• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2019, 07:46:32 PM
I don't want to brag or anything but Erin said I had (Quote) 'a sexy sexy voice'

Just saying.

LOL!

oh, you we're serious...

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 10, 2019, 09:29:40 PM
GORGEOUS!

[attachment=1,msg1332890]

Aww sheeeeeit Figger dis white women is scuffed AF, peace out!

Lilith

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2019, 07:46:32 PM
I don't want to brag or anything but Erin said I had (Quote) 'a sexy sexy voice'

Just saying.
Don't get too excited, she'll be claiming you used your sexy voice to make lewd comments about her feet and unwanted advances by next week

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 10, 2019, 09:42:49 PM
Don't get too excited, she'll be claiming you used your sexy voice to make lewd comments about her feet and unwanted advances by next week

lmao! we all know it's true. best friend one minute, sexual predator the next hahahaha!

Spookcat

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 10, 2019, 09:42:49 PM

Hypocritical. She was just talking about her "hot, sexy doctor" and that he'll be touching her.

Quote from: Spookcat on June 10, 2019, 09:46:54 PM
Hypocritical. She was just talking about her "hot, sexy doctor" and that he'll be touching her.

next week:

'MEMPHIS DOCTOR FALSELY ACCUSED OF GROPING UNPOPULAR YOUTUBER'

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 10, 2019, 09:44:31 PM
lmao! we all know it's true. best friend one minute, sexual predator the next hahahaha!

#WeShallNeverForget!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 10, 2019, 09:49:00 PM
next week:

Turn your head and cough Figger

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 10, 2019, 09:49:00 PM
next week:

Unpopular?  How dare yew!

#ErinnGottaSticky

i see a whole bunch of forehead.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 10, 2019, 10:46:15 PM

Erinn just had some guy she thinks is Richard Groyper removed by the wrench mod squad.

#sad

Quote from: brig on June 10, 2019, 10:56:34 PM
Erinn just had some guy she thinks is Richard Groyper removed by the wrench mod squad.

#sad

lol who was it? oh well.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 10, 2019, 10:46:15 PM

I think the medical term is fivehead heh-heh

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 10, 2019, 11:09:31 PM
hahaha!

I dont think i got banned all i did was post a few song titles i just caught the end of it

WOTR

Quote from: Spookcat on June 10, 2019, 09:13:43 PM
Explain this to me: Person is a bellgabber and takes a leave of absence for whatever reason. During said absence, they start up a youtube channel documenting whatever. Bellgab finds out and being a forum, starts talking about it. Then this person obviously sees this because they begin to mention members and things said in the forums, which really only encourages more conversation and critiques. This person does not like the things said on the forum so much so that they repeatedly delete videos, make threats to delete their channel, etc. and explain they are hurt by the hurtful things said here. Instead of leaving the forum and blocking it, said person decides to devote a 17-minute+ video about the "toxic forum" where they presently interact while telling their viewers it's a horrible place, and do not go there, and in fact they will teach the viewers how to report the website so it gets knocked off.

Do you have a Bellgab addiction, Ms. (Mrs.?) ?

You forgot to add that this is somebody who has watched Senda for half a decade, saw what happened to Heather and continues down the same road. I don't know if it is supposed to be for sympathy (something that this forum has lacked since day one) or an attempt to guilt people (also not an emotion that most posters here appear capable of expressing.)

As you rightly mention- the direct interaction does nothing but serve as fuel.

Spookcat

Quote from: WOTR on June 10, 2019, 11:35:04 PM
You forgot to add that this is somebody who has watched Senda for half a decade, saw what happened to Heather and continues down the same road. I don't know if it is supposed to be for sympathy (something that this forum has lacked since day one) or an attempt to guilt people (also not an emotion that most posters here appear capable of expressing.)

As you rightly mention- the direct interaction does nothing but serve as fuel.

I think I would have sympathy towards her if I felt she were a decent person in her videos. But I've seen the stuff between her and jason, her and George Senda, and her howling laughter at Kathy when the "naked on camera accident" happened. To my knowledge, she hasn't apologized or acknowledged any wrongdoing but she wants to plead to Bellgab to get Senda to unblock her.
I'll just come out and say it, she comes across as just another attention whore.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Spookcat on June 10, 2019, 09:46:54 PM

♪  Yeah, when a guy makes
A move on you
Everything is welcome...
If he's hoooooot.  ♪

whoozit

Quote from: Liberace! on June 11, 2019, 12:46:52 AM
♪  Yeah, when a guy makes
A move on you
Everything is welcome...
If he's hoooooot.  ♪
I’d be rebuked  :'(

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22DawXOcFmM

I don't think you have to worry about any of the smart trolls coming to chat or comment at your YouTubes Erinn.  Why would we go do that where our comments and our chats can be deleted?  Why would any BellGab Trolls contribute SuperChat tips when they know that you or your #ModWrenchLegion will delete and ban them?

#We'reNotThatStupid

...well, at least most of us aren't

Dhea

Quote from: Spookcat on June 11, 2019, 12:14:06 AM
I think I would have sympathy towards her if I felt she were a decent person in her videos. But I've seen the stuff between her and jason, her and George Senda, and her howling laughter at Kathy when the "naked on camera accident" happened. To my knowledge, she hasn't apologized or acknowledged any wrongdoing but she wants to plead to Bellgab to get Senda to unblock her.
I'll just come out and say it, she comes across as just another attention whore.

so judge mental!

DocHolliday

Is she truly trying to become the next big thing on YouTube or is this just for fun for her?

one pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small

and the ones that mother gives you, don't do anything at all

go ask Erinn, when her nose is 10 feet tall