• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 21, 2019, 06:30:45 PM
There is a reason he is mad at me, and it is pathetic. Here is the back story. Falkie calls himself "The Guy From Pittsburgh" and if you doubt that he is from Pittsburgh he loses his shit. Well Damon said he was from Roseville, CA and I said there was no way that he was cool enough to be from Roseville. And even made the blatant comparison to Falkies need to prove his city of birth and how silly it is.
Damon flipped out so others said he was not really from there because it is a ridiculous thing to get bothered by. That is where his vendetta started.

You can even point out that no cares, that it is a joke and it is silly but as long as you say "Damon has never even been to Roseville" he will get triggered.

jesus. damon must really hold a grudge. my source told me (as i stated in the video) that damon randomly sent your full name to him unsolicited. also damon sent my source at least 3-4 other unsolicited pm's about you specifically.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 21, 2019, 05:16:15 PM
#LitCity #LookAtThemTiddies

[attachment=1,msg1322785]

dat nigga has a bad case of Alex Jones neck to go along with his extra chromosomes GOOD GAWD!

where was this pic taken the USS Enterprise?

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 21, 2019, 06:52:33 PM
dat nigga has a bad case of Alex Jones neck to go along with his extra chromosomes GOOD GAWD!

where was this pic taken the USS Enterprise?

i believe it was the USS 🔥LIT CITY🔥. i could be wrong though.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 21, 2019, 07:15:12 PM
i believe it was the USS 🔥LIT CITY🔥. i could be wrong though.

mofo needs a bra for dem tig ol bitties (🔥Y🔥)

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 21, 2019, 06:39:48 PM
jesus. damon must really hold a grudge. my source told me (as i stated in the video) that damon randomly sent your full name to him unsolicited. also damon sent my source at least 3-4 other unsolicited pm's about you specifically.

I did also, but aster he got pissed, make fun of his command of English. For example "Rally real name is ..." so why no possessive s on Rally? He uses ten instead of than a lot as well. Many have speculated that English is a second language but he insists that it is his primary language AND he works in the Aerospace industry. This of course has lead to many snide remarks and you can see a few in the now dead Rally Squirrel thread, just bellow this one several slots.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 21, 2019, 07:24:16 PM
I did also, but aster he got pissed, make fun of his command of English. For example "Rally real name is ..." so why no possessive s on Rally? He uses ten instead of than a lot as well. Many have speculated that English is a second language but he insists that it is his primary language AND he works in the Aerospace industry. This of course has lead to many snide remarks and you can see a few in the now dead Rally Squirrel thread, just bellow this one several slots.

it would appear that Mr. Lake is of Guatemalan decent. he definitely has the squatty disposition. 🤔

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 21, 2019, 07:42:12 PM
it would appear that Mr. Lake is of Guatemalan decent. he definitely has the squatty disposition. 🤔

>Goblinmala

that would explain his face, but how did he get the tits?

is he related to Emma Gonzalez?

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 21, 2019, 08:02:53 PM
>Goblinmala

that would explain his face, but how did he get the tits?

is he related to Emma Gonzalez?

i think damon should submit his 23 & me results forthwith. there are just too many questions.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 21, 2019, 08:07:53 PM
i think damon should submit his 23 & me results forthwith. there are just too many questions.

unfortunate creature, god damn.

not everyone can be born with a pure 100% Bavarian Phenotype

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 21, 2019, 08:13:38 PM

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!

Lilith

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 21, 2019, 08:13:38 PM

Is that Damon, bottom left?

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 21, 2019, 08:54:16 PM
yes, that's him.

I thought so.  That looks like how I remember him on his YouTubes.

Remember his YouTubes?

Quote from: brig on April 21, 2019, 09:09:51 PM
I thought so.  That looks like how I remember him on his YouTubes.

Remember his YouTubes?

yes, i remember gnooryblows bullied him so hard that he deleted all of them out of embarrassment. lulz.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 21, 2019, 09:20:34 PM
yes, i remember gnooryblows bullied him so hard that he deleted all of them out of embarrassment. lulz.

I miss gnooryblows.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 21, 2019, 09:20:34 PM

I tried to watch a few but all I remember was several minutes of a babbling brook and pulling the plug on the crap.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 21, 2019, 09:28:08 PM
I tried to watch a few but all I remember was several minutes of a babbling brook and pulling the plug on the crap.

i agree. im sure it would've been coherent if i was Guatemalan.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 21, 2019, 09:28:08 PM

#MeToo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 21, 2019, 09:32:30 PM

I never got to him speaking but I have heard his voice.

I will not sit through a long silent intro unless it is Senda because you never know what that crazy fuck will do, like maybe show Kathy's naked ass again.

Sugaree

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 21, 2019, 09:32:30 PM
but ya canadian!

spoiler alert: i wasn't wearing pants.

Asuka Langley

Richard Groyper is an absolute unit, how can White Crow even compete?

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 22, 2019, 05:18:53 PM
Richard Groyper is an absolute unit, how can White Crow even compete?

may he rest in peace.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 20, 2019, 01:18:26 AM
I will just put out this info. I once emailed Damon photo proof that Falkie called me by mistake, he thought he was calling Abram but he picked up a pizza receipt that had my number on it. The number was given to Chiefist and he made a classic "Detective" phone call.
Fast forward to over a year later and Damon is messaging me on Facebook. He claimed he used my email to find the page.
One problem, I used a different email for Facebook.
So yes, Damon did stalk me because he wanted to be buddies and I found it creepy as fuck. So enjoy the interview with mush mouth as he tells you all his deep dark secrets about me.
I want to be buddies with you.  I have bacon FFS.  Does Damon have bacon?

whoozit

Some of my best imaginary friends are from BellGab.  They don’t let me down like the real ones I don’t have do.