• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Democrat Candidates

Started by albrecht, January 27, 2019, 07:39:54 PM

starramus

Very revealing that your fuhrer wants to attend the May Day celebration in Moscow. The Republicans have only one candidate the very bottom of the barrel.  He's the Great White Father in Washingtone! Gargle on those nuts Nazi SCUM! You are the epitome of the amerikkkan political illiterate. The Red Army defeated your beloved Nazis. They are not the same!

Asuka Langley

[Adolf Schicklgruber Intensifies]

OY VEY!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on November 09, 2019, 10:04:57 AM
Very revealing that your fuhrer wants to attend the May Day celebration in Moscow. The Republicans have only one candidate the very bottom of the barrel.  He's the Great White Father in Washingtone! Gargle on those nuts Nazi SCUM! You are the epitome of the amerikkkan political illiterate. The Red Army defeated your beloved Nazis. They are not the same!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on November 08, 2019, 05:38:39 PM
He owns a vast financial and media empire. He is seen as more moderate than the other Democrat candidates who are in a race to see who is more commie and crazy so he could appeal to normal people, businessmen, etc. He is Jewish and so would gain that support and voting bloc. He is from NY which is a populous state. He is a billionaire so could self fund and other Democrat candidates are running out of $. He is an experienced politician and business man and so would approach the race in a more logical manner than the other candidates.

Bloomberg must never become President.  He banned the Big Gulp when he was Mayor of NYC and he will ban it nationally if he's elected.  If the unthinkable does happen, they're going to have to pry my Big Gulp from my cold dead hand. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: starramus on November 09, 2019, 10:04:57 AM

I'll bet you're a lot of fun at the Mayday party, aren't you?  You'd be the one wearing a lampshade on your head while leading the bunny hop. 

albrecht

No idea who this guy is but he is running now. Adding to the list of Democrat candidates and making the process more fun and chaotic. And even CNN admits the primary reason is race-based. Just imagine if a white person said "I'm running because X-population in some state is white so I get an advantage." 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/13/politics/deval-patrick-2020/index.html

"He is from Massachusetts, which is next door to New Hampshire, home of the first-in-the-nation primary. And being one of the country's first African American governors could be politically beneficial in South Carolina, where a majority of Democratic primary voters are black."

Why do so many run when they know they will lose?  Besides getting some press and attention for later campaigns, lobbying jobs, or other jobs....

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/markets/042716/what-happens-campaign-funds-after-elections.asp 

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2019, 05:30:15 PM
No idea who this guy is

Yeah, but don't let that stop you from opining about his effect on the Dem primary race.  You didn't even spell his name right.  Ignorance is bliss for the MAHAers!

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 13, 2019, 07:48:59 PM
Yeah, but don't let that stop you from opining about his effect on the Dem primary race.  You didn't even spell his name right.  Ignorance is bliss for the MAHAers!
That's funny. Had some food at a place on Duval St and it had "genderless bathroom," being the People's Republic and all, and then saw the CNN link and must've made a mental connection: yet another new Democrat candidate and "gender-less" and therefore misspelled this hapless candidates name. Thanks for the correction! I'm sure he will win- and win BIG! And I'm sure everyone else will remember his name!

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2019, 07:54:24 PM
That's funny. Had some food at a place on Duval St and it had "genderless bathroom," being the People's Republic and all, and then saw the CNN link and must've made a mental connection: yet another new Democrat candidate and "gender-less" and therefore misspelled this hapless candidates name. Thanks for the correction! I'm sure he will win- and win BIG! And I'm sure everyone else will remember his name!

He was governor of Massachusetts for eight years, serving after Romney.  He was the second black governor in our country's history.  He's Obama's closest political connection; closer to Obama than even Biden is.  He's extremely smart, articulate, and charismatic.  He will do well in South Carolina.   Go ahead and blow him off, Lindsey Graham-style.  You'll rue it later.

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 13, 2019, 08:23:38 PM
He was governor of Massachusetts for eight years, serving after Romney.  He was the second black governor in our country's history.  He's Obama's closest political connection; closer to Obama than even Biden is.  He's extremely smart, articulate, and charismatic.  He will do well in South Carolina.   Go ahead and blow him off, Lindsey Graham-style.  You'll rue it later.
I get it. I just find it interesting that race, or some sexual deal, seems to be the whole basis of a Democrat candidate's platform or reason to run. Like the CV states name and "I'm a black" "homosexual" "transgender" or whatever, instead of education and experience- even if have it the "identity" comes first and primary.

And that they always, as you and Biden did, point that that the "black guy" is "articulate," as if that is some kind of surprise or odd phenomena. Wow! A "black" is "articulate" or "charismatic!" Let's run him because he will be popular with other "blacks" in certain States (assuming, of course, that all "blacks" will naturally vote for another "black" or Democrat candidate.) "He's black, he will do well in SC!" Might be true, but sad, that voting is simply upon race in your party.

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2019, 08:30:26 PM
I get it. I just find it interesting that race, or some sexual deal, seems to be the whole basis of a Democrat candidate's platform or reason to run. Like the CV states name and "I'm a black" "homosexual" "transgender" or whatever, instead of education and experience- even if have it the "identity" comes first and primary.

