• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ellgab Fags Fuck Off

Started by chefist, December 05, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 04, 2019, 05:36:42 AM
I've had to try and keep myself
amused.

The mind boggles. You've never really been the same since the Senda diet. Not that you were much to write home about before, but I'd noticed a marked decline.

I only hope these 'amusenents' didn't involve jogging with Morg! peering out of your trouser fly again. It was all fun and games until the police arrived.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 05:42:09 AM
That 'rum, sodomy and the lash' thing is just the sort of cheap crack I'd expect from a Motor City lout like you. I don't even like rum.

Don't like rum?   Oh. Of course. Of corse.

You've pretty much have lost the West Indies in these hard times. 
With it half covered in lava flows, I guess Montserrat isn't churning out very much rum.
Besides you are way to busy trying to kiss the Continentals arse.  So I guess it is
Schnapps now, am I right?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 04, 2019, 05:54:35 AM
Don't like rum?   Oh. Of course. Of corse.

You've pretty much have lost the West Indies in these hard times. 
With it half covered in lava flows, I guess Montserrat isn't churning out very much rum.
Besides you are way to busy trying to kiss the Continentals arse.  So I guess it is
Schnapps now, am I right?

I'm partial to a glass of chilled Sekt now and then, is that a crime? We're all getting modern these days. Even one of your presidential candidates is gay and speaks Norwegian, and I'm not talking about K_Dubb.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 05:53:15 AM
The mind boggles. You've never really been the same since the Senda diet. Not that you were much to write home about before, but I'd noticed a marked decline.

I only hope these 'amusenents' didn't involve jogging with Morg! peering out of your trouser fly again. It was all fun and games until the police arrived.

That Senda thing is definitely a life changing experience.  I will not deny that I am forever more changed. 
Declined?  I think the jury is still out there.  They may ultimately come back with a "New & Improved"
sticker.

Morg! doesn't have much time for our jogging trysts anymore.  THe Mrs. thought he was lonely so she picked
up three lady birds from an old gal headed into a nursing home.   He's got all three preggers and churning out eggs.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 04, 2019, 06:04:17 AM
That Senda thing is definitely a life changing experience.  I will not deny that I am forever more changed. 
Declined?  I think the jury is still out there.  They may ultimately come back with a "New & Improved"
sticker.

Morg! doesn't have much time for our jogging trysts anymore.  THe Mrs. thought he was lonely so she picked
up three lady birds from an old gal headed into a nursing home.   He's got all three preggers and churning out eggs.

Well make sure you have a nesting box and all that stuff ready for them. You probably need an infra red lamp or something too. What a pimp!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 06:04:13 AM
I'm partial to a glass of chilled Sekt now and then, is that a crime? We're all getting modern these days. Even one of your presidential candidates is gay and speaks Norwegian, and I'm not talking about K_Dubb.

Cripes I would hope not.  The K_Dubb can't even make a decent batch of Pfeffernüsse or even wear a shirt in his avatar
picture at times.  Running for president would be way too much for him. I'll grant that if he started citing some of that
tripe, er verse, in a debate things might get interesting.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 06:08:25 AM
Well make sure you have a nesting box and all that stuff ready for them. You probably need an infra red lamp or something too. What a pimp!

The Mrs. is fully prepared.  I'm less than thrilled but that's the give and take of married life.

I'm all about the crabs.   Best pets ever.   Walnuts!!!!!!!!   LMAO.   ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 04, 2019, 06:12:07 AM

Cripes I would hope not.  The K_Dubb can't even make a decent batch of Pfeffernüsse or even wear a shirt in his avatar
picture at times.  Running for president would be way too much for him. I'll grant that if he started citing some of that
tripe, er verse, in a debate things might get interesting.

I dunno, maybe his handlers will advise Joe Biden to go sans shirt for a few campaign photographs to try and appeal to a younger demographic. And maybe pose with a meerschaum too for extra pizzazz.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 04, 2019, 06:15:33 AM

I'm all about the crabs. 

You can get a lotion for that. That'll teach you, the next time you go on a 'business trip' to Puerto Rico.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 06:20:44 AM
You can get a lotion for that. That'll teach you, the next time you go on a 'business trip' to Puerto Rico.

See?  Now that's what I've been missing.  Sadly, I have several yards of mulch that need spreading in my flower beds.
Because, well, I have a yard and all that.  Something you wouldn't understand 'flat'-boy.  Besides, looking at the time
and all, you are probably late for your afternoon liver pickling session down at The Frog and Toad.

^^^^^^^^   Assuming you can get the Vauxhall to start

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 04, 2019, 06:43:22 AM
^^^^^^^^   Assuming you can get the Vauxhall to start

Hahah that’s a dagger to the heart for sure!

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 04, 2019, 07:21:55 AM
Hahah that’s a dagger to the heart for sure!

Why's Bart such a dick to you?

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 06:04:13 AM

Weeeeee!  I thought you might be around so I tossed out out some wildly unsupportable assertions, frantic jingoism and shitty poetry hoping you'd find your way home.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 04, 2019, 06:12:07 AM

Cripes I would hope not.  The K_Dubb can't even make a decent batch of Pfeffernüsse or even wear a shirt in his avatar...
LOL.  Even Styx styles a leather jacket.  However, I can't rule out a corset being present.  Just out of view. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 02:07:19 AM
No it isn't, you worthless spastic. Christ, the guy stopped posting ages ago yet you're still obsessing over him like a retarded schoolgirl with her first crush. The last I heard, Yorkie was out enjoying his life and didn't have time for forums. You ought to try it some time, rather than being a deranged cheesedick, wanking it over Trump pics 20 hours a day. I see that time hasn't lessened your propensity to be a useless cunt.

Well, looks like I touched a nerve. :D

It’s called a sock puppet account. Look into it. ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 04, 2019, 10:02:22 AM
my god! SrendiVashtar has returned.

I can only imagine the busy f/w concert schedule kept him away.  I'm dying for a summary.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 04, 2019, 10:27:15 AM
I can only imagine the busy f/w concert schedule kept him away.  I'm dying for a summary.

Just another gay Brit trying to make the whole world gay...and British. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 04, 2019, 10:34:17 AM
Just another gay Brit trying to make the whole world gay...and British. ;)

i might have to make a video about this...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 04, 2019, 09:59:35 AM

It’s called a sock puppet account. Look into it. ;)

You wouldn't catch me looking into your socks. Not without rubber gloves anyway.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 04, 2019, 10:40:18 AM

Something to put in your half-bent calabash and smoke.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 04, 2019, 09:40:34 AM
Weeeeee!  I thought you might be around so I tossed out out some wildly unsupportable assertions, frantic jingoism and shitty poetry hoping you'd find your way home.

So, are you 2 gonna fuck ... or what?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Azzerae on May 04, 2019, 11:00:29 AM

Nah I can't abide Stockhausen.  It's so sad.

SredniVashtar

8)

I do have Benvenuto Cellini pencilled in for the coming months. Probably L'Enfance du Christ too.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Azzerae on May 04, 2019, 11:00:29 AM

Isn't there a wildebeest on the veldt you ought to be molesting?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 11:27:36 AM
Isn't there a wildebeest on the veldt you ought to be molesting?

Mind your manners, mister! I’m thinking that Azz may be Laura.  ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 04, 2019, 10:40:18 AM

I'm not damon, so make sure you doxx me with a decent picture. There's one of me looking radiant in a silk kimono that I'm rather proud of.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 11:29:48 AM
I'm not damon, so make sure you doxx me with a decent picture. There's one of me looking radiant in a silk kimono that I'm rather proud of.

Just post it here then. :)