• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

PBS Walks Back Heather Hate, Distances Herself From Little Sean

Started by AZZERAE, December 14, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

AZZERAE

Waow, an ASBO! I'm not worthy to gather up the crumbs underneath your table!!!

AZZERAE

Why is it that when Heather Wade does shady shit, its dissected 6 ways from Sunday, but then, when it comes to their own kind...its crickets. Rhetorical.

AZZERAE

Little Sean is an evil, conniving trisexual, and I know of the "love" triangle in the heart of WR's balloon-knot.

AZZERAE

Just own up to the truth, there's infighting on your own little show. To try and cover it up with tom peppers is a disagrace!

AZZERAE

Nobody cut Heather a lick of slack when she had "personal problems", so why not show the same viciousness for your own kind NOW! C'mon, bitches, THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!

AZZERAE

Your fibs are a lougie in the eyes of your false messiah!

AZZERAE

Now nit pick MY MELTDOWN, while the world is entitled to THEIRS!!!

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 01:57:03 AM
(rattling cages)

Sheesh that’s what PBS said, it’s the only info I have so that’s what I presume the reason is. If I was aware of another reason I would say, because that’s the kind of honest bitch I am.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 02:11:57 AM
Sheesh that’s what PBS said, it’s the only info I have so that’s what I presume the reason is. If I was aware of another reason I would say, because that’s the kind of honest bitch I am.

You're not a bitch. She lied to you, she's jealous at how well you can carry an interview without her.

AZZERAE

Oh, and to all the people who detest the ground I walk on, and consider my prior posts a signal of some sort of twisted virtue, I give not shit whether you live or die. Go fuck yourselves, all of you!

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 05, 2019, 02:11:17 PM
I think I can explain the dodgy sound issue. Dynamo Hum is what we would call a 'chav'. The static was just the crackle from her (no doubt stolen) shellsuit. Believe me, I know the type, waddling around with pockets bulging with pick 'n' mix she just half-inched from Woolworths.

Such brilliance is wasted on these peons. And not an iota of irony is lost.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 03:07:29 AM
You're not a bitch. She lied to you, she's jealous at how well you can carry an interview without her.

All I have is the info that was given to me and I have no reason to disbelieve her. As you know I am a just the facts kinda gal :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 03:37:52 AM
All I have is the info that was given to me and I have no reason to disbelieve her.

OK I believe you. She’s your friend, you’d know.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 01:31:46 AM
Why is it that when Heather Wade does shady shit, its dissected 6 ways from Sunday, but then, when it comes to their own kind...its crickets. Rhetorical.
In fairness they're not asking for money or misleading people for subscription money. That's the game changer and where I draw the line to hold people to a higher standard.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 01:31:46 AM

I am interested in what shady shit you mean though :)
PP is correct we don’t charge, won’t ever charge, and I do it for my own fun, if other people enjoy it that’s great, if they don’t turn the damn thing off - I don’t care :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 06, 2019, 06:45:27 AM
In fairness they're not asking for money or misleading people for subscription money. That's the game changer and where I draw the line to hold people to a higher standard.

Heather has exhibited all the identifiable characteristics of a person who is not in their right mind, and lambasting her on forums for not tending to her subscription service when she is divorced from reality and everything it defines is rough.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 07:06:22 AM
Heather has exhibited all the identifiable characteristics of a person who is not in their right mind, and lambasting her on forums for not tending to her subscription service when she is divorced from reality and everything it defines is rough.

Still theft though.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 07:10:44 AM
Still theft though.

Strange that you don't see it that way when you're stuffing Curly Wurlies into the pockets of your bomber jacket!

DynamoHum

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 06, 2019, 07:12:49 AM

Strange that you don't see it that way when you're stuffing Curly Wurlies into the pockets of your bomber jacket!

I’d love it if you called into our show, you are funny and I enjoy your humour. I think we could have a very nice chat about a broad range of woo based subjects.

You still have no idea what Aunt Sally is however, and I enjoy that :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 06:52:00 AM
I am interested in what shady shit you mean though

No need to put the smileys, I know you love me. And I adore you back.

What I'm referring to harkens back to the behaviour Little Sean engaged in, staying silent when it could've got you in serious hot water. NO ONE on the board spoke up sans Spook Cat, everyone whistled by, and let that slide. Yet and still, sniffed around for months thereafter on whether or not a curtain would so much as blow in the cuck shack.

Following that, you began your rise to popularity as a podcaster, and Pony Boy Sunset whimpered off to the corners of her tent when the going got tough, backing off on Little Sean's call, getting cold feet.

You guys disassociate from Bart, while favouring his board over the original, genuine article. No one says a word. Your smashing MUFON interview (went swimmingly, as Pony Boy Sunset drowned live). You can't tell me she didn't have hard feelings over that.

Pony Boy Sunset passive aggressively blurts out she "has plans" with friends, can't stick around for the after show, honey. No red flags?!

Pony Boy Sunset stiffs you right before a big interview, with a world renowned ufologist and noted author. And that's legitimate ... "family problems"? Christ in a bucket, man! She's totally taking swipes at you, jabbing anyway she can. This is how the female operates (I know, first hand).

Everyone BUYS this shit??? While Heather can't take out trash in peace?! God, stop me, I want to get off.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 07:10:44 AM
Still theft though.

If that's theft, then what you and your cohorts do is slander.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 06:52:00 AM
We don’t charge, won’t ever charge...

I:

1) Don't care about money.

2) Have never cared about the subject of money.

and

3) Never will.

So that all falls on deaf ears.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 07:15:21 AM
I’d love it if you called into our show, you are funny and I enjoy your humour. I think we could have a very nice chat about a broad range of woo based subjects.

Do you think of his voice when you flick your bean?  ;D