And that they always, as you and Biden did, point that that the "black guy" is "articulate," as if that is some kind of surprise or odd phenomena. Wow! A "black" is "articulate" or "charismatic!" Let's run him because he will be popular with other "blacks" in certain States (assuming, of course, that all "blacks" will naturally vote for another "black" or Democrat candidate.) "He's black, he will do well in SC!" Might be true, but sad, that voting is simply upon race in your party.

You called him "hapless," and I responded by pointing out that he was far from hapless, and unlike you, provided facts to support my opinion.  YOU are the one making everything about race or sexual orientation.  I've said multiple times that I support Buttigieg without once mentioning that he is gay.  He's a fuckin Rhodes scholar which you, my friend, are certainly not.

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 13, 2019, 08:34:27 PM
You called him "hapless," and I responded by pointing out that he was far from hapless, and unlike you, provided facts to support my opinion.  YOU are the one making everything about race or sexual orientation.  I've said multiple times that I support Buttigieg without once mentioning that he is gay.  He's a fuckin Rhodes scholar which you, my friend, are certainly not.
I love it! Now you leftists support Cecil Rhodes!!! 

And I thought it was hilarious when you all started pining for more wars, more arms sales, escalation of soft conflicts, and lauded the CIA!! Since "Trump, dammit!" How far things have come. It used to be the Left, even mainstream Democrats, would rail against, even have hearings, against wars, security agencies, spying, and what-not, but now? War party? Support CIA? Complain about lack of arm sales? Amazing stuff. As a Virginia Slim ad might say "You've Come A Long Way, Baby!"  Epic troll by Trump? I don't know. But fun to see the Left flip positions on everything, almost. (Even if he is suspect in my mind due to his weak immigration policies and prior Hollywood/NYC connections.)

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2019, 08:42:03 PM
I love it! Now you leftists support Cecil Rhodes!!! 

And I thought it was hilarious when you all started pining for more wars, more arms sales, escalation of soft conflicts, and lauded the CIA!! Since "Trump, dammit!" How far things have come. It used to be the Left, even mainstream Democrats, would rail against, even have hearings, against wars, security agencies, spying, and what-not, but now? War party? Support CIA? Complain about lack of arm sales? Amazing stuff. As a Virginia Slim ad might say "You've Come A Long Way, Baby!"  Epic troll by Trump? I don't know. But fun to see the Left flip positions on everything, almost. (Even if he is suspect in my mind due to his weak immigration policies and prior Hollywood/NYC connections.)

I don't know what you are talking about, you silly old bugger.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 13, 2019, 08:49:45 PM

Rhodes slaughtered a bunch of black people in Africa in order to secure diamond mines for the royal family. So, they named a scholarship after him, you complete and total ignoramus. ::)

BTW, how’s your filipino stepdaughter? :D

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 13, 2019, 08:49:45 PM
You don't know who Cecil Rhodes was? Yet you cite as this "articulate black," as you call him, as a main accomplishment being a Rhodes Scholar?  :o

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2019, 08:53:33 PM
You don't know who Cecil Rhodes was? Yet you cite as this "articulate black," as you call him, as a main accomplishment being a Rhodes Scholar?  :o

Buttigieg was who I was talking about.  Can you read?  Buttigieg was a Rhodes scholar.  Typical sour grapes-reaction of uneducated dimwits to smear educational achievement as unimportant.

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 13, 2019, 09:01:09 PM
Buttigieg was who I was talking about.  Can you read?  Buttigieg was a Rhodes scholar.  Typical sour grapes-reaction of uneducated dimwits to smear educational achievement as unimportant.
Why/How was the scholarship set up? And by whom? The guy you didn't know about? Cecil Rhodes. Which college was Buttaige in and did he graduate? If not, why not? And why did Clinton drop out and leave before completion? Inquiring minds want to know. Always "Oxford" when people don't know there are several colleges there. 

ps: I'm not against some of what Rhodes did or his ideas but just laugh how the Leftists like you love him so much now! Think he would like, as you call them, "articulate blacks?" Or homosexuals- caveat, maybe considering public schools and military at the time of Empire. Kidding, of course.  ;)

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2019, 09:08:41 PM
Why/How was the scholarship set up? And by whom? The guy you didn't know about? Cecil Rhodes. Which college was Buttaige in and did he graduate? If not, why not? And why did Clinton drop out and leave before completion? Inquiring minds want to know. Always "Oxford" when people don't know there are several colleges there. 

ps: I'm not against some of what Rhodes did or his ideas but just laugh how the Leftists like you love him so much now! Think he would like, as you call them, "articulate blacks?" Or homosexuals- caveat, maybe considering public schools and military at the time of Empire. Kidding, of course.  ;)

Google it.  I'm not your boy.  Do your own fucking research.

You asked to talk about education, I provided it.  Now you are onto something else.  It's like playing whack-a-mole with you.

