• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Democrat Candidates

Started by albrecht, January 27, 2019, 07:39:54 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 28, 2019, 10:01:00 AM
You just wish you were. Dreaming of long, soapy baths with your hero Vladdikins.

I think you’re confusing your fantasy life with mine. You dream of riding horseback with a bare-chested Vlad.

WOTR

Quote from: starramus on June 28, 2019, 01:35:30 PM
Eeeerrrr The McDonald was writing checks after he was inaugurated. I've seen the egomaniacal signature on the check. Did you miss that??? Esquire Cohen brought it to our attention after he got honest.
[attachment=1,msg1336879]

Looks like an honest scout to me ehhhh?
I don't like the guy... But it was (presumably) forgotten until people figured they could either get money, or get their 15 minutes of fame. Suddenly, it is dredged up (after decades.)

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on June 28, 2019, 07:37:39 PM
I don't like the guy... But it was (presumably) forgotten until people figured they could either get money, or get their 15 minutes of fame. Suddenly, it is dredged up (after decades.)
Not that this is new. But, a bit, disturbing, that no it seems increasingly, lawyers, priests, doctors, psychiatrists, marriage councilors, civil settlements, etc, are now, seemingly, deemed ok and public or accessibly by prosecutors or give up their privilege. Even Grand Jury or other proceedings that result in nothing. A weird turn on tradition- as society accepts no provisions on privacy and assumes no presumption of innocence or even right to question one's accuser or a fair trial, it seems. This is a general comment, not, necessarily, with regard to Trump associates.

Taaroa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2019, 06:14:14 PM
You dream of riding horseback with a bare-chested Vlad.

Who doesn't~

WOTR

Quote from: Zenman on June 27, 2019, 11:41:50 PM
The main goals back then were a smaller, less intrusive gov't and a balanced budget. Lol.
I remember those days... It seems that no longer is "a chicken in every pot" good enough. Now it is reparation payments, a "liberty dividend" and two chickens for every pot.

Zenman

Quote from: WOTR on July 01, 2019, 12:45:36 AM
I remember those days... It seems that no longer is "a chicken in every pot" good enough. Now it is reparation payments, a "liberty dividend" and two chickens for every pot.

There's gonna be trouble for sure. You can't just print more chickens.

starramus

Quote from: Zenman on July 08, 2019, 02:52:18 AM
There's gonna be trouble for sure. You can't just print more chickens.

The one percenters have more chickens than we can ever count. EXPROPRIATE! They wrung all of that opulent wealth from our hides anyway! No more privatization. Lets public- i- cize! To the barricades!

Not just Warren Buffet's hoard, but Nancy Pelosi's mini hoard as well! As PJ Proudhon said ,"private property is theft"!

albrecht

Quote from: starramus on July 24, 2019, 09:28:56 AM
The one percenters have more chickens than we can ever count. EXPROPRIATE! They wrung all of that opulent wealth from our hides anyway! No more privatization. Lets public- i- cize! To the barricades!

Not just Warren Buffet's hoard, but Nancy Pelosi's mini hoard as well! As PJ Proudhon said ,"private property is theft"!
It is amazing that the Democrat Party is going with this as a winning platform. More power to them. Even their illegals and "refugees" like property, or want to acquire it.

starramus

Quote from: albrecht on July 24, 2019, 09:55:46 AM
It is amazing that the Democrat Party is going with this as a winning platform. More power to them. Even their illegals and "refugees" like property, or want to acquire it.

No, I'm not talking about 70% , or even 96%, but 100%. Let the one percenters live on a minimum wage stipend! Don't include me in the Demofuckingcrat Party, or the Republirats! That is but simulated political debate. Realpolitik needs to come to amerikkka. In fact deporting the Donald to ole Mexico to pick lettuce for my lunch would be ideal!

Jackstar

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 24, 2019, 04:49:28 PM
Then there's our dumb-fuck . . . .

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Jackstar on July 24, 2019, 05:07:08 PM
Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

Trudeau Lite is superior to a Clinton presidency . . . ?
Apples and oranges . . .

Kidnostad3

Quote from: starramus on July 24, 2019, 10:19:03 AM
No, I'm not talking about 70% , or even 96%, but 100%. Let the one percenters live on a minimum wage stipend! Don't include me in the Demofuckingcrat Party, or the Republirats! That is but simulated political debate. Realpolitik needs to come to amerikkka. In fact deporting the Donald to ole Mexico to pick lettuce for my lunch would be ideal!

