRAA on July 05, 2019, 03:57:08 AM
Dynamo Hum is one of the most polished and connected stalkers out there. And she's crafted some kind of entitlement mentality to the whole shady business. I believe this is not uncommon in sociopaths, the ability to act heinously yet do so from a place of utter indifference to the results, let alone the corruption of others invited into this dark realm. And she is exceptionally talented at weaving others into her dark web and then cajoling them to stick with the program and stay on script.

Of course Little Sean is at the bridge of this operation, as too Spookcat (another total fraud) and several others in the cat lady realm. Let me bullet list the whole sordid mess herein and leave it at that:

Aquarius: Presumes herself to be above the fray yet ardently stirs the pot and spends an inordinate amount of time allegedly not on Facebook but lurking it relentlessly to keep up with the game. She plays the "good cop" in this whole stalker sideshow and is sickeningly complimentary and totally a supplicant to Bart. In two words - brilliant fraud.

Spookcat: One of the better play actresses in all this but in it right up to her cloyingly creepy cat ears and animal fantasy role playing. Likely a snitch to Bart, in fact definitely so. Attempts to get the goods on everyone's social media details, but but never actually manages to consummate the join. Information on any number of users respective handles she does obtain - are no doubt sent straight over to Bart.

Journey: A gutless, cowardly, pile-on after someone else starts a fight sycophant. Not locked in, low mental capacity, a follower always - but a nasty little sucker punch artist who will revel in sticking a knife in anyone's back if the coast is clear.

Mrs. C: Addled old clueless cat lady who trades loneliness for group interaction. Means well but is slowly being corrupted into the hate matrix by Ellgab regulars.

Angie in NJ: A trashy, mouthy, fugly hag from the South, who's taken her manipulative ways to Ellgab and yet fools no one least of all Bart who regularly bashes her just to revel in how much she needs his action and how much she'll endure to remain there.

Anniem: Shape shifter. One of the best in-character actresses, yet make no mistake a Heather hater and eager participant in all scripted attacks. Presents a kindly and humorous demeanor just often enough to throw others (even me, in the past) off a bloody scent, and with her always near the scene of the crime - plenty of blood trail to erase or obscure. Also a madly omnipresent Facebook and Twitter operative.

Little Sean: Nuff said - egomaniacal little man stalker creep deluxe - the worst of the worst, but apparently not much of a Facebook or Twitter player. As such he makes the perfect hitman/goon - no backstory to be found ... yet ...

Pizzapunch: More the traditional pack animal. Always wiling to add in some gossip or enhance what is active. By no means a player, just a mouthy audience member with delusions of significance.

Fish: Seems blissfully unaware and yet clued simultaneously = beware the inner corruption in this one. Much more than meets the eye, but not a Facebook or Twitter player and as such merely good stalker fodder for EllGab.

DynaX: Gone for a goodly while after pumping Metron for information on a particular location along with Gravity. Russian in this as well as a past life means 100% caution advised. One that truly fooled folks, with a lot of very interesting stories about her past life in the USSR. Did I mention I find Russians utterly untrustworthy - good, it bears repetition. Very clearly working for someone here, very obviously not letting a word of it slip - a consummate "professional" spy.

Gravity Sucks: All has been said and more. Revels in being Bart's forum lieutenant and bouncer. Hard to fathom given his apparently robust career in the Air Force as a "rocket scientist" for what that may or may not be worth. The first one to fingerprint any of those banned's return to Ellgab. Always suspect, always.

Damon: A slightly befuddled but utterly beta male supplicant to any and all in the bully world. The type of low wattage stooge that is easily used and just as easily discarded, but always comes back for more. In a word - needy.

Juan: A solid stand up guy who plays with this on a surficial basis. Not wholly comfortable with what EllGab is really about, keeps to himself more than he shares.

Jedi does not make the list?
hehe

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sugaree on July 05, 2019, 08:35:43 AM
Jedi does not make the list?

That was a critical omission, on my part. Miller is irrelevant.

Sugaree

Quote from: AZRAA on July 05, 2019, 09:16:04 AM
I see. I think you nailed a lot of them. Good job

SredniVashtar

Surficial?

artbell_ghost

thank you for teaching me about these avatars. much was learned and will be processed as i have received pm’s from some of these people and knew not the motivation of their hate

EarthAlien007

Quote from: agentsteel on July 04, 2019, 01:29:53 PM
Anyone can Google her name and up pops her info. Maybe someone should point that out to her? Very odd.

I was thinking the same thing today about a chap called Garret. It seems the spotlight is on him now in the mysterious death of his neighbor. RIP Kayelyn.

Quote from: AZRAA on July 05, 2019, 09:16:04 AM

Douglas Dietrich approves this post.

Spookcat

Aww how nice of you to think of me 💛

Jojo

Quote from: AZRAA on July 05, 2019, 12:37:10 AM
If you're genuinely interested in my answer, I'll give you one.
Stop dicking around.

Jojo

Delusions and discrediting.

AC400KICK

Miller is an asshole who gets mugged in Tiujuana Mexico..he'd be easy pickins in uptown Manhattan (East Harlem) or any given ghetto neighborhood in The Bronx, Queens, or Brooklyn...don't ride the F Train to Forest Hills, Queens late at night, dummy

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 07, 2019, 11:15:12 PM
Miller is an asshole who gets mugged in Tiujuana Mexico..he'd be easy pickins in uptown Manhattan (East Harlem) or any given ghetto neighborhood in The Bronx, Queens, or Brooklyn...don't ride the F Train to Forest Hills, Queens late at night, dummy
Is that where you will be waiting for him?

agentsteel

This summation was completely brilliant and much needed in the thread timeline. Thank you.

Has anyone else gone to yahoo.uk and searched Cape Verde Ventures Limited?

DynamoHum

Quote from: agentsteel on July 08, 2019, 10:50:22 AM
This summation was completely brilliant and much needed in the thread timeline. Thank you.

Has anyone else gone to yahoo.uk and searched Cape Verde Ventures Limited?

RIP Katelyn (do you want me to continue?)

Garret it’s painfully obvious this is you. Go play amongst your ever dwindling clan of Heatherites.

agentsteel

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 08, 2019, 11:34:57 AM
RIP Katelyn (do you want me to continue?)

Garret it's painfully obvious this is you. Go play amongst your ever dwindling clan of Heatherites.

Anyone notice that sociopath can't seem to keep her mouth shut? Lol

This will be her complete and eventual downfall.

Business not going too well here & there, HoHum?

Corona Kitty

I'm disappointed! no mention of any of these people being cardiomyopathy victims.

agentsteel

Quote from: username on July 08, 2019, 12:15:14 PM
I'm disappointed! no mention of any of these people being cardiomyopathy victims.
Are you positively sure these aren't problems related to the pelvic diaphragm, lavator ani, coccygeus muscles and lateral rotators?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: agentsteel on July 08, 2019, 12:36:26 PM
Are you positively sure these aren't problems related to the pelvic diaphragm, lavator ani, coccygeus muscles and lateral rotators?

Well God damn, I didn't even acknowledge those possibilities.

agentsteel

Quote from: username on July 08, 2019, 12:40:47 PM
Well God damn, I didn't even acknowledge those possibilities.
We should take everything into consideration.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: agentsteel on July 08, 2019, 12:08:49 PM
Anyone notice that sociopath can't seem to keep his mouth shut? Lol

This will be his complete and eventual downfall.

She's not in the creek, right?