• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

PBS Walks Back Heather Hate, Distances Herself From Little Sean

Started by AZZERAE, December 14, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

AZZERAE

I know I'm dippy. But either the points I've raised are valid, or the knock-off board is suffering folie à plusieurs.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 07:17:27 AM
No need to put the smileys, I know you love me. And I adore you back.

What I'm referring to harkens back to the behaviour Little Sean engaged in, staying silent when it could've got you in serious hot water. NO ONE on the board spoke up sans Spook Cat, everyone whistled by, and let that slide. Yet and still, sniffed around for months thereafter on whether or not a curtain would so much as blow in the cuck shack.

Following that, you began your rise to popularity as a podcaster, and Pony Boy Sunset whimpered off to the corners of her tent when the going got tough, backing off on Little Sean's call, getting cold feet.

You guys disassociate from Bart, while favouring his board over the original, genuine article. No one says a word. Your smashing MUFON interview (went swimmingly, as Pony Boy Sunset drowned live). You can't tell me she didn't have hard feelings over that.

Pony Boy Sunset passive aggressively blurts out she "has plans" with friends, can't stick around for the after show, honey. No red flags?!

Pony Boy Sunset stiffs you right before a big interview, with a world renowned ufologist and noted author. And that's legitimate ... "family problems"? Christ in a bucket, man! She's totally taking swipes at you, jabbing anyway she can. This is how the female operates (I know, first hand).

Everyone BUYS this shit??? While Heather can't take out trash in peace?! God, stop me, I want to get off.

I backed off from Sean’s comments about sending bikers to Pahrump, that was a kind of had to be done moment.

I prefer EllGab but also post over here when it’s appropriate - I was a member here for a long time and rarely posted, in fact I post here more now than I did when it was the only bar in town.

PBS didn’t stiff right before the interview, we just waited til the night to tell people out of respect for PBS’s privacy, we knew well beforehand that she wasn’t going to be a part of the interview.

We haven’t dissociated from Bart, rather from certain member of the team for the BartCast. I have no issue with Bart at all.

PBS stopped going to the aftershows because she was being harassed by Miller and she didn’t like it. If I am not working the next day I will happily stay for aftershows.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 07:18:08 AM
If that's theft, then what you and your cohorts do is slander.

I don’t think it’s slander, and if she thinks it is the onus is on her to prove anything I have stated as fact is in fact untrue.

AZZERAE

Also, if any of you reading this are searching for an inherent sense of right and wrong, you've come to the wrong place.

These are observations.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 07:20:32 AM
Do you think of his voice when you flick your bean?  ;D

Just because you do doesn’t mean I do :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 07:37:19 AM
We haven’t dissociated from Bart, rather from certain member of the team for the BartCast.

Who?

I'm only half-lit, and it appears I don't know my arse from my elbow.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 07:44:04 AM
But did she quit the podcast, pray tell?

She’s quit for now, we hope she will be back.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 07:42:14 AM
Who?

I'm only half-lit, and it appears I don't know my arse from my elbow.

It wasn’t the biggest team. Process of elimination should do it for you.

For the record I never actually quit the BartCast, just they never asked me to do anything else. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 07:46:43 AM
She’s quit for now, we hope she will be back.

OK, well I do value the fact that you have stepped up to the plate, and addressed all my suspicions.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 07:47:22 AM
It wasn’t the biggest team. Process of elimination should do it for you.

For the record I never actually quit the BartCast, just they never asked me to do anything else.

Understood. Well then, that's all cleared up.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 07:10:44 AM
Still theft though.

As a former subscriber to HW I can say I never felt wronged , her sub page clearly stated the measly 4.99 was for access to the archive by way of Paypal .

If tards are too lazy to access there own Paypal account and cancel there is no crime as the archive is still available .

There was no charge for the live show .

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 07:58:39 AM
OK, well I do value the fact that you have stepped up to the plate, and addressed all my suspicions.

You know I don’t shy away from stuff, thanks for asking :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 06, 2019, 08:02:30 AM
As a former subscriber to HW I can say I never felt wronged , her sub page clearly stated the measly 4.99 was for access to the archive by way of Paypal .

If tards are too lazy to access there own Paypal account and cancel there is no crime as the archive is still available .

Thank you. I always wondered - how far below the breadline does one have to be to gripe about 5 bucks. That's a pittance.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 08:03:18 AM
You know I don’t shy away from stuff, thanks for asking :)

Hey yeah! Its fun to catch up anyway, and talk it all out. Gets the facts straight and out there for inquiring minds, and such.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 06, 2019, 08:02:30 AM

I don’t think the archive is still available via the website. If you have downloaded the eps from the RSS feed then yes you would have the eps - it’s never been easily possible to download the episodes from the website even when it was active. Most of the plebs were unable to access the RSS feed after it went to individual passwords.

