• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 31, 2019, 11:47:22 PM
Thank you for explaining.  This is a better show than Heather's right now.  Please continue; I am rapt.

#MeToo!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on July 31, 2019, 11:42:46 PM
Please thank her for me. I laughed for a few moments, and am still smiling.  :)

Here is what she looked like as she viewed it, you monster.

[attachment=1]

WOTR

Quote from: Sixteen on July 31, 2019, 11:38:30 PM
Not so far.  I confronted you about posting to have me banned, and you denied it.  But the evidence is still there.  Other than GNS, I have never met anyone quite like you.  And I lived as a lesbian for 15 years.  I suffered everything some of them suffer.  Of course I'm not like Matthew Shepard, but my lesbianism was persecuted many times and I did suffer.  You have eaten your own, Brig.  I never did anything to you.  I complimented the writer in you, the documentarian.  I'm not saying compliments should buy friendship, but they sure as Hell shouldn't buy treachery.

I'm sure that you will be upset and offended by this observation. But, I'm going to put on my official self appointed life coach hat for a moment...

It is very interesting that you use the phrase "I suffered everything some of them suffer" I'm sure you will not take it to heart, and you will deny it- but to a casual observer, it seems like you are trying to distance yourself from "them".

Before you completely dismiss this, consider if you would say that as a woman you suffered everything that some of them suffer? Probably not. If you have been "out" for 15 years, I have to assume that for a large part of your life you denied it to the outside world, and probably to yourself as well- and there may still be a piece that wants to be separate.

Let the walls of text and anger begin (rather than honest reflection.) This time I promise (sort of) not to say much. You can say that it was just an honest error in communication, that you are fully accepting, and I will at least try not to argue. Just a brief observation from your friendly neighbourhood life coach...

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on July 31, 2019, 11:55:01 PM
Here is what she looked like as she viewed it, you monster.

[attachment=1,msg1343964]

That is adorable. There is a (very) small part of me that feels guilt or shame.  :-[

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on July 31, 2019, 11:56:32 PM
That is adorable. There is a (very) small part of me that feels guilt or shame.  :-[

As well there should be. Look what you did.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on July 31, 2019, 11:58:07 PM
As well there should be. Look what you did.

The best defense and explanation that I can offer is that much like deadpool, I am much more grotesque under the mask. I would wear my red leather suit and mask here, but I know that Bellgab being what it is, would not be understanding or accepting and I would receive some very inappropriate propositions.

Jojo

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 11:46:50 PM
You're still one of my favorite posters Sixteen.  :)
I'm not that much younger than you and all things considered I've been a heck of a lot sicker.

Quote from: Sixteen on July 31, 2019, 11:38:30 PM
Not so far.  I confronted you about posting to have me banned, and you denied it.  But the evidence is still there.  Other than GNS, I have never met anyone quite like you.  And I lived as a lesbian for 15 years.  I suffered everything some of them suffer.  Of course I'm not like Matthew Shepard, but my lesbianism was persecuted many times and I did suffer.  You have eaten your own, Brig.  I never did anything to you.  I complimented the writer in you, the documentarian.  I'm not saying compliments should buy friendship, but they sure as Hell shouldn't buy treachery.

You lives as a lesbian, what the fuck does that even mean?
Did you read Black Like Me and decide to do your own take on it, Dyke like me?

And why did it stop after 15 years, as the experiment over? Did you decide to live as a pansexual and see how that was?

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on July 31, 2019, 11:55:13 PM
I'm sure that you will be upset and offended by this observation. But, I'm going to put on my official self appointed life coach hat for a moment...

It is very interesting that you use the phrase "I suffered everything some of them suffer" I'm sure you will not take it to heart, and you will deny it- but to a casual observer, it seems like you are trying to distance yourself from "them".

Before you completely dismiss this, consider if you would say that as a woman you suffered everything that some of them suffer? Probably not. If you have been "out" for 15 years, I have to assume that for a large part of your life you denied it to the outside world, and probably to yourself as well- and there may still be a piece that wants to be separate.

