• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mueller Report--Unleashed!

Started by Jackstar, April 17, 2019, 05:20:44 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 19, 2019, 08:49:45 AM

"Russia, Russia, Russia!  Oh, well... obstruction, obstruction, obstruction!"

The real face of obstruction.

She’s a pathetic hypocrite. Here’s some more from Anthony Sutton’s Trilaterals Over America that I’m sure kidnobrain will just love:

Interestingly, the Clintons fit the description of "breakaway capitalists" formulated by Lenin. . . i.e., a group of capitalists who see pecuniary advantage in Marxism and so support the Marxist cause. Obviously the Clintons have no aversion to moneymaking using the political process; Hillary's cattle futures trading and Arkansas activities are excellent examples. Yet while making capitalistic profit we also find Hillary supporting Marxist causes... in exactly the same manner as the Rockefeller Chase Bank in the 1920s.

In the case of the Clintons, the evidence is somewhat more serious because, according to recently released FBI documents (reprinted below) a Clinton-supported pro-Marxist organization, IPS (Institute for Policy Studies) is suspected of bank robbery and murder.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on April 17, 2019, 05:20:44 PM
So, who's with me on gearing up to celebrate Read Thursday? I'm practically salivating over here! Here's your big chance to get in on the bandwagon:

Barnes and Noble is sending out emails and advertising on their website they are giving the Mueller Report from the DOJ as a free download on NOOK book.

Comment from Amazon Clown Services was not available at time of this posting.
When the 9/11 Commission Report was released I was at B&N when it opened to get. Local TV reporterette tried to film me and I, politely, shoved cameraman's camera aside and said to her:  "no pictures! No comment!" She was taken aback. Fun time.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2019, 09:34:51 AM
She’s a pathetic hypocrite. Here’s some more from Anthony Sutton’s Trilaterals Over America that I’m sure kidnobrain will just love:

Interestingly, the Clintons fit the description of "breakaway capitalists" formulated by Lenin. . . i.e., a group of capitalists who see pecuniary advantage in Marxism and so support the Marxist cause. Obviously the Clintons have no aversion to moneymaking using the political process; Hillary's cattle futures trading and Arkansas activities are excellent examples. Yet while making capitalistic profit we also find Hillary supporting Marxist causes... in exactly the same manner as the Rockefeller Chase Bank in the 1920s.

In the case of the Clintons, the evidence is somewhat more serious because, according to recently released FBI documents (reprinted below) a Clinton-supported pro-Marxist organization, IPS (Institute for Policy Studies) is suspected of bank robbery and murder.
NYTimes today had some by-line about that Buttigieg guy with a headline "expert on Gramsci," in addition to his other claims to fame, like homosexual, small town mayor, etc. I spit out some coffee that they are, finally, admitting roots of the modern day DNC. Amazing.  One RARELY hears Gramsci bandied about except by "right-wing conspiracy theorists" or left-wing college professors.

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 19, 2019, 08:21:20 AM

Okay, here come more "yeah, buts."   They've gone from predicting Trump would be dragged out of the White House in handcuffs within six months of his inauguration to Mueller's gonna get'em to Mueller was in the tank all along, "yeah, butting" all the way.  The mass delusion created by Hilliary and her corrupt cohort continues to enthrall simple minded leftist (also known as useful idiots) and I expect this will be the case through the end of Trump's second term.

You didn’t really expect open minded analyses of reality from a leftwing idiot did you? Didn’t think so.

Jackstar

Deep State budget for shilling on this site has precipitously dropped, clearly. I don't really miss the days when two dipshits and their twelve sockpuppet accounts would come here and shit up the threads, but it still seems like the end of an era. Melancholy!

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Jackstar on April 18, 2019, 10:40:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecix9BNgvKA

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/435029-as-russia-collusion-fades-ukrainian-plot-to-help-clinton-emerges

... so what? Get some perspective.

My perspective is that as wicked as ol' Hill was, she was never (going to be) President, so investigate away.  You haven't found anything before and you won't now.

T-Rump, on the other hand?
Currently President:
1) Has weakened us throughout the world by toadying to Putin and shattering agreements & alliances.
2) Is obsessed with preventing non-white people from entering the country to the point where he is on the record telling ICE officers to break the law to enforce racial purity.
3) Re-stocked the swamp with many indicted & convicted felons. (Zinke, Pruitt, Manafort, Flynn...)
4) Has already been named a co-conspirator in a Campaign Finance felony (for which his former attorney has been convicted) and has been repeatedly identified in the Mueller Report as a lawless, corrupt figure.

And that's just the William Barr style "summary".

Perspective.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 19, 2019, 08:21:20 AM

Okay, here come more "yeah, buts."   They've gone from predicting Trump would be dragged out of the White House in handcuffs within six months of his inauguration to Mueller's gonna get'em to Mueller was in the tank all along, "yeah, butting" all the way.  The mass delusion created by Hilliary and her corrupt cohort continues to enthrall simple minded leftist (also known as useful idiots) and I expect this will be the case through the end of Trump's second term.

Sure.  Anything can happen where Shirtless Vlad's involved, but I think you might want to re-evaluate midterm results before gauging full speed ahead on re-election.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 19, 2019, 01:00:09 PM
You didn’t really expect open minded analyses of reality from a leftwing idiot did you? Didn’t think so.

Open minded?  Is that what this dungeon considers itself?  Open-assed for the Great Trumpkin and his tiny orange cock, maybe, but hardly open minded. 

Seriously has to be be the stupidest post I've ever seen on Bellgab, and that includes everything by Falkie.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 19, 2019, 02:00:12 PM
Sure.  Anything can happen where Shirtless Vlad's involved, but I think you might want to re-evaluate midterm results before gauging full speed ahead on re-election.

