• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mueller Report--Unleashed!

Started by Jackstar, April 17, 2019, 05:20:44 PM

albrecht

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 19, 2019, 02:07:56 PM
"Claim to fame"??

Sure, why not. Get used to "We're Here, We're Queer, We're President in 2020."

Hell, he even may teach you swallow instead of spit...

You are a.weird dude. When is the last time you heard Gramsci in print in MSM, I don't count or BG? Now NYT putting him on par, and almost admitting he is soul of modern DNC leftier wing, with homosexuality of why this guy nobody had heard of, from what Democrats usually dismiss as 'fly-over country' is even MORE popular than their uber-rich Irish American that uses a Mexican nickname? Strange....

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 19, 2019, 06:58:28 PM
You did, when you posted to an audience. If you can't be bothered to write it correctly, why should anyone bother to read it correctly? Think about it.

Having thought about it, I doubt whether anyone failed to take my meaning because of a typo and if I thought you where really that scrupulous about grammar and punctuation I could accept the criticism.  However, you have a fabled history of deflecting, petty sniping and totally melting down after finding yourself on the losing side of an argument.  You will recall that I and others have pointed this out to you in the past but I can go over it again and provide direct quotes if you'd like.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 19, 2019, 11:38:00 PM
you have a fabled history of deflecting, petty sniping and totally melting down after finding yourself on the losing side of an argument.  You will recall that I and others have pointed this out to you in the past but I can go over it again and provide direct quotes if you'd like.

You're thinking of someone else.

you where really that

Sad!

Dr. MD MD

Having thought about it, I doubt whether anyone failed to take my meaning because of a typo and if I thought you where really that scrupulous about grammar and punctuation I could accept the criticism.  However, you have a fabled history of deflecting, petty sniping and totally melting down after finding yourself on the losing side of an argument.  You will recall that I and others have pointed this out to you in the past but I can go over it again and provide direct quotes if you'd like.

Whereas you can never even acknowledge that you’re on the losing side of an argument...which is most often.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on April 20, 2019, 01:19:23 AM

Sad!

I guess this is the meltdown he was speaking of.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 20, 2019, 03:53:03 AM
I guess this is the meltdown he was speaking of.
To which he was referencing. Or, maybe, of which he was posting?  ;)  I know these modern teachings say it is okay but...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 20, 2019, 01:19:23 AM

Sad!

Uh huh.  What's sad is your attempt parry any challenge to the conspiracy theories that you swallow whole with cryptic comments meant to impress as being based on some special knowledge or insight but are in reality just meaningless bits of rhetorical chaff.  When that fails you passive aggressively nitpick inconsequential typos and introduce other irrelevancies to change the subject and when that too fails you bare your ass in an emotional screed of which there are many retrievable examples.

Both you and the Princess cannot tolerate rational argument and hard facts that tend to invalidate your conspiracy centered belief system. What is truly remarkable is your black and white characterization of people and institutions and unquestioning belief that most tragic events that are large in scale or prominence are part of a highly coordinated scheme by any one, or a combination of, a whole array of usual suspects cited in popular literature and discussed ad nauseum on various paranormal oriented talk shows.  Certainly you must know that the odds against the veracity of the many highly unlikely and half baked narratives that you are certain are factual are astronomical.  No doubt that some contain elements of truth and some even turn out to be true in substance if not in detail.  However, the sheer volume and predictability of these often contradictory accounts should tell you that the authors are turning out escapist bullshit for fun and profit.  It does, however, help to explain to some the unfairness of life and why their life in particular really sucks.  Guess what, there's a real world out there and you ain't in it.

Once again, I have given the above response to your reply all the time and attention it deserves so if you find it necessary you can carry on with you proofreading and avoidance. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 20, 2019, 12:27:35 PM
your attempt parry any challenge to the conspiracy theories that you swallow whole

Nice straw man.

Jackstar

Read your own quote. Do it like a scientist would.

Kidnostad3

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 20, 2019, 04:35:12 PM
More chaff.

Oh good Lord. This is what passes for political debate here now?

Stellar

Country men and woman let us dare not let this buffoon and Maniac get away with these felonies.  Trump must face impeachment or prison. Dare we not do this, I predict either WWIII in his second term or he will remain President with no more elections.

