1 (5.9%)
A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

ZaZa

you are so old-ugly that even bestiality movie producers are refusing to hire you 

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 07:41:52 AM
? you still alive ?
Fuck !! persistent evil whore
Damn straight I am, ya little sewer magot.

C'mon, ya pussy, get in the cage.  Let's do this, ya wanky little whiner.  No more excuses.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 07:45:23 AM
you are so old-ugly that even bestiality movie producers are refusing to hire you
Come on, you sad, little shriveled old man.  You have this obsession with old age for some reason.  Perhaps, you are the one dealing with advanced years.  I think thou protests, too much. ;)

starrmtn001

Hey!  Where did that little shit go???  I mixed an extra cocktail just for the cage fight and he took the coward's way out?   FUCK!  I was looking forward to having some fun tonight.  Dag, Nabbit!!!

starrmtn001

See ya, ZaZa, and friend ::) ;D .

I just wish I knew what a coward he was, and I would have gone to bed hours earlier.
Ah well.  I'm sure his cohort will take his place.  But since I've been up all night and it is after 7 AM, I am now going to bed.
I claim the cage-fight win, by default.  I didn't earn it.  My opponent was a pussy and ran away. :-\

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on November 28, 2018, 08:44:54 AM

There was no win, there is no war.  My assailant ran away.  Game over.  I've moved on.

AZZERAE

pate

My lawd, this thread has gotten off the chain.

Think I am all caught up.  No GS response yet, korrekt?

Starr whooped ZaZa's ass. You go, girl!!!!  ;D ZaZa should stick to defenseless yaks.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 28, 2018, 11:42:30 AM
Starr whooped ZaZa's ass. You go, girl!!!!  ;D ZaZa should stick to defenseless yaks.

is GS lying about having dementia? inquiring minds and such.

AZZERAE

Standing atop our 40 story thread, I look on down to the stairwells we've climbed together - and it truly warms my heart. Like a patch of urine increasing on the front of my trousers would my groin.

Quote from: Azzerae on November 28, 2018, 12:05:46 PM
Standing atop our 40 story thread, I look on down to the stairwells we've climbed together - and it truly warms my heart. Like a patch of urine increasing on the front of my trousers would my groin.

there's just something so liberating about soiling oneself. feels good, man.

annnnd i just sharted. oh yeah, these whitey tighties are ruined. fuggg

pate

How many more stories before you crash a plane into it, you demon sand-negro of color?

I was on board the fatwa, until THIS your latest outrage!

You see, my third bride for the haram was to be a delicate nubile Turkish/Egyptian girl, but the heinous act of terrorism caused her to become skittish and adopt the Western ways!  She became infidel, and fled to the *spit* duplicitous NATO side, and she stole my heart when she went.  I lost her forever, and even though she was to be my 3rd wife she is still to this day the 1st wife in my heart.

You may burn the American flag, you may spit on America, but when you bring up the memory of lost mammaries, you piss on my broken heart.  I must split off and move to another valley and expand this intar-tribal warfare.  There is now a new blood-fued in the TrollGabistan region.

I hearby establish the holy state of pateManistan, and call all worthy, freedom fighters to join me.

Azz, because you have been like a brother to me, I will allow you one chance to return to the righteous, for you could not have know the ways of pateManistan and could not have known the gravity of the inslut you have given to me.  Allah will allow this foul transgression to be forgiven and the gates of Paradise opened back up to you.  Your task is now doubly difficult.

Return to the Capital of pateManistan, bring now not only the head of your current enemy(spit), but also that of the Great Satan Clause.  I see that you are in contact with ISIS, and they have caught this one.  They, and perhaps you, plan to use this infidel figurehead for negotiations to release other brothers in the Jihad.

Quote from: Azzerae on November 28, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

No, Allah forbids this, they both must die a dog's death.

It is sad that you have swayed on your path of true belief.  Allah (PBUH),  has now made me the instrument to correct this.  Think carefully on which branch of the path you tread now, Azz.  One leads to the Capital of pateManistan & Paradise (you will know the place when God directs your footsteps to that place), the other leads to eternal damnation.

The fighting season is closed now, but when the passes again thaw in the spring, if God wills it I hope to find you again at my side fighting for the truth and honor that God has revealed to the both of us.

Let us not see this evil come to pass again on this earth:

Unless, of course, Deus Volt-sp.

-pAnon

Kidnostad3

Congratulations.  You've succeeded in creating a thread where low rent degenerate assholes congregate to wallow in each other's shit. Your obsession with buggery and bodily fluids tells me all I need to know about you.  Your mother would no doubt be proud.

ZaZa

Where were you last nigh/early morn when I was slaying the wretched female incarnation of Satan himself.
Just as I finished with the sadist, the drunk delusional masochist emerged.
I emerged victorious from both battles.

WildCard

Quote from: Azzerae on November 28, 2018, 10:59:15 AM
That is correct, Pâté.

arguing with jedimiller on bellahaven is his idea of responding
"George shows up to work. And his commercials actually make him money.

Dilly dilly."

he was worse when he first joined.
every single thread, every single post, "blah, blah, blah"

chefist

Finally, people mixing it up...bout time

ZaZa

brig - the sadist.
StarrMountain - the masochist.

ZaZa - slayer of them both.
{see the avatar}

chefist

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 01:10:41 PM
brig - the sadist.
StarrMountain - the masochist.

ZaZa - slayer of them both.

Awesome...so you got that going for you, which is nice.

WildCard

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 28, 2018, 12:59:13 PM
Congratulations.  You've succeeded in creating a thread where low rent degenerate assholes congregate to wallow in each other's shit.

you're not new! Y U NO LEARN!

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on November 28, 2018, 01:13:10 PM
Awesome...so you got that going for you, which is nice.

I didn't asked for it.
They challenged me and I responded like it was Armageddon.
I took the challenge and commended forces of Light to put into submission forces of Darkness.
Easy peasy..

Gd5150

The utter stupidity of this thread isn’t even worthy of the self absorbed insecure site of elgabistan. However your post is hilarious!

chefist

;D

ZaZa

Looks like cry baby 21stCM is on EllGab telling them about his Christian wife putting her christian fingers inside his *oyster* 

chefist

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 01:32:09 PM
Looks like cry baby 21stCM is on EllGab telling them about his Christian wife putting her christian fingers inside his *oyster*

Bwahaha what?