• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

AC400KICK

Richard Groyper is my friend. Because of him he introduced me to Tamicron Mind Science. Like Richard, who is an elder, I am one of THE NEW BELIEVERS.

no starrmtn001, i am completely serious.

you told me you had fallen in love with me. i told you i was married and i wasn't sure why you'd think i had lead you on. we were only sending each other innocuous messages after all.

starrmtn001

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 03:18:44 PM
Richard Groyper is my friend. Because of him he introduced me to Tamicron Mind Science. Like Richard, who is aN elder, I am one of THE NEW BELIEVERS.

Cool!!! ;D  How do we join? 
Wait, believe in what?? ?? ???

Richard Groyper is my friend. Because of him he introduced me to Tamicron Mind Science. Like Richard, who is aN elder, I am one of THE NEW BELIEVERS.

thank you Anthony.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 26, 2019, 03:20:55 PM
no starrmtn001, im completely serious.

you told me you had fallen in love with me. i told you i was married and i wasn't sure why you'd think i had lead you on. we were only sending each other innocuous messages after all.
Uh, huh.  Go on.
Oh.  Let me know when we get to the part that my Sons are older than you, and my GRANDCHILDREN are in business for themselves.
But, go on.  This is gonna be guuuud.  I know it. ;) ;D

starrmtn001

We both know you're prankin' me.  Thing is any newbies might get freaked out.
You might want to take their fragile senses into consideration.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 03:27:20 PM
Uh, huh.  Go on.
Oh.  Let me know when we get to the part that my Sons are older than you, and my GRANDCHILDREN are in business for themselves.
But, go on.  This is gonna be guuuud.  I know it. ;) ;D

go on? lol, are you retarded? i just recounted exactly what happened. i am i forgetting something? do tell.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 26, 2019, 03:20:55 PM
no starrmtn001, i am completely serious.

>not clapping dem GILF cheeks tho

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 26, 2019, 03:34:44 PM
>not clapping dem GILF cheeks tho

i was flattered, but that's a nah from me dawg.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 26, 2019, 03:31:18 PM
go on? lol, are you retarded? i just recounted exactly what happened. i am i forgetting something? do tell.

No.  Are you?
You recounted what you wish had happened.  But be comforted in the thought that, you did so much better than me.
And with that, I bid you a pleasant good evening. :)

you're right, i did do quite well.

oh, i wished? so, i wished for you to tell me that you had fallen for me over a few pm's about me doing a podcast?

got it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 02:52:16 PM
Ew, hairballs, eww.  Bhaaahhhgg . . .   ;D ;D ;D

Hey, handsome.  Please, don't let anyone intimidate you so much that you put your shirt on.
If necessary, I will be a part of your protection unit and I'll flail anyone who get near you with a
T-shirt in hand.

My loyalty is to you, good Sir.

He doesn't wear a shirt because he finds it humiliating having to buy clothes from the children's section. But that's no excuse. You should be setting an example, not enabling this sinister freak to disport himself in the semi nude. Just imagine if one of your 26 cats caught a glimpse of him, it would keel over in a feline appleplexy!

Quote from: ItsOver on August 26, 2019, 03:13:59 PM
Glad to see The Groyp charisma rewarded you once again.  At least it wasn't Falkie penning you passionate love letters.

heh heh

SredniVashtar

Richard Groyper is my friend.

Well, that de-escalated quickly. A couple of hours ago you were getting ready to bust one across his hairy visage. I'm starting to think you might be slightly unbalanced.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 26, 2019, 03:56:41 PM
Well, that de-escalated quickly. A couple of hours ago you were getting ready to bust one across his hairy visage. I'm starting to think you might be slightly unbalanced.

we're friends, but i wouldn't suck his titties. just sayin.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 26, 2019, 03:53:13 PM
He doesn't wear a shirt because he finds it humiliating having to buy clothes from the children's section. But that's no excuse. You should be setting an example, not enabling this sinister freak to disport himself in the semi nude. Just imagine if one of your 26 cats caught a glimpse of him, it would keel over in a feline appleplexy!

AC400KICK

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 26, 2019, 03:56:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaIbVg8cN7A

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 26, 2019, 03:11:17 PM
starrmtn001 sexually harrassed me via pm's and i will be silent NO LONGER!

#MeToo

i admit it. my other avatar starrmountain001 and it shames me. some mornings i don’t take my meds and start shitposting. after two days without meds i become azzara destroyer of threads ( fear me )

ItsOver

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 26, 2019, 04:46:17 PM
...after two days without meds i become azzara destroyer of threads ( fear me )
Ha!

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 26, 2019, 03:53:13 PM

Hi, SV.  I popped in just long enough to ask you, your take on Boris.
Okay.  That's him, slim.  Thank you.

Jojo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 02:56:53 PM
Case in point.  This is NOT, mv.   Lee, perhaps, but not MV.
starrmtn001, what is known about Lee?  I'm starting to see your point here.

Jojo

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 26, 2019, 04:46:17 PM
i admit it. my other avatar starrmountain001 and it shames me. some mornings i don’t take my meds and start shitposting. after two days without meds i become azzara destroyer of threads ( fear me )
Lol.  Starrmtn001 is hot.  No shame in that.

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 26, 2019, 03:31:18 PM
You're not her type.  Nice try.

Jojo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 03:13:06 PM
Um, NOPE.  4 years, or even, well, 24 years by now, I was (and still am) a happy single celibate...
Yes, that is truly is only a back massager and nothing else!  Really!

Jojo

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 01:40:02 PM
Lisa says I should go back to school. I am trying to explain to her what 'being realistic' is and that I can't go back to school. She said I can do or be anything I want. I am trying to explain, no you can't do anything in this life you want and be what you want..

..oh to be young again!
Does she have a diagnosis?

Education doesn't guarantee anything but heavy debt anymore.  Unless you can get a quick certificate for a job that is on the Demand List in your area.  I wouldn't do it, unless you are part of an apprentice program or guaranteed a job afterward.  Well, if you got a full ride scholarship, or if an employer required it after hiring you, then it might be worth it.