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 13, 2019, 09:12:14 PM

You asked to talk about education, I provided it.  Now you are onto something else.  It's like playing whack-a-mole with you.
The Clinton "scholarship," and leaving, is murky, all quick searches focus on the alleged rape and don't mentioned which College he was in. Buttiage (sp?) was at Pembroke. And by all accounts a smart guy. Other predilections were for whiskey/whisky but credit for learning Norksie (on a toilet, as claimed.) And, later, handling of cops shooting blacks.

I'm still amazed, but happy, that you like Cecil Rhodes! Colonialism back! Racism Back! Democrats Back to their Foundations? Even if they have cast off the good tradition of folks and tear down statues in the Commonwealth. They will reelect Blackface candidates and KKK robed students, ah just young folks having their fun!

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2019, 09:23:13 PM
The Clinton "scholarship," and leaving, is murky, all quick searches focus on the alleged rape and don't mentioned which College he was in. Buttiage (sp?) was at Pembroke. And by all accounts a smart guy. Other predilections were for whiskey/whisky but credit for learning Norksie (on a toilet, as claimed.) And, later, handling of cops shooting blacks.

I'm still amazed, but happy, that you like Cecil Rhodes! Colonialism back! Racism Back! Democrats Back to their Foundations? Even if they have cast off the good tradition of folks and tear down statues in the Commonwealth. They will reelect Blackface candidates and KKK robed students, ah just young folks having their fun!
=============================================
'Allo!
Yust couln't resist i pointing out historic synergist Rhodes history of conspiring with the British imperialist cadre to keep the empire white and Oxford educated elites...George Orwell AKA Eric Blair must be rotating in his grave about 1000 rpm about now thinks i...
possibly Gibbon?said 'Those whom forget history are condemned to repeat it'.?...
"B_B"
PS:NO Logo:
"][ 7VF ]["

albrecht

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on November 13, 2019, 09:54:18 PM
=============================================
'Allo!
Yust couln't resist i pointing out historic synergist Rhodes history of conspiring with the British imperialist cadre to keep the empire white and Oxford educated elites...George Orwell AKA Eric Blair must be rotating in his grave about 1000 rpm about now thinks i...
possibly Gibbon?said 'Those whom forget history are condemned to repeat it'.?...
"B_B"
PS:NO Logo:
"][ 7VF ]["
Santayana? I think, but many have suggested such a thought. Again, I'm not, totally, against, the policies. In many ways countries, and certain types, were better off with colonialism but just laugh that these Democrats and Leftists now praise them and the rich "exploiters." This isn't also to mean that it was a great, or ideal, system, but a reality, however unfortunate, and, hopefully a way to progress. I'm a progressive! Like Teddy R (how does one pronounce the name?) ! No, no, I'm not saying a Great White Fleet.  ;) Isn't it interesting that China might realize what Orwell et al talked about first, by the way?  ;)

pate

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 13, 2019, 08:23:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mClbBbT5IQk

Juan

Don’t you know by now that calling an African-American articulate is racist?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 13, 2019, 09:12:14 PM

Are you really this stupid? He knows the answers to those questions. He’s asking if you do, which obviously you do not. The slaughter of blacks for the sake of securing diamonds for the royal family resulted in a scholarship being named after this gianormous douchebag. What is it about you and douchebags?!

BTW, how’s your filipino “stepdaughter” doing? :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on November 14, 2019, 06:01:23 AM
Don’t you know by now that calling an African-American articulate is racist?
Yeah, but is he clean?

Gd5150

Quote from: Asuka Langley on November 09, 2019, 10:17:56 AM
[Adolf Schicklgruber Intensifies]

OY VEY!

The modern communist Democrat party may lean slightly more towards Stalin. Clearly their brainless followers admire both.

albrecht

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/15/kamala-harris-campaign-2020-071105 

"The person described the current state of the campaign in blunt terms: “No discipline. No plan. No strategy.”

https://nypost.com/2019/11/14/bloomberg-apologizes-for-sexist-remarks-as-he-plots-presidential-bid/ 

“If women wanted to be appreciated for their brains, they’d go to the library instead of Bloomingdale’s,” Bloomberg cracked.He also joked that the Bloomberg LP “Bloomberg terminal” could “do everything” â€" then uttered a crude term for oral sex.“I guess that puts a lot of you girls out of business,” Bloomberg is quoted as saying.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/michael-bloomberg-pours-100-million-into-anti-trump-online-ad-campaign-2019-11-15 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 15, 2019, 02:00:54 PM
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/15/kamala-harris-campaign-2020-071105 

"The person described the current state of the campaign in blunt terms: “No discipline. No plan. No strategy.”

https://nypost.com/2019/11/14/bloomberg-apologizes-for-sexist-remarks-as-he-plots-presidential-bid/ 

“If women wanted to be appreciated for their brains, they’d go to the library instead of Bloomingdale’s,” Bloomberg cracked.He also joked that the Bloomberg LP “Bloomberg terminal” could “do everything” â€" then uttered a crude term for oral sex.“I guess that puts a lot of you girls out of business,” Bloomberg is quoted as saying.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/michael-bloomberg-pours-100-million-into-anti-trump-online-ad-campaign-2019-11-15

I wouldn’t vote for him but I kinda like this guy a little more now. The Dems will crucify him over this though. He might as well just run Republican now. ;)