• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

On the Edge of the Desert with Miller Zavs

Started by jedimiller, April 07, 2019, 11:27:25 PM

VC

Gwen IS THE STAR of Miller's show. Jedi Miller is Star Wars! Punny, ehhh? Bwahahahaha!

Miller goes nowhere without Gwen and a co-host, though his travel posts to Pahrump were excellent.

jedimiller

So tell Gwen to do her show. she's already doing it with Todd and Tim and the old creepy guys.

Quote from: brig on August 08, 2019, 11:36:02 AM
Formulas = Priceless

i laughed when he said Gwen blocked him on Facebook.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 08, 2019, 11:55:04 AM
i laughed when he said Gwen blocked him on Facebook.

Yeah, Facebook is full of tough characters.   LOL

Quote from: brig on August 08, 2019, 11:56:53 AM
Yeah, Facebook is full of tough characters.   LOL

"they're trashing me every day and you (Gwen) don't say anything"

this tough guy needs a woman to protect him on Facebook. pathetic.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 08, 2019, 12:04:29 PM
"they're trashing me every day and you (Gwen) don't say anything"

this tough guy needs a woman to protect him on Facebook. pathetic.

I would try to protect him, but he has me blocked.

Metron2267

Better call Pedro.

Or maybe Pilar.

VC

HW spent more than 3 minutes, more than 1/2 the phone call time, after she hung-up on him, to bitch Milluh out. Her tone got really pissy.

LOL...her number #1 Fan?

It's also obvious HW's dump button is set to hack-off more than just a cuss word. She clipped Milluh's audio so it's not possible to know what was being said before the cuss word too. Milluh wasn't saying anything that indicated a cuss word was even spoken where she cut his audio off, so who knows what he was really saying.

Milluh does troll HW with many comments he's made on his shows, so I wouldn't be surprised if HW cut him off for foul language. It's an obvious troll action, since he knows for certain HW will cut-off the call. It's also an obvious troll action for Milluh to say he was cut-off for asking why HW did not attend AB's funeral. Is he really THAT stupid to ask such a question as HW's #1 Fan? ::)

Where's the audio Milluh? You have the streaming audio and/or phone call from your end, so post it about the funeral. You have the proof Milluh. Put it up or shut-up.

You are HW's number #1 fan/troll :D

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 11, 2019, 02:18:43 AM
HW spent more than 3 minutes, more than 1/2 the phone call time, after she hung-up on him, to bitch Milluh out. Her tone got really pissy.

LOL...her number #1 Fan?

It's also obvious HW's dump button is set to hack-off more than just a cuss word. She clipped Milluh's audio so it's not possible to know what was being said before the cuss word too. Milluh wasn't saying anything that indicated a cuss word was even spoken where she cut his audio off, so who knows what he was really saying.

Milluh does troll HW with many comments he's made on his shows, so I wouldn't be surprised if HW cut him off for foul language. It's an obvious troll action, since he knows for certain HW will cut-off the call. It's also an obvious troll action for Milluh to say he was cut-off for asking why HW did not attend AB's funeral. Is he really THAT stupid to ask such a question as HW's #1 Fan? ::)

Where's the audio Milluh? You have the streaming audio and/or phone call from your end, so post it about the funeral. You have the proof Milluh. Put it up or shut-up.

Milluh couldn't even make his own clip for his YouTube.  He should have included his own original recording of his call, that included what he really was saying when Heather dumped him.   IMO.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 11, 2019, 02:18:43 AM

LOL...her number #1 Fan?

You sound quite, um...jealous...

QuoteIt's also obvious HW's dump button is set to hack-off more than just a cuss word. She clipped Milluh's audio so it's not possible to know what was being said before the cuss word too. Milluh wasn't saying anything that indicated a cuss word was even spoken where she cut his audio off, so who knows what he was really saying.

So fucking what - no clipping here, lol!

QuoteMilluh does troll HW with many comments he's made on his shows, so I wouldn't be surprised if HW cut him off for foul language. It's an obvious troll action, since he knows for certain HW will cut-off the call. It's also an obvious troll action for Milluh to say he was cut-off for asking why HW did not attend AB's funeral. Is he really THAT stupid to ask such a question as HW's #1 Fan? ::)

If he is you must be a very close second.

Can you confirm the clip that was posted here of your own call to her?

VC

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2019, 06:58:48 AM
Milluh couldn't even make his own clip for his YouTube.  He should have included his own original recording of his call, that included what he really was saying when Heather dumped him.   IMO.

Milluh's a complete bullshit artist. An undetected troll by most people's belief that he is instead totally in love w/HW, no so, but he certainly did not ask her about why HW did not attend AB's funeral. Of course, he could have recorded the call to prove otherwise, but I think he was drunk and cussing something cute but inappropriate. Time will tell the next time he calls into KoN. We might all be being trolled by two Drama Queens of the night.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 12, 2019, 06:56:19 AM
We might all be being trolled by two Drama Queens of the night.

Isn't that exactly what you were hoping for?

I'll ask again, was that really you that called Heather and why did you sound so nervous and halting? i don't think she can bite you through the phone.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5klVgd6mVo

If you haven't heard this, you SHOULD!

It's just beautiful Milluh!

Nice haircut by the way.

Lilith

Lilith

Quote from: brig on August 24, 2019, 02:24:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLwxf9oRwts

Oh Milluh, U juz jealous...

If I had to guess,   I'd guess the spoken content was written by TheErinnF.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToJIjp9HP8M

This is, without a doubt, the best version of the Mantra that Heather has streamed on her stream for hours on end.

Lilith

If you haven't seen Milluhs trip to Pahrump videos yet, the thread is here:

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12547.0

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on August 26, 2019, 02:22:05 AM

Try not to be upset Milluh, Heather will get over it.

"Heather will get over it?"  And who's "Milluh?"

Hey, brig!  We had a thing!  A special thing.  You hate me!  Some people PMed, posted, and emailed me that you HATE me more than you hate anyone. 
Your sullen hate notes to me assured me that you hate me more that anyone else, even the former great Lady of BellGab, Heather! 
Yet here you are, professing your hate of Heather more than your hate for me!
Ya know, when you tried to turn as many BellGab members and, especially my friend MV, against me, I truly believed you hated me more than you hate Heather.  But now, I'm not so sure.

Brig.  Either profess your hate for me above all others in the world, or we're through!!! >:(
Sorry it has to be this way, but life is what it is.
I hope you haven't become so much of a pussy that you won't face me.

Okay, seriously.  You and I are only a couple of years apart in age.  We are both still sharp (I know what you're thinking so don't EVEN go there), have great senses of humor, and are fun to be with.
Together, we could add a lot of fun to BellGab, if, you would just stop hating people you feel jealous of.
Hey.  We are ALL here on Earth, to learn and advance the best we can.  It sure as hell goes smoother when we work together, rather than getting into some kind of snit-fit and fighting those we're jealous of.

C'mon brig.  Truce?  I'm taking the first step. :-*