• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jussie Smollett What a cunt!

Started by paladin1991, March 27, 2019, 02:15:14 PM

paladin1991

Sometimes, I  just get flummoxed.  WTF.  If I pulled that shit, the left would march on my house and lynch my family.  I laugh because I just don't have any tears left for the routine serving of shit sandwiches that is life in this modern America.

Gunner65

My sentiments exactly.  What a douche-bag!  The preliminary evidence is showing Obamas' involvement in this crap. I hope Americans are getting sick of this shit.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 27, 2019, 02:15:14 PM
Sometimes, I  just get flummoxed.  WTF.  If I pulled that shit, the left would march on my house and lynch my family.  I laugh because I just don't have any tears left for the routine serving of shit sandwiches that is life in this modern America.

sigh. 

We don't actually do lynchings.  Guillotine, maybe, but not hanging, tar & feathering, or burning.  Smollett is another example of the power of celebrity to obtain the kind of "justice" the rest of us can not.

Sure, his case stinks, but the truth is the Cook County DA couldn't hang it on him because "come on!" does not rebut reasonable doubt.

Want to feel outrage? 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/immigrant-children-sexual-abuse.html

paladin1991

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 27, 2019, 02:35:11 PM
sigh. 

We don't actually do lynchings.  Guillotine, maybe, but not hanging, tar & feathering, or burning.  Smollett is another example of the power of celebrity to obtain the kind of "justice" the rest of us can not.

Sure, his case stinks, but the truth is the Cook County DA couldn't hang it on him because "come on!" does not rebut reasonable doubt.

Want to feel outrage? 

NIT!  You ignorant slut.  Good to see you again.  I don't need to read the article.  that shit just drives me into another of my usual rages.  Women, children, elderly, the infirm.....Do Not Fuck With Them. 

starrmtn001

sigh. 

Want to feel outrage? 

Harris, and what's his name?  Shummerorsomeshit?  Anyway.  They got a bill (passed, I think) to call lynching a "hate crime."  Funny, they brought that up now, as the treasonous bastards, who have been running amok, are beginning to be exposed.
The punishment for treason is hanging.  But, if hanging is now considered a "hate crime" and no longer legal, then I guess we'll have to fall back on the Guillotine.  Heh, heh. ;) ;D

albrecht

[tweet]1111287817559248896[/tweet]/photo/1 

Now the Democrat is claiming that she really didn't recuse herself but only used that term "colloquially," not in a legal manner. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2019/03/28/brutal-national-association-of-district-attorneys-memo-slams-kim-foxx-on-smollett-fiasco-point-by-point-n2543902

WOTR

Not even celebrity. Connections and wealth. Part of me thinks he has done a great deal of damage to the perception that justice is applied equally and to faith in the legal system.

I have reflected a little and kind of hope that this helps people to realize that the justice system is not rigged against them due to race. Too often African-Americans believe that the system is against them. I hope this serves as a wake up call that justice is blind to your race. It responds to gold and silver coins and influence from the well connected. Yes, historically more whites than blacks were in that position- but it does not mean that "Bubba" was any more favoured than "Shanique" (unless he donated to a politician or could afford the right lawyer or to buy / influence the prosecutor.)

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on March 29, 2019, 12:06:46 AM
Too often African-Americans believe that the system is against them. I hope this serves as a wake up call that justice is blind to your race.

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: StarrMountain on March 28, 2019, 04:39:45 AM
Harris, and what's his name?  Shummerorsomeshit?  Anyway.  They got a bill (passed, I think) to call lynching a "hate crime."  Funny, they brought that up now, as the treasonous bastards, who have been running amok, are beginning to be exposed.
The punishment for treason is hanging.  But, if hanging is now considered a "hate crime" and no longer legal, then I guess we'll have to fall back on the Guillotine.  Heh, heh. ;) ;D

The best execution method is a bullet to the head. It's cheap and fast, and there's nothing really cruel and unusual about it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on March 30, 2019, 09:47:51 PM
The best execution method is a bullet to the head. It's cheap and fast, and there's nothing really cruel and unusual about it.

