• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mueller Report--Unleashed!

Started by Jackstar, April 17, 2019, 05:20:44 PM

Jackstar

So, who's with me on gearing up to celebrate Read Thursday? I'm practically salivating over here! Here's your big chance to get in on the bandwagon:

Barnes and Noble is sending out emails and advertising on their website they are giving the Mueller Report from the DOJ as a free download on NOOK book.

Comment from Amazon Clown Services was not available at time of this posting.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Jackstar on April 17, 2019, 05:20:44 PM
So, who's with me on gearing up to celebrate Read Thursday? I'm practically salivating over here! Here's your big chance to get in on the bandwagon:

Barnes and Noble is sending out emails and advertising on their website they are giving the Mueller Report from the DOJ as a free download on NOOK book.

Comment from Amazon Clown Services was not available at time of this posting.

I'm waiting for the Barr-Free Un- (REDACTED) copy.  (See what I did there?  Hyuck.)

chefist

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 17, 2019, 06:33:08 PM
I'm waiting for the Barr-Free Un- (REDACTED) copy.  (See what I did there?  Hyuck.)

hey Donald...how are ya...you know how pathetic you are at this point...give it up already...jeesh...

Juan

Watching Barr. How much did Trump pay Rosenstein to stand there in agreement?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on April 18, 2019, 07:45:30 AM
Watching Barr. How much did Trump pay Rosenstein to stand there in agreement?

It’s probably just the threat of criminal referral that’s keeping him upstanding.

Juan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 18, 2019, 07:51:35 AM
It’s probably just the threat of criminal referral that’s keeping him upstanding.
You can do better than that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on April 18, 2019, 08:00:27 AM
You can do better than that.

Can I? While I was being witty with word play I think criminal referrals for the obvious crimes committed are on their way.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 18, 2019, 07:51:35 AM
LOL. 

ItsOver

Considering the source, this sounds like a Barr endorsement.  Thank you, Mad Max.   ;D

"Rep. Maxine Waters: Barr a 'Lackey and a Sycophant' for Trump"

http://www.venturabroadcasting.com/rep-maxine-waters-barr-a-lackey-and-a-sycophant-for-trump

Gd5150

Illegal wiretaps. Illegal spying on a political opponent. An unconstitutional investigation. Zero evidence to ever start the investigation. And America’s most credible honest man Bob Mueller once again reaches the same conclusion we’ve all known all along for the last 2 years all along what we’ve all known for the last 2 years all along what we’ve all known.

Senate investigation conclusion: no evidence of Trump Russia collusion.

Congressional investigation conclusion: no evidence of Trump Russia Collusion.

Special investigator most noble honest man in the history of the world Bob Mueller conclusion: no evidence of Trump Russia collusion.

Attorney General conclusion: no evidence of Trump Russia collusion.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on April 18, 2019, 07:45:30 AM
Watching Barr. How much did Drumpf pay Rosenstein to stand there in agreement?

Note Rod Ro swallowing hard as his name is mentioned. Also he looks like he just saw Casper.

I didn't catch this live, but the first 30 seconds are already delivering. What a great day!

Juan

All three people behind the mic were WHITE MALES.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Juan on April 18, 2019, 12:23:34 PM
All three people behind the mic were WHITE MALES.

SHOCKING! They should have trotted out a phalanx of background onlookers representing all known political identity groups including misunderstood and underemployed middle-aged former gangbangers with face tattoos.  It's clear that whoever made arrangements for the event is lacking in sensitivity and stage management skill.  Republicans suck at image projection.

Juan

Nailer, a Jew thus a religious minority, came out with a woman, a white man and a person of color.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Juan on April 18, 2019, 03:39:21 PM
Nailer, a Jew thus a religious minority, came out with a woman, a white man and a person of color.

No midgets little people?  WTF?

Juan

Kidnostad3

After an in-depth study and analysis of Mueller's report taking the better part of 30 minutes, I find my opinion on the matter unchanged.

Jackstar

As there are zero mentions of Fusion GPS in the report, could it not be assumed that all such mentions were... redacted?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 18, 2019, 02:13:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl9DwPBPwXI

I imagine that molding oneself to changing narratives and adjusting to the personalities of powerful people from day to day while fending off legitimate inquiry and maintaining plausible deniability is a tough act.  He's probably in a state of nervous exhaustion with darting thoughts and thus the zoned out appearance.  Rosenstein is probably the least corrupt of a corrupted lot and knew when to play it straight and that may be his salvation.  I doubt he'll suffer the consequences that others will. 

chefist

NoWhereInTime? Donald Noory? Where are they all? bwahahhaha  ;D

NowhereInTime

Quote from: chefist on April 18, 2019, 08:34:36 PM
NoWhereInTime? Donald Noory? Where are they all? bwahahhaha  ;D

I was distracted by all the ways the Special Counsel Report detailed the obstruction charges that, but for DoJ policy, T-Rump would be facing.
Correction, WILL be facing 12:01pm January 20th, 2021.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2019, 08:45:44 PM
hey Donald...how are ya...you know how pathetic you are at this point...give it up already...jeesh...

Hello Che-Fist you Howard Stern Wannabe.
I see you're still promoting your lame Donald Noory  hypothesis. Great. Keep at it slugger.

Trump's going to jail, gasbag.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 18, 2019, 08:47:13 PM
I was distracted by all the ways the Special Counsel Report detailed the obstruction charges that, but for DoJ policy, T-Rump would be facing.

Okay, here come more "yeah, buts."   They've gone from predicting Trump would be dragged out of the White House in handcuffs within six months of his inauguration to Mueller's gonna get'em to Mueller was in the tank all along, "yeah, butting" all the way.  The mass delusion created by Hilliary and her corrupt cohort continues to enthrall simple minded leftist (also known as useful idiots) and I expect this will be the case through the end of Trump's second term. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 18, 2019, 08:47:13 PM

So, you’re saying that DoJ policy saved president Trump from criminal charges?! Would you mind explaining your convoluted theory? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 18, 2019, 08:52:18 PM
Hello Che-Fist you Howard Stern Wannabe.
I see you're still promoting your lame Donald Noory  hypothesis. Great. Keep at it slugger.

Trump's going to jail, gasbag.

Seek mental help immediately.

ItsOver

"Russia, Russia, Russia!  Oh, well... obstruction, obstruction, obstruction!"

The real face of obstruction.