• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

AC400KICK

Quote from: brig on August 24, 2019, 10:32:19 PM
My GOD man!  It's the internet.  Anybody would think he stole your dinner, the way you're going on.

#GetSomeSleepAnthony

No I won’t get any sleep Brig. Let me see you best R Budd Dwyer impersonation. Who can do it better? You or The Insect?

AC400KICK

Richard Groyper sucks cocks in Hell.

chefist

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 25, 2019, 07:10:55 AM
Again, you used me and my girlfriend for your own entertainment. You did not make anything popular, Lisa did. You are what’s known as a “toxic person”. You are a sociopath. Now, back under the dumpster you go with the rest of the filth where you belong. I am done with you. Have fun in your obscure little internet kingdom. My race goes off in 20 minutes. I am doing actual things with my life. Try not to waste yours on the internet 👍

I recommend dialectical behavioral therapy for your borderline disorder. Or, stick with the meth...both good options for ya.

AC400KICK

Quote from: chefist on August 25, 2019, 08:00:59 AM
I recommend dialectical behavioral therapy for your borderline disorder. Or, stick with the meth...both good options for ya.

You’re all sociopaths. This board needs to be shut down. Permanently.

chefist

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 25, 2019, 08:28:40 AM

DynamoHum

Your opinions on this board’s status are up and down like a whore’s knickers.

Dr. MD MD

Anthony, you’re really in no position to be psychologically diagnosing people en masse. ::)

MV/Liberace!

I believe in you, Anthony!

🔥Lit City🔥

VC

There is a Lit City thread just for you "here" at BG Anthony. Not this thread. Liberace! started it. I shit you not. Are you God here? This post was deleted there:

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 25, 2019, 10:00:06 AM
Bellgab disclaimer: Anthony may occassionally threaten you with physical violence. He doesn’t seem to be able to help himself and it always amounts to nothing. Carry on. ;)

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 25, 2019, 10:03:05 AM
So he is a less-articulate Shreddie.  I see I have made the right choice.

This board needs to be shut down. Permanently.

déjà vu

AC400KICK

Quote from: VC on August 25, 2019, 10:24:24 AM
There is a Lit City thread just for you "here" at BG Anthony. Not this thread. Liberace! started it. I shit you not. Are you God here? This post was deleted there:

déjà vu

Said from the comfort and safety of your computer/smartphone. Until you come to NYC. Then you will probably not last very long. I heard bleeding out from multiple stab wounds isn't pleasant. For your own safety, stay in your obscure, middle-of-nowhere den of evil.

AC400KICK

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 25, 2019, 08:41:43 AM
Your opinions on this board’s status are up and down like a whore’s knickers.

Heidi..please develop terminal breast cancer. I bet you'd look a tad bit more human in a wig!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 25, 2019, 10:49:35 AM
Said from the comfort and safety of your computer/smartphone. Until you come to NYC. Then you will probably not last very long. I heard bleeding out from multiple stab wounds isn't pleasant. For your own safety, stay in your obscure, middle-of-nowhere den of evil.

Anthony, you should post some video here of some of the many fights you’ve been in. It would be educational for us.

AC400KICK

I am shutting down this message board. For everyone's own safety. Someone may end up very dead, very fast. You're all a bunch of cyber-bullies. I bully bullies, with lethal force

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 25, 2019, 10:50:30 AM
Heidi..please develop terminal breast cancer. I bet you'd look a tad bit more human in a wig!

Breast cancer?! ???

10 10 20!!! :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 25, 2019, 10:52:53 AM
I am shutting down this message board. For everyone's own safety. Someone may end up very dead, very fast. You're all a bunch of cyber-bullies. I bully bullies, with lethal force

I’m shaking, I’m so scared now, Anthony. :o

Dr. MD MD

I think even threatening murder is a crime, Anthony. You might as well just go all the way now.

DynamoHum

Very dead?

You have watched The Princess Bride too many times, I am not sure it works like that :

Dr. MD MD

So, when is the big shutdown happening? ???

K_Dubb

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 25, 2019, 10:57:18 AM
Very dead?

You have watched The Princess Bride too many times, I am not sure it works like that :

Only to your tin ear.  It is a poetic construction resonating with the "very fast" and he is covered by my license.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 25, 2019, 11:03:23 AM
Only to your tin ear.  It is a poetic construction resonating with the "very fast" and he is covered by my license.

it's all part of the plan.

[attachment=1,msg1350801]

DynamoHum

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 25, 2019, 11:03:23 AM

Naruto Dead?

VC

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 25, 2019, 11:25:25 AM
lmao

Say it ain't so...

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 25, 2019, 10:49:35 AM
I heard bleeding out from multiple stab wounds isn't pleasant. For your own safety, stay in your obscure, middle-of-nowhere den of evil.

Someone may end up very dead, very fast. [...] I bully bullies, with lethal force

déjà vu :D

Ooops, updated after my post:

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 25, 2019, 11:25:25 AM
it's all part of the plan.

[attachment=1,msg1350801]

K_Dubb

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 25, 2019, 11:25:32 AM
Naruto Dead?

I don't know what that is but it sounds foreign so I don't like it.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 25, 2019, 11:35:35 AM

i cherish your racism. post often.

VC

People who suffer from mental illness can become homeless and lose their family and/or close friendships and/or SO's. It can be very traumatic and isolating. I hope anyone with mental illness can rely on someone's love and support and a place to call home until some wellness can found and one can thrive enough to heal.

BellGab can never serve anyone well enough to thrive and find a therapeutic solution for such real world conditions. Social Media and Forums are no substitute for anyone's "physical presence" problems. We are simply isolated thoughts and ideas here translated into words onto a screen or audio.

There is no red pill or blue pill that works in here. Go upload yourself into the real world or suffer the consequences. Otherwise...

It's all part of the plan here. Bwahahahaha. :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 25, 2019, 11:35:35 AM

You could just Google it, you lazy albino bastard. But I guess you're too busy oiling yourself up in preparation for your next adventure among the public lavatories of Seattle. And put a damn' shirt on!

pate

What is all this noise about a "brig shutdown?"  Is it that thyme of year where bellchan takes a brief or extended hiatus due to a change in server, switch to new software or something else that is never really clearly explained, often with the intartube enigma currently known as Osama bin Liberace! claiming "this will never happen again"?

I remain -fully Khan fused.

Don't get me LIT!

-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 25, 2019, 12:25:20 PM

You could just Google it, you lazy albino bastard. But I guess you're too busy oiling yourself up in preparation for your next adventure among the public lavatories of Seattle. And put a damn' shirt on!

I will not.  This is my most successful picture to date.  Under its aegis I have come dangerously close to marriage on two separate occasions and entertained a frank proposition from a remarkable lady -- chivalry alone prevents me from naming the parties concerned.  Your annoyance crowns the whole affair in a radiant burst of perfection.