• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Lilith

Thank You Groyper!  It was a great show! The Boys BellGab Shoutout was priceless!  Tell him I will treasure the moment forever. 

Quote from: brig on September 10, 2019, 09:49:15 PM
Thank You Groyper!  It was a great show! The Boys BellGab Shoutout was priceless!  Tell him I will treasure the moment forever.

lol you're welcome.

#Legacy

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 09, 2019, 10:29:26 PM
What the fuck is going on in this thread? Came in here confused as shit now I'm leaving wanting some god damn curry.

I agree. You are confused.

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 07, 2019, 12:31:37 PM
my god, the e>il MV aka Liberace and BellGab turned me against all of my internet friends...

[attachment=1,msg1354518]
Perhaps.  But we will always have Paris.

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 11, 2019, 01:48:50 AM
Perhaps.  But we will always have Paris.

i guess.

you mad bro? lulz

[attachment=1,msg1355154]

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 11, 2019, 01:35:20 PM
i guess.

you mad bro? lulz

yes, i love cock. i can't get enough.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 11, 2019, 02:26:40 PM
To borrow from Catsmile,

#GloriousErectCock

#Of Course

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 11, 2019, 02:26:40 PM

Ad totally unrelated.

Actually I am pretty sure Gunny was talking to TheOne/ZaZa etc. etc. aka GetReady.

WOTR

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on September 07, 2019, 07:36:21 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Tomlinson

Thanks KA. I should have known that it was SV's competition on the list of the "most influential people in the UK."  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: username on September 09, 2019, 10:29:26 PM
What the fuck is going on in this thread? Came in here confused as shit now I'm leaving wanting some god damn curry.
You thought that a trip into this thread was going to clear up confusion?  ???

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 11, 2019, 05:54:17 PM
Ad totally unrelated.

Actually I am pretty sure Gunny was talking to TheOne/ZaZa etc. etc. aka GetReady.

big if true. the ovulating part.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 10, 2019, 08:37:50 PM
https://youtu.be/W4rb31OT294

Dave Darin just announced he is moving his show to YouTube. let the record show, it was this stream from last night that convinced Dave, there can be no doubt. Facebook is cancer.

praise MV

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 11, 2019, 01:35:20 PM
i guess.

you mad bro? lulz

These FBI types can be so moody.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 11, 2019, 08:52:17 PM
Dave Darin just announced he is moving his show to YouTube. let the record show, it was this stream from last night that convinced Dave, there can be no doubt. Facebook is cancer.

praise MV

It is true, I was on facebook for less than 48 hours and my balls fell off.  Glad to see the big guy wants to play.

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 11, 2019, 09:43:15 PM
It is true, I was on facebook for less than 48 hours and my balls fell off.  Glad to see the big guy wants to play.

feels bad man.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on September 11, 2019, 06:57:58 PM
Thanks KA. I should have known that it was SV's competition on the list of the "most influential people in the UK."  ;)

Of course Shreddie professes not to know him, which strains credibility in addition to being terribly rude.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 11, 2019, 09:43:15 PM
In certain areas there are ways that might seem a quick/cheap option but sometimes lead to complications. There are tools (scary stuff though with o-rings.) I will also, out of decorum, not relate the oft-told joke about Scots or Aggies with regard to sheep proclivities near a cliff and the whole 'push back' thing.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6048a4.htm?s_cid=mm6048a4_w

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 11, 2019, 09:57:28 PM
Of course Shreddie professes not to know him, which strains credibility in addition to being terribly rude.

Why on earth would I know anything of this epicene willow wand? I was watching the Czech Philharmonic play Shostakovich the other night, and browsed through a modern art gallery earlier in the day. You, on the other hand, must have been sprawled on a couch, in your threadbare bathrobe, picking Cheet-O crumbs out of your navel, claws feverishly grasping the remote as you try and find some ganymede on TV to twitch your jaded loins.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 12, 2019, 10:14:56 AM
Why on earth would I know anything of this epicene willow wand? I was watching the Czech Philharmonic play Shostakovich the other night, and browsed through a modern art gallery earlier in the day. You, on the other hand, must have been sprawled on a couch, in your threadbare bathrobe, picking Cheet-O crumbs out of your navel, claws feverishly grasping the remote as you try and find some ganymede on TV to twitch your jaded loins.

