• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2019, 02:40:20 PM
From the looks of it, Erinn has a treasure of valuables stored in those rooms in her mothers house.

Erinn is rifling through her mother's valuables and recording herself doing so, it seems like she's cataloging merchandise for prospective buyers. i could be wrong.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 16, 2019, 02:58:28 PM
Erinn is rifling through her mother's valuables and recording herself doing so, it seems like she's cataloging merchandise for prospective buyers. i could be wrong.

Well, it does seem like that, and all this "Gift Exchangin Going On"...

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NNo8gpHYFY

So, Erins youngest brothers family is moving to Iowa, and the second half turns into a wimp fest.  My God, My GOD Erinn can wimp.

#sad

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-90vn-xHpUE

I dunno.  I don't think Erinn likes anyone. I could be wrong.

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on June 16, 2019, 01:56:11 PM
I can’t imagine a reality where changing the battery in a smoke alarm is a big deal or leaving it alone is an option.

This is part of the problem when I start paying attention to Bellgab's youtube and podcast "stars"- I start to question my own reality. Until now, I had assumed that people just changed batteries. If my mother, aunt, sister or friend were to tell me that they could not reach it, I would bring a ladder (yes, I have replaced friends smoke detectors- not just batteries.)

Suddenly, I am presented with an alternate reality where smoke detectors beep for weeks on end causing sleepless nights because they are "high up." And, knowing that there are people out there who can't seem to find any possible way to replace a battery, I begin to question my own reality and sanity.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on June 16, 2019, 04:38:45 PM
This is part of the problem when I start paying attention to Bellgab's youtube and podcast "stars"- I start to question my own reality. Until now, I had assumed that people just changed batteries. If my mother, aunt, sister or friend were to tell me that they could not reach it, I would bring a ladder (yes, I have replaced friends smoke detectors- not just batteries.)

Suddenly, I am presented with an alternate reality where smoke detectors beep for weeks on end causing sleepless nights because they are "high up." And, knowing that there are people out there who can't seem to find any possible way to replace a battery, I begin to question my own reality and sanity.
I have to admit I once in a fit unplugged one late at night and was trying to sleep after a long trip. The problem was, due to code, they are all interlinked and the infernal, no pun intended, single beep design made it hard to identify which one was out of battery. Drinking beer the next day with some neighbors I was dressed down by a neighbor who is the fire marshal (he "goes inside" when our fireworks and antics during certain block parties get out of hand.)  He freindly berated him about how smoke/CO detectors save so many lives.
But usually, yeah, just get a ladder, or just use a chair, and change them. As mentioned if someone is really in pinch you can call the fire department non-emergency line and they will actually come over and change them out for you. Also free alarms are often given away because it is in the public interest that places have them- especially if living in a urban setting, condo, or apartment where your lack of having will impact other's property.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2019, 04:52:28 PM
But usually, yeah, just get a ladder, or just use a chair, and change them. As mentioned if someone is really in pinch you can call the fire department non-emergency line...
I was actually unaware of that possibility until this thread. But it makes sense.

I recently replaced the batteries in my hotel room in Mexico (figured it was easier than complaining) and I was a little surprised to find with options such as the "loop" that you mentioned were not employed in a modern hotel.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on June 16, 2019, 05:07:25 PM
I was actually unaware of that possibility until this thread. But it makes sense.

I recently replaced the batteries in my hotel room in Mexico (figured it was easier than complaining) and I was a little surprised to find with options such as the "loop" that you mentioned were not employed in a modern hotel.
Key word.

Not to mention if your insurance carrier learns that you are disabling, or don't have,' the alarms. It actually is a big deal and interesting to see how rates change when they build a new firehouse closer to one's property, if you report it. Somehow I doubt the companies will pay attention to new houses for their customers but only focus on people's whose property is still far away from them.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 16, 2019, 02:09:04 PM
dusting optional. jesus.

[attachment=1,msg1334016]

The Master's reach has indeed grown long.

Spookcat

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 16, 2019, 02:09:04 PM
dusting optional. jesus.

[attachment=1,msg1334016]

What the actual fuck...

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2019, 12:32:11 PM
If you're interested in Trive, contact All Quilted Together LLC.  Erinn is not selling it.

But if she is still promoting it, doesn't it still make her part of the pyramid scheme?

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on June 16, 2019, 04:38:45 PM

Most of them are in California, WOTR.  I used to answer calls nationally, and the calls with smoke alarms beeping in the background were always from California.  Just like the people who asked about their "Be-Ills" (bills) were always in the south.  And the people whose addresses never panned out were always in Idaho. 

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on June 16, 2019, 10:37:38 AM
Please tell me killing a person and killing an animal are not equivalent events in your mind.
Right.  People have a voice; animals don't.

WOTR

Quote from: Sixteen on June 17, 2019, 01:55:44 AM
Most of them are in California, WOTR.  I used to answer calls nationally, and the calls with smoke alarms beeping in the background were always from California.  Just like the people who asked about their "Be-Ills" (bills) were always in the south.  And the people whose addresses never panned out were always in Idaho.
Reported (for geographical profiling.)  ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2019, 09:52:41 AM

Still not clear on what you mean. Healthcare for humans or animals?
Oh, for gosh sakes!  My brain wandered.  I don't remember.  I've been dog sick for 10 days.  Did you need a clearer segueway?  But I like to see you eat my dust  ;D.

WOTR

Quote from: Sixteen on June 17, 2019, 02:01:07 AM
Your right. I find that killing a person usually attracts more unwanted attention... Damn them and their voices.  >:(

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on June 17, 2019, 12:35:07 AM
What the actual fuck...