You’re like some dude with a limp dick pleading with a woman to just give you a few more minutes to get hard. Sad and hilarious. By all means, continue! ;D

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2019, 08:30:24 AM
So, you’re saying that DoJ policy saved president Trump from criminal charges?! Would you mind explaining your convoluted theory? ???

Um, no.  You can read.  Read Mueller's summary, where he specifically states that.  Priss.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 19, 2019, 02:03:43 PM
Um, no.  You can read.  Read Mueller's summary, where he specifically states that.  Priss.

No thanks. I’m trying to cut back on fiction. :D

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2019, 02:03:33 PM
You’re like some dude with a limp dick pleading with a woman to just give you a few more minutes to get hard. Sad and hilarious. By all means, continue! ;D

I defer to your expertise on "dude"s "with limp dicks", fluffer.

As to "pleading with a woman"?  Your mother's sweet shapely ass turns me to granite. 

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2019, 02:05:23 PM
No thanks. I’m trying to cut back on fiction. :D

Then stop typing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 19, 2019, 02:05:27 PM
I defer to your expertise on "dude"s "with limp dicks", fluffer.

As to "pleading with a woman"?  Your mother's sweet shapely ass turns me to granite.

She’s been dead for years but I guess that’s what turns on a sick leftist like you these days. ::)

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2019, 10:09:11 AM
NYTimes today had some by-line about that Buttigieg guy with a headline "expert on Gramsci," in addition to his other claims to fame, like homosexual, small town mayor, etc. I spit out some coffee that they are, finally, admitting roots of the modern day DNC. Amazing.  One RARELY hears Gramsci bandied about except by "right-wing conspiracy theorists" or left-wing college professors.

"Claim to fame"??

Sure, why not. Get used to "We're Here, We're Queer, We're President in 2020."

Hell, he even may teach you swallow instead of spit...

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2019, 02:06:52 PM
She’s been dead for years but I guess that’s what turns on a sick leftist like you these days. ::)

I imagine her suicide upon your unfortunate birth was inevitable.  SAD!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 19, 2019, 02:08:41 PM
I imagine her suicide upon your unfortunate birth was inevitable.  SAD!

I know you are and so is this attempt at a comeback. ::) ::)

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2019, 02:10:55 PM
I know you are and so is this attempt at a comeback. ::) ::)

Oh, God.  "I know you are..."?!?  Really?  I'm embarrassed for you.  Clearly past naptime.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 19, 2019, 02:00:12 PM

No, I think you need to re-evaluate them in historical perspective. The party out of power almost always picks up congressional seats in the off-year election.  Obama lost many more seats in his first term than did Trump and the more honest Democrats admit that their pick-up was significantly below what they expected and some unwisely predicted.  I know you're clinging to hope but the results of the 2018 election is a very thin reed.  In fact, I'm betting the House flips back to Republican control in 2020 riding on Trump's coattails

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-actually-did-way-better-than-obama-in-his-first-midterm-2018-11

Kidnostad3

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 19, 2019, 02:07:56 PM
"Claim to fame"??

Sure, why not. Get used to "We're Here, We're Queer, We're President in 2020."

Hell, he even may teach you swallow instead of spit...

Hey, I have no problem with you being here and being queer.  What I do have a problem with is your being a low class asshole with a cess pool mouth.  Get used to it!!!!

Jackstar

The distinction between Doctor Doctor's swillspeak and your inability to proofread is largely non-existent to me. They're both crimes against rational discourse. What's it gonna take, stocks and then walking the plank?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 19, 2019, 03:36:56 PM
The distinction between Doctor Doctor's swillspeak and your inability to proofread is largely non-existent to me. They're both crimes against rational discourse. What's it gonna take, stocks and then walking the plank?

Who the fuck appointed you resident grammarian.  Take your Strunk and White and stick it up your flabby ass.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on April 19, 2019, 03:36:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZuktUfF0nE

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 19, 2019, 02:16:40 PM
Oh, God.  "I know you are..."?!?  Really?  I'm embarrassed for you.  Clearly past naptime.

You should take that nap then.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 19, 2019, 06:02:20 PM
Who the fuck appointed you resident grammarian.

You did, when you posted to an audience. If you can't be bothered to write it correctly, why should anyone bother to read it correctly? Think about it.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Jackstar on April 19, 2019, 06:58:28 PM
You did, when you posted to an audience. If you can't be bothered to write it correctly, why should anyone bother to read it correctly? Think about it.

Think about it . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?

albrecht

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 19, 2019, 01:49:59 PM
My perspective is that as wicked as ol' Hill was, she was never (going to be) President, so investigate away.  You haven't found anything before and you won't now.

T-Rump, on the other hand?
Currently President:
1) Has weakened us throughout the world by toadying to Putin and shattering agreements & alliances.
2) Is obsessed with preventing non-white people from entering the country to the point where he is on the record telling ICE officers to break the law to enforce racial purity.
3) Re-stocked the swamp with many indicted & convicted felons. (Zinke, Pruitt, Manafort, Flynn...)
4) Has already been named a co-conspirator in a Campaign Finance felony (for which his former attorney has been convicted) and has been repeatedly identified in the Mueller Report as a lawless, corrupt figure.

And that's just the William Barr style "summary".

Perspective.

Number 2 is the MOST absurb in the rant. Sure, it would be nice to back to a pre-65 reform or, better, the 20's but Trump is very weak on immigration, legal and otherwise. Some rhetoric, and yes, stymied by judges with artificial, self-aggrandized jurisdiction and politicians on both "sides," and global ones, who like open borders and invasions for various reasons.