Let the walls of text and anger begin (rather than honest reflection.) This time I promise (sort of) not to say much. You can say that it was just an honest error in communication, that you are fully accepting, and I will at least try not to argue. Just a brief observation from your friendly neighbourhood life coach...

A bisexual person could theoretically live as either persuasion for a while and retrospectively speak of lesbians as "them".  That seems to me the simplest explanation.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 01, 2019, 07:14:21 AM
A bisexual person could theoretically live as either persuasion for a while and retrospectively speak of lesbians as "them".  That seems to me the simplest explanation.

To me, to live as means that you are pretending to be something. A bi-sexual person being exclusively homosexual is just what it is. They are bi but the prefer the same sex at the time.

I will just presume she chose an awkward way to word it and you are correct.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 01, 2019, 10:10:03 AM
To me, to live as means that you are pretending to be something. A bi-sexual person being exclusively homosexual is just what it is. They are bi but the prefer the same sex at the time.

I will just presume she chose an awkward way to word it and you are correct.

Well there is also a woman's prerogative to change her mind which, in my observation, is exercised frequently in this area.

Sugaree

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 01, 2019, 02:17:55 AM
You lives as a lesbian, what the fuck does that even mean?
Did you read Black Like Me and decide to do your own take on it, Dyke like me?

And why did it stop after 15 years, as the experiment over? Did you decide to live as a pansexual and see how that was?

Say what you will about Erin but she definitely knows how to be controversial just by this thread i want to watch the video.

Quote from: Sugaree on August 01, 2019, 10:51:19 AM

Say what you will about Erin but she definitely knows how to be controversial just by this thread i want to watch the video.

If falsely accusing someone of a sex crime is what you call controversial, then sure, she is good at it.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 31, 2019, 04:02:01 PM
I see no difference between Bell and Ell gabs.
Interesting. Care to expound on this?

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 01, 2019, 07:14:21 AM
I suppose that is true. Usually when I hear that somebody has lived a part of their life as gay or lesbian, I assume it is the recent part of their life as it has become much easier to "come out" in recent years. I suppose it could be that it was from 1980-1995... But most of the older people I know who are gay or lesbian (or, in once case, trans) have come out much more recently. There is less stigma and fewer repercussions than there were a few decades back.

But, I could be wrong.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 01, 2019, 11:20:10 AM
Interesting. Care to expound on this?

Just read this thread.

In short she accused a person of being a sexual predator and when confronted she backed off and said she just simply used the wrong words.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93csEZ1YYZE

Erinn, how could you?

If all the birds say no, there will be no more fake news!

Lilith

Hey Erinn, when are we going to get some bumble date updates?

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyzZ-QZPb7o

Oh, Erinn, Erinn, all George got was a $500 loan.

Gosh Erinn.

Apparently Erinn has learned nothing. Inexcusable.

https://youtu.be/MQ1pJ2oPRfs

You disappoint me, Erinn.

Erinn claims to have sent an anonymous YouTube poster $100.00 because he was upset that she called him a Bellgabber. Wow. Yet her attempt to make good with Jason Callan was only worth half.

100 pieces of silver paid in full.
[attachment=1,msg1344155]

WOTR

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on August 02, 2019, 09:34:10 AM
Erinn claims to have sent an anonymous YouTube poster $100.00 because he was upset that she called him a Bellgabber. Wow...

100 pieces of silver paid in full.
[attachment=1,msg1344155]

Is this how the "new economy" works? Every time I feel offense or post on youtube that my cats require food, money should come in?

I'm looking forward to obituaries for this generation. "In lieu of donations to the cancer fund, please forward donation to my papal account. Senda@grifter.com. I will also be accepting apple pay at the graveside service."

Quote from: WOTR on August 02, 2019, 09:45:42 AM
Is this how the "new economy" works? Every time I feel offense or post on youtube that my cats require food, money should come in?

I'm looking forward to obituaries for this generation. "In lieu of donations to the cancer fund, please forward donation to my papal account. Senda@grifter.com. I will also be accepting apple pay at the graveside service."

WOTR's eyes only!