Dust, mold, and general fire hazard.  Don't worry, she bashed her smoke detector today and was able to remove the beeping battery.  No fear of hearing the beep ever again.

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on June 17, 2019, 12:38:01 AM
But if she is still promoting it, doesn't it still make her part of the pyramid scheme?

She's at least still guilty of promoting it.  She is probably keeping it toned down because YouTube is supposed to be cracking down on channels that promote miracle cures, according to Erinn.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVx2oM72hlo

Missed it live, but I'm catching it now.  Wish me luck.

whoozit

Quote from: Sixteen on June 17, 2019, 02:01:07 AM
Since you didn’t answer (what a surprise) I’ll ask it slightly differently.  Would you alter the course of your vehicle to avoid an animal if it meant you would hit a person?

Lilith

No surprise here, but Erinn said all her friends are online...

She said she is lonely, unhappy with her life, now she can't even start a relationship, no friends within her physical vicinity...

...and we should listen to Erinns life philosophies seriously because why?

She needs more BellGab.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2019, 03:13:30 AM
No surprise here, but Erinn said all her friends are online...

She said she is lonely, unhappy with her life, now she can't even start a relationship, no friends within her physical vicinity...

...and we should listen to Erinns life philosophies seriously because why?

She needs more BellGab.
You mean her spiteful personality, hatred of men, self-absorption and obvious insanity causes people to avoid her?  I can’t believe it.

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2019, 02:03:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za-5UAihNx4

Another spare room tour.

Erinn's timeline of the decline of the living conditions make no sense.
According to Erinn she moved back home because her dad was ill and she had a good job. This can be verified by her posts here, she spoke about it and gave Falkie gifts and money because she had it.

Her father took care of the home, the pool and everything, This is what she says but can not be verified.

He passed away recently, I think 2 years ago, not sure but it can be verified by posts in here.

Somehow the house became a horders hideaway, the pool went to shit, mold appeared every where and dust with cobwebs formed an art piece in the vent all while she and her mom lived there. Yet absolutely none of it is her fault.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on June 17, 2019, 03:30:47 AM
You mean her spiteful personality, hatred of men, self-absorption and obvious insanity causes people to avoid her?  I can’t believe it.

Yes.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 17, 2019, 03:32:54 AM
Erinn's timeline of the decline of the living conditions make no sense.
According to Erinn she moved back home because her dad was ill and she had a good job. This can be verified by her posts here, she spoke about it and gave Falkie gifts and money because she had it.

Her father took care of the home, the pool and everything, This is what she says but can not be verified.

He passed away recently, I think 2 years ago, not sure but it can be verified by posts in here.

Somehow the house became a horders hideaway, the pool went to shit, mold appeared every where and dust with cobwebs formed an art piece in the vent all while she and her mom lived there. Yet absolutely none of it is her fault.

I imagine the boxes of family treasures were stacked neatly in those rooms, till somebody started digging through the boxes looking for stuff.  She said in one of her recent videos that she always had a maid for her apartments, before she moved back home.

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on June 17, 2019, 03:01:16 AM
Since you didn’t answer (what a surprise) I’ll ask it slightly differently.  Would you alter the course of your vehicle to avoid an animal if it meant you would hit a person?
There are usually more choices than that.  In my day, we were trained to "split the difference" when driving.  You time your approach so that oncoming hazards (cars) are not near you when you pass a hazard.  You slow down or speed up to stay back or go all the way past the hazard before other traffic is near it.

I once watched a driver deliberately hit (and yet not kill, just make suffer horribly) two animals on purpose.  One was a parent, and the other animal was its young child.  I wasn't able to do much for the animals, as I was very sick myself, but I called a wildlife rescue group & I think they did go help.  So, to answer your question, I would like to swerve to avoid hitting an animal if it meant I could hit the driver that did that.

When an animal is killed or made to suffer a long time on or near the road, its young springtime offspring lose their role model and their source of safety and food.  Which makes them more likely to get hit by a car, too.  A lot of people don't realize animals actually do have families.  When you see one trying to cross the street, remember, its offspring could be coming up to the road to cross a few moments behind it, so everybody slow down even if the first one has passed.

I don't really know.  In over 50 years, this has never come up.  If there's time to swerve to avoid an animal, then there is time to make other decisions, too, like honking, braking, speeding up, to avoid a second hazard.  There shouldn't be a person in the road anyhow, except at intersections.  I try to never speed, because any mistakes you make then are on you.  But, if you are going below the limit, then all you can do is all you can do.

If the animal was something really small, like a chipmunk or bird, or maybe a chicken/rooster, I'd probably hit it as the least of two evils, since the vortex of just driving by might knock it out anyway.  Maybe the same with a small rodent.  If it was a male turkey, I'd probably hit it.  If it was a turkey hen or large racoon, I don't know, I suppose I'd hit it, unless the person was someone I detested.  If it was a dog or a cat, I might instinctually try to swerve.  Especially if it was a large dog.  If it was an elk, or livestock, I would try to avoid it to save my own life.  If some animal was already injured on the road but wanting to live, and looking like it could, then I might instinctually try to swerve.  Generally speaking, I wouldn't want to hit a person and since the law values people more than animals, I would keep that in mind.

But if you drive like I was trained in the 80s, scanning the road left to right, looking way ahead while also paying immediate attention, going below the speed limit with enough space on all sides of the car at all times, you should be able to avoid having to make split-second decisions.  Speeding, alcohol, distraction, anger, and road rage are what usually end up causing regret.

whoozit

Quote from: Sixteen on June 17, 2019, 03:40:31 AM
I wouldn't want to hit a person and since the law values people more than animals, I would keep that in mind.
I hope there are more reasons than the one above.  I enjoyed the part where you would mow down the male turkey but avoid the female.