AZZERAE

Dynamo Hum, tell me you've never encountered a person who was unstable, and had to tolerate behaviour that otherwise wouldn't be acceptable in daily life?

Heather has got problems. Remember Producer Tony? I could get out the DMS-5 and do a laundry list of seat of the pants diagnoses of this woman. Add in the substance abuse, and you have a dangerous cocktail.

Why no sympathy?

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 08:13:51 AM
Dynamo Hum, tell me you've never encountered a person who was unstable, and had to tolerate behaviour that otherwise wouldn't be acceptable in daily life?

Heather has got problems. Remember Producer Tony? I could get out the DMS-5 and do a laundry list of seat of the pants diagnoses of this woman. Add in the substance abuse, and you have a dangerous cocktail.

Why no sympathy?

I do have sympathy, when she was particularly bad we didn’t do shows as we felt it wasn’t the right thing to do. When Anthony was dancing in his tighty whiteys saying he was going to sexually assault Heather, I got in touch with the superfan that had stayed at her house several times and made sure Heather was aware that Anthony was (at that time) planning to call on her.

I’ve also put former colleagues of hers in touch with her who have expressed extreme worry about her.

I dislike her fondness for lying, and her all about me attitude. She spent the show where I called in crying about how she was told never to lie on air, and yet found it perfectly acceptable to lie throughout it. We all know she’s continually been full of shit. The interesting thing to me about all of this is that Senda or Dietrich are also lying grifting shits and it’s fine for people to call them out...I never understood why it was unacceptable for me to point out her untruths. Maybe I do it loudly ... am I not allowed to do that?

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 08:22:53 AM
I never understood why it was unacceptable for me to point out [Heather's] untruths. Maybe I do it loudly ... am I not allowed to do that?

Hehe, you sure are allowed to do as you wish. I just think its interesting how the sense of justice is always so selective at your favourite forum. That Little Sean guy is such a pathetic loser. I mean, "Ass Ray", really? That's the best the faggot's got.

He's a sodomite, and he knows it ... he admitted it ... how he bore children, and with whom I can't fathom. He's the type of man to paint his nails!

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 08:22:53 AM
I do have sympathy, when she was particularly bad we didn’t do shows as we felt it wasn’t the right thing to do. When Anthony was dancing in his tighty whiteys saying he was going to sexually assault Heather, I got in touch with the superfan that had stayed at her house several times and made sure Heather was aware that Anthony was (at that time) planning to call on her.

I’ve also put former colleagues of hers in touch with her who have expressed extreme worry about her.

I dislike her fondness for lying, and her all about me attitude. She spent the show where I called in crying about how she was told never to lie on air, and yet found it perfectly acceptable to lie throughout it. We all know she’s continually been full of shit. The interesting thing to me about all of this is that Senda or Dietrich are also lying grifting shits and it’s fine for people to call them out...

Yes, Heather has pushed away everyone who ever offered a helping hand, but that's a trademark symptom of some dire conditions.

I do feel for the poor woman, I do think she got given a lot more shit than anyone else because of her gender though.

Art got away with murder, and Anthony is plain nuts. Senda gets away with it because he's a dude, I have't looked into the Dietrich stuff, but I would assume the same goes for him.

Good on you for helping her where you could. Something tells me you've dealt with crazy before. Or maybe I read that ... "elsewhere".

DynamoHum

I certainly didn’t take exception to her gender, just her actions.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 08:43:45 AM
I certainly didn’t take exception to her gender, just her actions.

Not you, per se, what I mean by that, is the general public.

But it could be you too. Women hate each other. Even if friendly on the surface, subconsciously there's a disconnect, and an inner desire to display the most aggressive forms of one-upmanship.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 08:49:40 AM
Not you, per se, what I mean by that, is the general public.

But it could be you too. Women hate each other. Even if friendly on the surface, subconsciously there's a disconnect, and an inner desire to display the most aggressive forms of one-upmanship.

Generalisation! Very unlike you!

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 09:15:42 AM
Generalisation! Very unlike you!

If the shoe fits.

While generalisation coincides with the point I’m driving home, you can’t deny the world is harder on the fairer sex.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 09:18:05 AM
If the shoe fits.

While generalisation coincides with the point I’m driving home, you can’t deny the world is harder on the fairer sex.

Only if you let the world be harder on you.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 09:21:26 AM
Only if you let the world be harder on you.

Not everyone is as strong as you.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 07:25:56 AM
I know I'm dippy. But either the points I've raised are valid, or the knock-off board is suffering folie à plusieurs.

There are two ways to look at this.  One is that we are all hypocrites.  The other is that your observations are not controversial in the least.

If you are expecting affirmation, this is probably not the place to come for that.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 06, 2019, 09:38:10 AM
If you are expecting affirmation, this is probably not the place to come for that.

Are you telling me to fuck off?