• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2019, 08:00:03 PM
something is rotten in Denmark. i wasn't sure at first, but as time goes by, it seems as if Jason was falsely accused. Erinn should've released the alleged incriminating evidence or said nothing at all.

She said lots of women were emailing her with the same story.  Next she gets in a feud with Everything matters and surprise, lots of women are emailing her with the same story. Too coincidental to be true. She comes off as a person that thrives on conflict and drama in her life.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2019, 08:08:49 PM
She said lots of women were emailing her with the same story.  Next she gets in a feud with Everything matters and surprise, lots of women are emailing her with the same story. Too coincidental to be true. She comes off as a person that thrives on conflict and drama in her life.

indeed. however, this time she went too far. all she needs to do is post an apology video and retract what she claimed.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2019, 07:28:55 PM
what happened to Jason wasn't right. also the individual responsible needs to make a public apology video and post it with a quickness.

In addition, it needs to be stated in the apology video, very clearly, that the accusations were not true. IMO

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2019, 07:43:27 PM
the foot stops here, friendo. it appears that Jason was just a lonely guy looking for love. he found someone, then he got a knife through the heart. IN THE WORST POSSIBLE WAY

That's how it seemed to me as well.

I could be wrong.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2019, 07:43:27 PM
the foot stops here, friendo. it appears that Jason was just a lonely guy looking for love. he found someone, then he got a knife through the heart. IN THE WORST POSSIBLE WAY

If this were an anime that would be one of the top 10 saddest endings of all time.

Lilith

I just watched and thumbs up'd jasons most recent corn beef hash n eggs video, and I noticed in the comments, that "her"  people are still leaving him comments under his videos, that must be upsetting for him.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2019, 08:35:43 PM
In addition, it needs to be stated in the apology video, very clearly, that the accusations were not true. IMO

with out a doubt.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 23, 2019, 08:47:03 PM
If this were an anime that would be one of the top 10 saddest endings of all time.

i agree. Berserk only beats this by a foot.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2019, 09:05:39 PM
You got reviewed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgBZkXw8LaA

Congratulations Richard Groyper!

i wonder if ill be called a sexual predator too? she has a documented history of doing so. 🤔

ill wait...

[attachment=2]
[attachment=1]

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2019, 09:32:49 PM
ill wait...

[attachment=2,msg1328368]
[attachment=1,msg1328368]

If the sock dont fit you must acquit

ErinnF, you need to make a full video addressed to Jason Callan, including, an apology and a full retraction also it needs to be uploaded within the next 24 hours.

i will not accept your surrender under any other circumstances.

tick tock.

[attachment=1,msg1328371]

this fellow must be joking? right? the mental gymnastics of this opinion is rather sobering to read. there was a rather simple solution to this unfortunate situation-provide incriminating evidence or be silent.

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2019, 10:17:56 PM
this fellow must be joking? right? the mental gymnastics of this opinion is rather sobering to read. there was a rather simple solution to this unfortunate situation-provide incriminating evidence or be silent.

[attachment=1,msg1328372]

Using his logic then Erinn is guilty of lying about everything she took down.

Yes an innocent man when a deal is struck. He was to take anything with her in it and she was going to take anything with him in it or she was going to continue to harass him. So he took it down, she was much slower to hold up her enfd of the deal.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2019, 10:35:05 PM
Using his logic then Erinn is guilty of lying about everything she took down.

Yes an innocent man when a deal is struck. He was to take anything with her in it and she was going to take anything with him in it or she was going to continue to harass him. So he took it down, she was much slower to hold up her enfd of the deal.

#sad

Jojo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2019, 07:44:37 PM
In a recent video Erinn shows of a foot and teases Jason, even mentioning his name.

Yes, that is what you do when a sexual predator is scaring the hell out of you. You taunt them.

On her own she made her entire story look like bull shit.
I could see a victim taunting a predator, if she had rallied big guns behind her.  Or, if she just snapped and had enough one day and reduced herself to his level.  A woman can tease without it being a come on.  Chiding happens.  Haven't you ever had a come-uppance and just wanted to rub in in their face?  Kind of like, "How do you like me now?" sort of thing.  Even animals do this.  If one is being picked on, but it's brother comes to help, both will be merciless to the aggressor.  Can we get a URL because neither of these people are on Google & I wouldn't know where to start trying to find her accusations.  But it is totally plausible to taunt a harasser.

ErinnF, first, you don't dictate terms to me. second, you can either apologize and retract your lies about Jason Callan or take your channel down. it's up to you.

[attachment=1]

do you think this gives you power over me? do you feel in charge?

[attachment=1]

WOTR

Good to see that she took my advice to heart. Oh well... Long live drama.

grave digging *intensifies*

[attachment=1]

Quote from: WOTR on May 23, 2019, 11:29:00 PM
Good to see that she took my advice to heart. Oh well... Long live drama.

all she needs to do is correct the record. end of story.

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2019, 11:31:11 PM
all she needs to do is correct the record. end of story.
You know I'm not judging. You are doing exactly what you were "designed" to do. She chooses to engage and continue the drama. Apology or not, she needs to stop. But from what little I can see, she appears to have been sucked in and now the drama intensifies.

BTW- The string leading to her left foot is a little lose- you probably need to give it a tug to get it dancing again...  ;)

"Mr. Callan was starting to act like a stalker"

narrator: her tears say more than actual proof ever could...

[attachment=1]

Quote from: WOTR on May 23, 2019, 11:35:39 PM
You know I'm not judging. You are doing exactly what you were "designed" to do. She chooses to engage and continue the drama. Apology or not, she needs to stop. But from what little I can see, she appears to have been sucked in and now the drama intensifies.

BTW- The string leading to her left foot is a little lose- you probably need to give it a tug to get it dancing again...  ;)

i dont think you were judging me. however, this situation is completely of her own doing. she made the accusations againt Jason and refuses to provide any evidence other than hearsay.

so Jason didnt do anything wrong? amazing.

[attachment=1]

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2019, 11:53:25 PM
so Jason didnt do anything wrong? amazing.

[attachment=1,msg1328389]
She didn't say that.  She did exactly what you wanted.

Quote from: 14 on May 24, 2019, 12:04:54 AM
She didn't say that.  She did exactly what you wanted.

wrong. she took zero responsibility for her own actions.

[attachment=1,msg1328394]