• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Asuka Langley

A good 5 point harness would keep you firmly in position just check out this lad.

I use PRP 5 points in my drift cars i can vouch for their quality and the 3" belts are /comfy/

https://www.prpseats.com/product/5-3-harness/

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 13, 2019, 05:39:18 PM
A good 5 point harness would keep you firmly in position just check out this lad.

I use PRP 5 points in my drift cars i can vouch for their quality and the 3" belts are /comfy/

https://www.prpseats.com/product/5-3-harness/

look at that cripple FLY! weeeeeeee

from now on cat ladies will be BTFO in the chat. 1 time out, then you're banned for a month. just sayin.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 06:51:51 PM
from now on cat ladies will be BTFO in the chat. 1 time out, then you're banned for a month. just sayin.

-8 AN wrenches gonna fly nigga!

Spookcat

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 06:51:51 PM

Quote from: Spookcat on August 13, 2019, 08:27:38 PM

Spookcat - I don't usually make the Wednesday night Dietrich show, due to my golf league but Gunner and the lads will be over there.  Pre-show usually starts about 7:45PM  EDT.   ;)

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 13, 2019, 08:36:34 PM
Spookcat - I don't usually make the Wednesday night Dietrich show, due to my golf league but Gunner and the lads will be over there.  Pre-show usually starts about 7:45PM  EDT.   ;)

posting something like this in my chat would get you banned for a month.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 08:57:02 PM
posting something like this in my chat would get you banned for a month.

Fortunately for me, this is MV's chat and he ain't real big on swinging the banning stick.

Quote from: Spookcat on August 13, 2019, 08:27:38 PM

to be clear, saying hello to every person individually in the chat will result in a ban. them be the rules.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 13, 2019, 09:01:01 PM
Fortunately for me, this is MV's chat and he ain't real big on swinging the banning stick.

k.

i hope Being There gets one of these for herself. Versace, of course.

[attachment=1]

K_Dubb

The Danes are a joke among seafaring peoples.  Their heads are square like blocks of wood, their nets are mended like a trollop's stockings, and their boats are as hogged as a swaybacked old nag.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 13, 2019, 09:27:37 PM
The Danes are a joke among seafaring peoples.  Their heads are square like blocks of wood, their nets are mended like a trollop's stockings, and their boats are as hogged as a swaybacked old nag.

at least we're not Flemish or Welsh. lol, imagine being a Welshman? oof.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 09:30:32 PM
at least we're not Flemish or Welsh. lol, imagine being a Welshman? oof.

The Welshman puts to sea in an overturned umbrella.  They don't even rate.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 13, 2019, 09:32:22 PM
The Welshman puts to sea in an overturned umbrella.  They don't even rate.

i think we can finally close the book on Shrendi. another mystery solved by Van Der Groyp and the Dubb. amazin.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 09:36:00 PM
i think we can finally close the book on Shrendi. another mystery solved by Van Der Groyp and the Dubb. amazin.

He is now fish food and will end up wrapped in newsprint in a chippie alongside some guy's mushy peas.  Sad.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 13, 2019, 10:29:26 AM
say it ain't so ponyboysunset...

[attachment=1,msg1346767]

Nobody banned this creature. Ever.

PonyBoySunset, I was never anything but kind to you, but it would seem that got me nothing. Launching unwarranted salvos at me will never erase the pain caused by that man and what he did to you all those years ago. The good news is you could always go back to coping through cutting. It would be more productive than this.

This slithering, overcompensating, pustule ridden, candle hoarding gen x cliche is probably just upset she got a BellGab related tattoo that won't come off using a bottle of Dawn and an sos pad. At the age of 47. EmmmVeeee's fault!

"Boo hoo. Someone on BellGab called me a lesbian. Fuck EmmVeee!" This, after 5 years of her repeated, incessant public declarations of a taste for used up middle aged divorcee minge. The fuck does she think is going to happen? Eventually someone is going to come at you with the lowest hanging fruit they can find; Melons, in this case.

You might like vag, PBS, but you were never "one of the boys."

P. S. I put your book down after finding a glaring grammatical error within the first two paragraphs. Amateur hour.

VC

Praise MV Liberace!