[attachment=2,msg1322672] 

QuoteCEO of Cambridge Analytica Alexander Nix speaks at the 2016 Concordia Summit on September 19, 2016, in New York City. Even before his firm had finalized a contract with the Trump campaign, Nix reached out to WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange and asked him to share the DNC emails so that CA could help disseminate them. (Bryan Bedder/Getty Images for Concordia Summit)

[attachment=1,msg1322672]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49PVGHmSp8E

QuoteRussian president Vladimir Putin (center); Putin’s favorite comedian, Vladimir Vinokur (right); and billionaire Aras Agalarov (left) during an awards ceremony in the Kremlin in Moscow on October 29, 2013. Vladimir Vinokur was pro-Trump during the 2016 US presidential election and posted on Instagram, “We won, Congratulations,” on November 9, 2016. (Sasha Mordovets/Getty Images)

QuoteBut ten years later, back in private practice, Sessions had moved in another direction. Just as Bob Dole and Jack Abramoff and Tom DeLay and Barbour Griffith & Rogers had jumped on the Russian gravy train, William Sessions decided to take on a Russian client. In this case, the client had been charged with racketeering and was trying to negotiate a deal with the US Department of Justice, and was so powerful that he not only had made the FBI’s “Ten Most Wanted” list, but had now gotten a former FBI director, William Sessions, to represent him.105 Sessions’s client, of course, was Semion Mogilevich.

In the end, Mogilevich did not get the plea deal he wanted. But the mere fact that the former head of the FBI had a client who, according to the US Department of Justice, represented an enormous national security threat provides a sense of how deeply the Russian Mafia had penetrated America’s defenses.

What would be worse, of course, was if the Russian Mafia somehow managed to go even further and breach the White House. All of which seemed extraordinarily far-fetched. Even though Trump had expressed his presidential ambitions by this time, no one took him terribly seriously.

As for what Trump thought when he took stock of Putin’s presidency in Russia, that was open to speculation, but increasingly it looked as if he liked what he saw. “He saw a guy who a) can be president for life basically, and b) is worth about $200 billion,” said Kenneth McCallion. “So Trump had to be thinking, ‘Why not here?’”106

The Last President
https://www.loc.gov/item/07022741/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KC7lctZYsA

Stellar

This could go deeper with Estonia, a Baltic Country with plenty of shale oil.  Enough oil for Russia to make an end around with its tanks, if WWW 3 breaks out.

WWW 3 flash point

http://youtu.be/yqnaq7MPBAk

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 20, 2019, 05:32:17 PM

No. It’s just that we all assume whatever you have to say is wrong/crazy. Where can you go from there?!

Dr. MD MD

Ask yourself one simple question: Who wanted/wants war with Russia? Answer: The same people who wanted the Mueller investigation and didn’t want Trump to be president.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 20, 2019, 05:32:17 PM

Right you are.  We should be discussing Democrat buffoonery.

https://youtu.be/lubd0fpNEVM

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 21, 2019, 09:50:59 AM
Right you are.  We should be discussing Democrat buffoonery.

https://youtu.be/lubd0fpNEVM
Such as the Cherokee Nation.  Bottoms up!

Kidnostad3

Far be it from me to be unkind, but does Adam Schiff look like an amoeba or what?

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 21, 2019, 10:47:11 AM
Far be it from me to be unkind, but does Adam Schiff look like an amoeba or what?
Kind of reminds me of Mitch "The Turtle" in that shot.  Pencil neck Schiff, still pursuing the DemonRat playbook of repeating false narratives. 

Stellar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 21, 2019, 08:57:12 AM
Ask yourself one simple question: Who wanted/wants war with Russia? Answer: The same people who wanted the Mueller investigation and didn’t want Trump to be president.

Future news or not?

Russia invades Estonia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjaBK6-hZzs

Stellar

This was a close call as a Russian Fighter jet buzzes the deck of a U.S. Destroyer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylONaw4ODuk

albrecht

They had this guy Nadler on one of the Sunday shows and it seemed like he had fake eyebrows and one got loose. Very bizarre look. Surprised DNC media outlet didnt have makeup girl fix it or at least other angle camera shot

Juan

Why do the feminist Democrats do their videos from the kitchen? I thought they wanted to get out of the kitchen.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on April 21, 2019, 07:04:28 PM
Why do the feminist Democrats do their videos from the kitchen? I thought they wanted to get out of the kitchen.
Probably just baking cookies.

Jojo

Quote from: Juan on April 21, 2019, 07:04:28 PM
I am a feminist Democrat & I love to cook!