• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 11:09:40 AM
Hey, ASSHOLE!!!  You want some Commie dick  probing your anus day after day, till ya die of early old age?  If so, then get the fuck outta America.  If you don't reside here, then stay the fuck out!
It's bad enough that we have to deal with American citizens who are misguided because of Fake Stream Media, and the Soc/Commie Leftards.

If ya don't like America the way America was meant to be, then GET THE FUCK OUT!!! >:( >:( >:(

Oh, yeah.  I don't give a God Damn SHIT whether or not who likes or dislikes me on this forum.
I'm a Motha Fuckin' American!  I do the best with what I have to work with at any given time.
Sometimes, I lash out when I feel I've been  unjustly treated.  My recourse is meditation and prayer.  That has kept me alive and kicking ass for, well, 73 Years come this November 14th.

You can fuck with me.  I'll either ignore you, or bruise your butt big time.  But DO NOT mess with my President, my Country, or my Flag!

NUFF SAID!

AC400KICK

I am also registered with the Communist Party in the United States. And an atheist. Go suck!

EarthAlien007

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 11:28:02 AM
I am also registered with the Communist Party in the United States. And an atheist. Go suck!

Good for you. Freedom of religion, and freedom from religion = America as it was intended.

pate

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 11:28:02 AM
I am also registered with the Communist Party...

This is all beginning to make a sort of convoluted sense to me naow.

-p

AC400KICK

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 26, 2019, 11:13:42 AM
I thought he was your new “witty” best friend, Starr?! ???

He, Doc, why are you so angry at me, in particular?  I'm no threat to you.
I'm not on this forum 24/7, singling you out.  As a matter of fact, we used to have a good report.
I'm not sure what happened, but I'm not going to force any issue.
If you want to fault me for whatever you're faulting me for, then your mind is set.
Anything I say or do, to correct will either go unnoticed, or will be noticed with retaliation in mind.
You have no desire for a mutually satisfactory resolve.  However, I do.  Guess we're gonna our points of contention.  Drat.  You are a good man, Doc.  I regret being someone you don't like anymore.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 26, 2019, 11:27:20 AM

I HOPE that's directed at me, personally.  I'm a bit of a twit (similar to you) and I deserve it.  But, if it is directed at America, then we're gonna have a problem.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 12:03:59 PM
I HOPE that's directed at me, personally.  I'm a bit of a twit (similar to you) and I deserve it.  But, if it is directed at America, then we're gonna have a problem.

Fuck America, and fuck that sack of melted ice cream masquerading as a president.

Thoughts?

AC400KICK

Who??? Laine who? You mean my cousin Laine Copicotto? The Mafia Princess?

pate

The 4d GO moves in here are mynd-boogeying...

Spookcat

Quote from: pate on August 26, 2019, 12:42:00 PM
The 4d GO moves in here are mynd-boogeying...

Well, I don't know about you, but I am having a great time! 😸

humid work outs are brutal.

pain is weakness weakness leaving the body.

it's glorious.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 26, 2019, 12:31:54 PM
Fuck America, and fuck that sack of melted ice cream masquerading as a president.

Thoughts?
Well, you are not an American, so you're not guilty of treason here.
That being said, you're still free to blather what you will about another country.  I don't know how your laws apply, should you say the same thing about your own country and leadership.

LadyFish

Quote from: Spookcat on August 26, 2019, 12:48:16 PM
Well, I don't know about you, but I am having a great time! 😸

#metoo  ( or is it +1 ?)
Either way, I’m needing to restock my popcorn supply!

starrmtn001

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 26, 2019, 11:33:23 AM
Good for you. Freedom of religion, and freedom from religion = America as it was intended.

Yep.  I may not like it, but he is, and you are, correct.

AC400KICK

Lisa says I should go back to school. I am trying to explain to her what 'being realistic' is and that I can't go back to school. She said I can do or be anything I want. I am trying to explain, no you can't do anything in this life you want and be what you want..

..oh to be young again!

starrmtn001

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 01:38:40 PM
Richard Groyper came

Good, good.  So, what did he do when he got there?

starrmtn001

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 01:40:02 PM
Lisa says I should go back to school. I am trying to explain to her what 'being realistic' is and that I can't go back to school. She said I can do or be anything I want. I am trying to explain, no you can't do anything in this life you want and be what you want..

..oh to be young again!

Actually, you still can.  I don't think you're even near my age.  I entered Cal Poly Pomona in my mid 50s.
I carried a 3.9 - 4.0 which I didn't realize I had in me.  I majored in Animal Science.  The courses were so easy I thought, at first, "they" were giving this Olde Granny a break.  "They" were not.
If you really want to go back to school, go for it.  But, I would suggest attending a trade school to help you achieve the profession you most enjoy and excel in.

AC400KICK

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 01:49:52 PM
Actually, you still can.  I don't think you're even near my age.  I entered Cal Poly Pomona in my mid 50s.
I carried a 3.9 - 4.0 which I didn't realize I had in me.  I majored in Animal Science.  The courses were so easy I thought, at first, "they" were giving this Olde Granny a break.  "They" were not.
If you really want to go back to school, go for it.  But, I would suggest attending a trade school to help you achieve the profession you most enjoy and excel in.

Not realistic for most people. I am one of those people. I will not set myself up for catastrophic failure. I will not end up on the sidewalk with a cardboard sign with messages written in black magic marker. Besides, that train has left for me long ago. It's not about me anymore, it's about Lisa's and my future children..

..I will be driving a NYC Yellow Cab abd blogging about it..and write a book someday..much like Melissa Plaut, who is the founder of New York Hack..I am the founder of Nyack Hack (Nyack Hack LLC)

www.newyorkhack.blogspot.com/

www.nyackhack.com

AC400KICK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APPlAsaSnpA

She's originally from where I grew up and lived most of my life..

Jackstar

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 01:56:57 PM
I will not set myself up for catastrophic failure.

that's where you're wrong kiddo

starrmtn001

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 01:56:57 PM
Not realistic for most people. I am one of those people. I will not set myself up for catastrophic failure. I will not end up on the sidewalk with a cardboard sign with messages written in black magic marker. Besides, that train has left for me long ago. It's not about me anymore, it's about Lisa's and my future children..

..I will be driving a NYC Yellow Cab abd blogging about it..and write a book someday..much like Melissa Plaut, who is the founder of New York Hack..I am the founder of Nyack Hack (Nyack Hack LLC)

www.newyorkhack.blogspot.com/
www.nyackhack.com

Ah!  I didn't realize you already had something in the works.  Cool!  My best to you then. ;) ;D

AC400KICK

Quote from: Jackstar on August 26, 2019, 02:03:36 PM
that's where you're wrong kiddo

That's where I am right, tho..

#beingrealistic

EarthAlien007

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 01:23:46 PM
Yep.  I may not like it, but he is, and you are, correct.

Why not? It makes America great!

EarthAlien007

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 26, 2019, 01:40:02 PM

..oh to be young again!

You should marry her. ASAP

starrmtn001

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 26, 2019, 02:06:27 PM
Why not? It makes America great!

Um, I wasn't askin' anything of you, but yeah again.
Have a good week, EA :)