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on July 30, 2019, 01:31:24 PM
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/Williamson-Marianne/6672 

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/455311-marianne-williamson-i-am-not-a-wacky-new-age-nutcase 

More "debates" tonight.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/flashback-hickenlooper-lamented-backwards-thinking-in-rural-areas/
Apparently the "I am not a wacky new-age nutcase" gal was the most popular attention getter in last nights debates. Even the homosexual kid from South Bend with a squished bug on his face couldn't out shine her. Beta would appear to be gone, very low energy and weak. Bernie and Pocahontas did their usual bidding war to figure who can promise the public the most free stuff. But aside from that many of the candidates seem to appreciate that becoming full-blown Maoists or Marxist-Leninist is not a strategy to win votes enough to defeat Trump and that there isn't unlimited money. They even backtracked some on the full open-border policies usually championed by the Democrats. 

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/marianne-williamson-gets-rapturous-applause-for-denouncing-trumps-dark-psychic-force-of-collectivized-hatred/

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/gross-mayor-pete-reveals-weird-smudge-on-his-head-during-debate-was-a-smushed-bug/ 

Another debate tonight a crap-load of candidates but the main focus appears to be whether the Caribbean-Indian will go off on Biden again and if Biden will grope or smell the hair of anyone.

DanTSX

The debates are soon going to turn into who will prosecute orange Cheeto hitler the most effectively.  If anything, a future trump tweet will draw their fire until the entire DNC message is locking up the white family (even Barron and Cute af Tiffany) for imagines crimes.  By October, Corey Booker will be in full Pol-Pot Mode offering to incarcerate trump campaign officials down to the local level. 

This is the WWE of politics.   And Trump is just playing the role of his friend Vince McMahon.

Trump will win again and the libs and neocons will all cry and bitch.  All because they have nothing to offer except fairytale economics and fearmongering of a president who isn’t doing half bad despite fighting half the world by himself with an arm tied behind his back.

In true Roy Cohen fashion, Trump is bringing out he worst and true nature of his enemies.

MAGA
BUILD WALL
DRAIN THE SWAMP
LOCK HER UP

albrecht

Tragic events but, as the Democrats say, never let it go to waste. So I expect a bump for Beta. But temporary. I don't think the more recent crazy shootings bump will be allow him to go up much, since others will also exploit quickly and have a longer history of anti-2nd Amendment stuff. But certainly a bump in general for the Democrats, I suspect. 

One notes that recently some FBI field office has been calling conspiracy theorists a major terrorist threat and many Democratic candidates and groups have called white people the biggest terrorist threats to the USA so no doubt these events will be used well the candidates.  As it would appear to be terrorism, when someone purposely tries to kill so  many people for an apparently political or social gain (versus a gang-member or serial killer who is doing it for profit or crazy personal/sexual reasons.) Look for more promotion from Leftists (and some Democrat candidates- though I would suspect in public they will call for peace) for antifa etc violence, gun grab legislation, more calls for open borders, and "racist" labeling for anyone who likes the country, flag, or wants a border.  If they can tie any shooters to Trump, groups, or Christianity it will be all the better for them.   

ps: It is not too late for Billary or Michelle Obama to step-in as a savior of the Party (and savior of the Country) as the candidates try to "out left" each other and eat up all their funding. They can proclaim "I've been there before" "I'm a moderate" "I've always been against guns" and they have, or quickly can have, $$$ in campaign chests, and have instant name recognition and can get instant media attention and support.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on August 04, 2019, 09:10:05 AM
Tragic events but, as the Democrats say, never let it go to waste. So I expect a bump for Beta. But temporary. I don't think the more recent crazy shootings bump will be allow him to go up much, since others will also exploit quickly and have a longer history of anti-2nd Amendment stuff. But certainly a bump in general for the Democrats, I suspect. 