Free speech PBS? You loved piling-on and slamming me in The Nursery multiple times after I was permanently on lock-down caged there "on display" instead of The Zoo. That's what you get for complaining about Schrader's show format a few too many times, though I posted positively about many other topics over there too.

Thanks Bart for showing me your nursery and PBS's Free Speech. :D

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on August 13, 2019, 12:54:21 AM
Oh dear...

https://youtu.be/CVKXaKGiy5s

Holy... I got my own mention from that post? "I'll show you what they do" as she goes searching for that post? Strangely, the two people who I know in wheel chairs have exactly that sense of humour. I can't say that they illustrated those signs- but I can guarantee that they would at least smile at them. But then, they don't use their disability for sympathy, nor as an excuse for anything (aside from a handy excuse to decline an invitation to go rock climbing.)

If you are reading this- please note that I did not come to your site (or youtube channel) to post these. I posted it on a site that does not share your sense of humour, and you chose to come here looking for something to be offended over. This was in no way directed at you until you decided that it was. Hell, I don't follow the drama that close, did not know that you read here, do not know who you are, and did not know that you were in a wheel chair until today. (Mostly because I don't care about you.)

You actually don't get special treatment for being in a wheel chair- you don't get any more consideration than anybody else. You don't get to decide what gets posted, and you don't get to decide what my intentions are.

In short- fuck off.

WOTR

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 13, 2019, 05:39:18 PM

Thanks for getting me to actually look that up. You HAVE to look at this video and check out 5:55 for him landing the most insane wheel chair stunt I have ever seen. (Alright- I'll admit it. One of the only wheel chair stunts that I have ever seen...) But still- Absolutely unreal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_li58cQbKM

And for Beingthere: I want to be sure to offend...

You need to check out :17. You will notice that he buckles himself in (probably for wheel chair safety month.) And then at 2:14 when he asks "is this wheel life?" I can damn near guarantee that he probably has one of those two "offensive" wheel chair signs on the back of his "shaggin wagon."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUUVfPy0UgI

*Watching that video is amazing for the hard wipe outs he takes. Absolutely unreal.

Quote from: WOTR on August 14, 2019, 03:03:36 AM
Thanks for getting me to actually look that up. You HAVE to look at this video and check out 5:55 for him landing the most insane wheel chair stunt I have ever seen. (Alright- I'll admit it. One of the only wheel chair stunts that I have ever seen...) But still- Absolutely unreal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_li58cQbKM

And for Beingthere: I want to be sure to offend...

You need to check out :17. You will notice that he buckles himself in (probably for wheel chair safety month.) And then at 2:14 when he asks "is this wheel life?" I can damn near guarantee that he probably has one of those two "offensive" wheel chair signs on the back of his "shaggin wagon."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUUVfPy0UgI

*Watching that video is amazing for the hard wipe outs he takes. Absolutely unreal.

Meanwhile, Senda was able to walk over a freeway crossing and it was his big moment of the day.

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 14, 2019, 05:03:05 AM
Meanwhile, Senda was able to walk over a freeway crossing and it was his big moment of the day.
Yeah. Well... Senda is more disabled than this guy. You know he has a bad knee that causes him to scream in pain, right?  ;)

Quote from: WOTR on August 14, 2019, 01:37:30 AM
Holy... I got my own mention from that post? "I'll show you what they do" as she goes searching for that post? Strangely, the two people who I know in wheel chairs have exactly that sense of humour. I can't say that they illustrated those signs- but I can guarantee that they would at least smile at them. But then, they don't use their disability for sympathy, nor as an excuse for anything (aside from a handy excuse to decline an invitation to go rock climbing.)

If you are reading this- please note that I did not come to your site (or youtube channel) to post these. I posted it on a site that does not share your sense of humour, and you chose to come here looking for something to be offended over. This was in no way directed at you until you decided that it was. Hell, I don't follow the drama that close, did not know that you read here, do not know who you are, and did not know that you were in a wheel chair until today. (Mostly because I don't care about you.)

You actually don't get special treatment for being in a wheel chair- you don't get any more consideration than anybody else. You don't get to decide what gets posted, and you don't get to decide what my intentions are.

In short- fuck off.

is it bad that i keep daydreaming about the scene?  (Mr. Lebowski should've worn a saftey harness)

https://youtu.be/d4VaY7xCmRE