Then why haven’t you done it yet?! ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2019, 09:15:42 AM
Then why haven’t you done it yet?! ::)

I hoped that you were banned. I won't even visit this forum again unless and until the owner rightly removes you. All members should receive HAZMAT suits before they post here. You're nothing but toxic mold.

Jackstar

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on March 31, 2019, 05:14:19 PM
I won't even visit this forum again unless and until the owner rightly removes you.

I'll take the idiot over the fascist, seven days a week. Happy journeys!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on March 31, 2019, 10:49:34 PM
I'll take the idiot over the fascist, seven days a week. Happy journeys!

What's your poisition when the individual is both a fascist and an idiot which is the case with Dr. Dr.  He is incapable of posting for long without lapsing into the gratuitous silly-ass invective that we all, including you Jackstar, have experienced.  Just recently his being allowed to smother the dialogue with a prolonged blizzard of angry shitposts brought this thread to a state of virtual disuse.. At what point does it make sense from the standpoint of user participation and therefore advertising support to remove a poster who after he has demonstrated his inability to keep himself from mindlessly lashing out with malicious rhetoric to the extent that many are put off and choose not to participate.  i would argue that allowing this to continue in itself serves to stifle free speech.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 01, 2019, 11:29:11 AM
mindlessly lashing out with malicious rhetoric to the extent that many are put off and choose not to participate.  i would argue that allowing this to continue in itself serves to stifle free speech.

Ban the Failkie thread first then.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 01, 2019, 11:29:11 AM

What's your poisition when the individual is both a fascist and an idiot which is the case with Dr. Dr.  He is incapable of posting for long without lapsing into the gratuitous silly-ass invective that we all, including you Jackstar, have experienced.  Just recently his being allowed to smother the dialogue with a prolonged blizzard of angry shitposts brought this thread to a state of virtual disuse.. At what point does it make sense from the standpoint of user participation and therefore advertising support to remove a poster who after he has demonstrated his inability to keep himself from mindlessly lashing out with malicious rhetoric to the extent that many are put off and choose not to participate.  i would argue that allowing this to continue in itself serves to stifle free speech.

A globalist would say that.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

I hoped that you were banned. I won't even visit this forum again unless and until the owner rightly removes you. All members should receive HAZMAT suits before they post here. You're nothing but toxic mold.

So precious...so fragile.

Back to your safespace then! :D

WildCard

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 01, 2019, 04:06:26 PM
There's always the ignore list

If everyone quits responding to him he will fade away. But it's like herding cats with you guys.

Hi star.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WildCard on April 01, 2019, 06:14:16 PM

If everyone quits responding to him he will fade away. But it's like herding cats with you guys.

Hi star.

It’s you they all hate.

NowhereInTime

Poor Sucky!  Left FartEll's little circle jerk to wander back into the Big Leagues only to find your horseshit hypocrisy is still received as the stale slop its always been.

I was relieved to see you over in WannabEllgab so you wouldn't be over here trying to spread that "libertarian" loser taint here anymore.

Nope, here you come, sniffles and all, still whining about abortion and executing people (liber-what now?) breaking out in hives when anyone calls (to quote your fearless leader) "Bullshit" on you.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, ma'am.

paladin1991

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 03, 2019, 02:14:43 PM
Poor Sucky!  Left FartEll's little circle jerk to wander back into the Big Leagues only to find your horseshit hypocrisy is still received as the stale slop its always been.

I was relieved to see you over in WannabEllgab so you wouldn't be over here trying to spread that "libertarian" loser taint here anymore.

Nope, here you come, sniffles and all, still whining about abortion and executing people (liber-what now?) breaking out in hives when anyone calls (to quote your fearless leader) "Bullshit" on you.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, ma'am.
NIT!  Girlfriend!  How you been, peaches?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 04, 2019, 02:03:44 AM
  NIT!  Girlfriend!  How you been, peaches?

Just ducky, oh great Crusader!  A little despondent when the 'Gab disappeared but rejoiceful to stumble upon it for the second time in nine years.

You?

Kidnostad3

Ya gotta give to him.  The word he coined has legs.

paladin1991

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 04, 2019, 06:53:24 AM
Just ducky, oh great Crusader!  A little despondent when the 'Gab disappeared but rejoiceful to stumble upon it for the second time in nine years.

You?
The same.  The same, my good Left leaning bro.