One notes that recently some FBI field office has been calling conspiracy theorists a major terrorist threat and many Democratic candidates and groups have called white people the biggest terrorist threats to the USA so no doubt these events will be used well the candidates.  As it would appear to be terrorism, when someone purposely tries to kill so  many people for an apparently political or social gain (versus a gang-member or serial killer who is doing it for profit or crazy personal/sexual reasons.) Look for more promotion from Leftists (and some Democrat candidates- though I would suspect in public they will call for peace) for antifa etc violence, gun grab legislation, more calls for open borders, and "racist" labeling for anyone who likes the country, flag, or wants a border.  If they can tie any shooters to Trump, groups, or Christianity it will be all the better for them.   

ps: It is not too late for Billary or Michelle Obama to step-in as a savior of the Party (and savior of the Country) as the candidates try to "out left" each other and eat up all their funding. They can proclaim "I've been there before" "I'm a moderate" "I've always been against guns" and they have, or quickly can have, $$$ in campaign chests, and have instant name recognition and can get instant media attention and support.
As always, a dead-on assessment.  I have this feeling "Michelle My Belle" is setting in the wings, waiting for the right time to pounce.  I believe she's more of a threat than Billary, who's time has passed.  "The Predator" Michelle has a lust for power to satisfy.  She's a damn scary radical threat, and the useful idiot clowns in the ministry of propaganda, posing as "media," love her.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2019, 09:21:48 AM
As always, a dead-on assessment.  I have this feeling "Michelle My Belle" is setting in the wings, waiting for the right time to pounce.  I believe she's more of a threat than Billary, who's time has passed.  "The Predator" Michelle has a lust for power to satisfy.  She's a damn scary radical threat, and the useful idiot clowns in the ministry of propaganda, posing as "media," love her.
You could be correct, especially as so many of the Democratic candidates are tearing into Obama's policies and "legacy" he might unleash the beast. Plus there is that whole popularity of the tranny stuff? Kidding, of course.  ;)   

ItsOver

:'(
Quote from: albrecht on August 04, 2019, 09:48:41 AM
You could be correct, especially as so many of the Democratic candidates are tearing into Obama's policies and "legacy" he might unleash the beast. Plus there is that whole popularity of the tranny stuff? Kidding, of course.  ;)   

Ack! 'O unleashing The Predator.  :o  Where's an Alien or two when you need them.

AZZERAE

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2019, 10:16:28 PM
It seems increasingly, lawyers, priests, doctors, psychiatrists, marriage councilors, civil settlements, etc. are now, seemingly, deemed ok and public or accessible by prosecutors or give up their privilege. Even Grand Jury or other proceedings that result in nothing. A weird turn on tradition - as society accepts no provisions on privacy and assumes no presumption of innocence or even right to question one's accuser or a fair trial.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2019, 10:02:45 AM
:'(Ack! 'O unleashing The Predator.  :o  Where's an Alien or two when you need them.

Unfortunately the Aliens often support them! 

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2019, 09:21:48 AM
"Michelle My Belle"

Limbaugh speak detected.

Will Jackstar disqualify?!

albrecht

Quote from: AZRAA on August 04, 2019, 10:45:17 AM

In another thread you mention psychosis of various types (and I wish you well as I do anyone with health problems- mental or psychical) but I will mention under that guy, and others, mental health was used as a weapon of the Party (or leader.) The Soviet Union, and bloc, was very infamous for this. They had "doctors" who "discovered" a new disease called "sluggish schizophrenia" and would be applied for dissents because, logically, who would be against the system and the Dear Leader(s) who are going to bring equality, peace, and utopia to society.  ;)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1341504/
I don't discount mental illness but it is important to note that it can be abused and can be, almost, arbitrarily changed; depending on the times, the politics, advances in science, or changing of social norms. This can be good, or bad, or neutral.

AZZERAE

Quote from: albrecht on August 04, 2019, 11:48:17 AM
In another thread you mention psychosis of various types (and I wish you well as I do anyone with health problems- mental or psychical) but I will mention under that guy, and others, mental health was used as a weapon of the Party (or leader.) The Soviet Union, and bloc, was very infamous for this. They had "doctors" who "discovered" a new disease called "sluggish schizophrenia" and would be applied for dissents because, logically, who would be against the system and the Dear Leader(s) who are going to bring equality, peace, and utopia to society.

Precisely why I inserted Stalin here. You knew where I was going. I'd hoped you'd raise this point, as its been on my mind a great deal since you had made mention of it many moons ago.

Quote from: albrecht on August 04, 2019, 11:48:17 AM
I don't discount mental illness but it is important to note that it can be abused and can be, almost, arbitrarily changed; depending on the times, the politics, advances in science, or changing of social norms. This can be good, or bad, or neutral.

Your point is well taken, as are your concerns on the validity of what is (and isn't) included in diagnostic manuals, as well as how or why certain "illnesses" are removed, altered or added.

Having given the National Centre for Biotechnology article and accompanying documents a gander, I can safely say I'm both shaken at the ease and volume which diagnoses are penned - and thankful - to have had the material brought to my attention.