• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ellgab Fags Fuck Off

Started by chefist, December 05, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

Quote from: chefist on December 05, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

Both you retards didn’t show up until years after me.  I was here first. Maybe you should take your own advice.

chefist

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 05, 2018, 07:55:06 PM
Both you retards didn’t show up until years after me.  I was here first. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Hi, sweetie...

whoozit

When did BellGab become a union?  All of this tough seniority talk.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on December 05, 2018, 08:08:57 PM

Fuck that shit

chefist

Did dingy brown post on BG today?

Quote from: whoozit on December 05, 2018, 08:08:57 PM
It didn’t become one at all thank God. Just saying that those who are participating in banter here and who also happen to be there as well were here long before that in my case for example.

The original post smacked of “go away noobs” and I wanted to point out that isn’t necessarily the case.  If not the way it was intended then I misunderstood.

WOTR

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 05, 2018, 08:56:36 PM
It didn’t become one at all thank God. Just saying that those who are participating in banter here and who also happen to be there as well were here long before that in my case for example.

The original post smacked of “go away noobs” and I wanted to point out that isn’t necessarily the case.  If not the way it was intended then I misunderstood.

"Us against them" sells and guarantees that MV can stock up on diapers.  I assume his children no longer require them and he is just stocking up for old age now.  ;)

pate

What is this like a military deal then?  The biggest shit-bag that sticks around the longest is the highest ranked?

I didn't sign up for that.  I prefer a meritocracy.

Quote from: pate on December 05, 2018, 11:31:12 PM
What is this like a military deal then?  The biggest shit-bag that sticks around the longest is the highest ranked?

I didn't sign up for that.  I prefer a meritocracy.

Oh hardly. It’s rarely the one who has been around the longest that is in fact the biggest shit bag.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 05, 2018, 08:56:36 PM
Just saying that those who are participating in banter here and who also happen to be there as well were here long before that in my case for example.

You've just said a lot of things this week. None of which has been received well.

You cannot express a cogent thought, and possess a vast misunderstanding of EVERYTHING, including politics.

Do yourself a favour and go back to being a:

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on August 24, 2012, 07:50:57 PM
"long time lurker"

ZaZa

"Ellgab Fags Fuck Off"

Why?

Let them visit, let them post.
Better be Welcoming then Antagonistic.
Yes, there is 'bad blood' but better to keep the gate open, why to alienate and isolate Bellgab.
Even GravitySucks is welcomed to post on BellGab /in my opinion/...but I could/might be wrong.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on December 06, 2018, 03:03:01 AM
Let them visit, let them post.

Even GravitySucks is welcomed to post...

You're right. Its truly great watching them flail.

Quote from: Azzerae on December 06, 2018, 03:02:45 AM
You've just said a lot of things this week. None of which has been received well.

You cannot express a cogent thought, and possess a vast misunderstanding of EVERYTHING, including politics.

Do yourself a favour and go back to being a:

Man you’ve got a real hardon for me don’t you.

At least we have some form of political system here flawed as it is. We don’t rely on who cut off the most heads last week to establish a governing body. Pun intended.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 06, 2018, 10:17:33 AM
Man you’ve got a real hardon for me don’t you.

I sure do! Care to give it a suckle?

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2019, 10:34:51 AM
Metron’s bitch is back. ::)

Yup, as you suggest, and the bitches are organized:

+1 Dhea
+1 Gd5150
+1 and more socks

Metron2267 aka 26Horses aka ??? :D is already closing-in on 4,000+ posts at EG since he left here, Bwahahahaha! He's obsessed w/BG, so his lovers "come" on his behalf.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on May 03, 2019, 10:52:16 AM

+1 dhea
+1 Gd5150
+1 and more socks

Metron2267 aka 26Horses aka ??? :D is already closing-in on 4,000+ posts at EG since he left here, Bwahahahaha! He's obsessed w/BG, so his lovers "come" on his behalf.

BellGab is still the #1 source for News & Entertainment!   ;D

Sugaree

+1 Dhea
+1 Gd5150
+1 and more socks

You people seem just as obsessed with him as he is with ellgab..

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sugaree on May 03, 2019, 11:00:33 AM
You people seem just as obsessed with him as he is with ellgab...

Dhea

+1 Dhea
+1 Gd5150
+1 and more socks

thanks for the Karma, VD :-* :-*

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 05, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

Triggered !