They are gingerbread crumbs, you insufferable sodomite.  I can't read the Cyrillic but the English sticker on the package says "gingerbread with prunes and wine" and it is the most delicious thing I have tasted this year.  And I am reading Groyper's book recommendation which is going down a lot better than that dreary trudge you sent me on that yielded nothing more than a revolting glimpse into your fantasies.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 12, 2019, 10:38:31 AM
They are gingerbread crumbs, you insufferable sodomite.  I can't read the Cyrillic but the English sticker on the package says "gingerbread with prunes and wine" and it is the most delicious thing I have tasted this year.  And I am reading Groyper's book recommendation which is going down a lot better than that dreary trudge you sent me on that yielded nothing more than a revolting glimpse into your fantasies.

It sounds like My Pet Goat is rather more your speed. Let me know if there are any words you're struggling with, we don't want that brow of yours getting any more harrowed and wrinkled than it already is. The fact that you can describe one of the great comic masterpieces of the past century as a 'dreary trudge' demonstrates why you're so despised by the better sort. Not to brag, but I can read Cyrillic. You could too, if you spent a little less time on your Uranian misadventures, you low-life peasant!

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 12, 2019, 10:48:08 AM
It sounds like My Pet Goat is rather more your speed. Let me know if there are any words you're struggling with, we don't want that brow of yours getting any more harrowed and wrinkled than it already is. The fact that you can describe one of the great comic masterpieces of the past century as a 'dreary trudge' demonstrates why you're so despised by the better sort. Not to brag, but I can read Cyrillic. You could too, if you spent a little less time on your Uranian misadventures, you low-life peasant!

And yet the most bald-faced French pun escapes you completely, quelle dommage.  All your comic masterpiece proved is that Downton Abbey is a pale rehash of gilded-age tales that have been circulating for decades to persuade the 90% of Englishmen who shoveled coal and wrung out the washing that they somehow participated in something grand.  And anyway, as a bon vivant (that's French for one who lives a good life, in which your tedious penance to what passes for art these days can play no part) I shall have the best revenge.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 12, 2019, 11:04:29 AM
And yet the most bald-faced French pun escapes you completely, quelle dommage.  All your comic masterpiece proved is that Downton Abbey is a pale rehash of gilded-age tales that have been circulating for decades to persuade the 90% of Englishmen who shoveled coal and wrung out the washing that they somehow participated in something grand.  And anyway, as a bon vivant (that's French for one who lives a good life, in which your tedious penance to what passes for art these days can play no part) I shall have the best revenge.

I understand French, but I pretend not to out of a sense of patriotism. You wouldn't understand, you ahistorical wrongcock. You flaunt your meagre knowledge the same way you flaunt yourself in those seedy Seattle dive bars, trolling for rough sailor trade. The result in both cases is ludicrous and emetic.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 12, 2019, 11:24:02 AM
I understand French, but I pretend not to out of a sense of patriotism. You wouldn't understand, you ahistorical wrongcock. You flaunt your meagre knowledge the same way you flaunt yourself in those seedy Seattle dive bars, trolling for rough sailor trade. The result in both cases is ludicrous and emetic.

As it is my patriotic duty to embody the tenderest adorations of a grateful nation every Fleet Week, you joyless old crank.  If, upon separation, I can impart a few apt lines of Shelley I have at least touched the poor benighted soul with heaven's poetic fire rather than clobbering over the head with dubious scholarship the way you do.  Which is really rather gauche; I am sure you have been turned away from at least a few salons with your brutish airs.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 12, 2019, 10:14:56 AM

"Jaded Loins?"  Is that some sort of dermatological condition?  If so, I can recommend a good skin man.