A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 05:27:18 AM
Listen cunt. You accused me (and few others) tonight of mistreating you.
I asked you to quote me the post where I did that.
You showed nothing. So you were just lying to get some sick fucking sympathy.
I think that I'm starting to understand why brig hates your guts.
Because you are a ..cancer. Steering shit up, making up stories, and extracting sick fucking pleasure from it.
Cancer rabid bitch.
Oh, stop it, little one.  Your crap rant ain't working on me.  Do you want to play "smackdown volleyball" with someone?  Then find someone who finds it worthwhile.   I don't.

You know, after re-reading your pathetic post, I found myself in a defensive mode.  Why?  I don't owe you an explanation of my thoughts, or posts, or anything on this forum.  As my good and longtime friend, Michael (Liberace) says, this is a forum of free speech. 
If you can understand brig for hating me for that, then so be it.  However, I do not hate back.
Hating not only suck the life-energy from an individual, but it infuses that individual with fatal toxins.
Learned that years ago. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 05:13:15 AM
I've always liked Gravity.

I'm glad you can get along with him.

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 05:13:15 AM
I loved his accounts of NASA, the space program and his knowledge of physics, mathematics, and technology.  I find no divisiveness in that.

His divisiveness has been covered in vast detail, not only by me, but by others.

ZaZa

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 05:21:19 AM
You poor thing.  My heart breaks for you.  You're posts have the same angst toward everyone.
I feel so much pain from you that I can barely stand it.  But, I know it's your pain and not mine.
I truly hope you find an end to your pain, someday soon, and recognize how much fun it is to just hang out with people, and share the fun. :-*

OK lying dishonest cunt, then lie down and die ..and stop terrorizing people with your lies and harassments..and emotional extortions. 

Spookcat

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 03:46:04 AM
with the morning coffee the sadist is plotting next evil move how to inflict the most emotional pain
on the most members of Bellgab and probably beyond

But The LORD is watching and ready to strike with anger and furry to protect His children who yearn for peace and harmony.
Praised be The LORD'S HOLY name.

Please tell me you meant 'fury'...

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on November 28, 2018, 05:18:19 AM
I believe that you have confused Sean with another of BG's esteemed posters.

I've become exceedingly familiar with the sodomite and his acts of impurity, that are a stain on this earth.

ZaZa

Quote from: spookcat on November 28, 2018, 05:40:24 AM
Please tell me you meant 'fury'...

Hahahaha.. :)
yes I did, lol
Thanks spookcat

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 03:55:32 AM
OK bitch I've had it.
When did I projected negative thoughts towards you.
Quote me the fucking post. And if it's true, I will apologize to you.
But till then stop whining and get to the point.

Where is it, you cancer bitch.
I told you, I will apologize if you telling the truth.
You are evil lying walking cancer.Wasting oxygen.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 05:39:42 AM
OK lying dishonest cunt, then lie down and die ..and stop terrorizing people with your lies and harassments..and emotional extortions.
I'm not lying.  I'm not being dishonest, but YOU are.

You certainly proved the theory,  You don't have to HAVE a cunt to BE a cunt - ya CUNT! ;D ;D ;D

ZaZa

Now I understand why you got cancer in your body.
Like attracts like.

starrmtn001

Quote from: spookcat on November 28, 2018, 05:53:47 AM
Hello
Little dicy in here tonight, but par for the course.
Nice to have a little game-play for a change. ;)   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 03:51:34 AM
Dammit.  I have no ill-will toward anyone.  Not, brig, TheOne, ZaZa, or anyone with negative thoughts toward me, or anyone in my forum - which is this forum that I've been a member of since 2010.  I love my forum and I will defend Her - As Long As I Live.

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 05:53:12 AM
I'm not lying.  I'm not being dishonest, but YOU are.

You certainly proved the theory,  You don't have to HAVE a cunt to BE a cunt - ya CUNT! ;D ;D ;D

"I'm not lying.  I'm not being dishonest,"

Then quote me my post where you claiming that I had,/projected/ negative thoughts towards you.
Or die, yet tonight, and stop polluting this Planet with your evil emotional terror.

AZZERAE

Little Sean is in the ICU after battling with an enormous bloody stool. His spleen and other internal organs were ruptured from the gooch up from all the Nigerian group sex.

ZaZa

rabid lying bitch, how old are you,?
from the sound of your voice on GabCast you sounded like 70+ years old.
And living that long on this Planet you still didn't learn how to be honest.
No wonder you are all alone and have nobody to take care of you.
When you croak alone in your shithole, cats, rats and mice will eat your stinking body.
There will be nobody to grief after you because you drove everybody away in your shitty life with your wretched evil personality.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 06:11:12 AM
rabid lying bitch, how old are you,?
from the sound of your voice on GabCast you sounded like 70+ years old.
And living that long on this Planet you still didn't learn how to be honest.
No wonder you are all alone and have nobody to take care of you.
When you croak alone in your shithole, cats, rats and mice will eat your stinking body.
There will be nobody to grief after you because you drove everybody away in your shitty life with your wretched evil personality.
A little hint here, dear one.  Everything you accuse another person to be is that which you see in yourself.
Get help.  Please.

ZaZa

wretched wicked rabid bitch,
posting tonight I had no business with you, I didn't posted at you, I was mining my own business,
you invoked my name in your post in accusatory connotation, I guess to provoke me, to stir shit up with me.
Yet when I asked you for proofs, you got nothing to back up your shit story.

I know you are very old, on the door steps of death starving for attention and acceptance, but doing it this way,
like a little child you will get only curses to die and be silenced and stop bothering people.
I guess in the past men treated you like shit,because you were behaving like shit, so now you are picking up fights 
so you can get some sick evil satisfaction before you die, all alone and unloved.
I bet your son even hates your guts because you are such a bitch towards him, and messing up his personal life.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 06:32:16 AM
wretched wicked rabid bitch,
posting tonight I had no business with you, I didn't posted at you, I was mining my own business,
you invoked my name in your post in accusatory connotation, I guess to provoke me, to stir shit up with me.
Yet when I asked you for proofs, you got nothing to back up your shit story.

I know you are very old, on the door steps of death starving for attention and acceptance, but doing it this way,
like a little child you will get only curses to die and be silenced and stop bothering people.
I guess in the past men treated you like shit,because you were behaving like shit, so now you are picking up fights 
so you can get some sick evil satisfaction before you die, all alone and unloved.
I bet your son even hates your guts because you are such a bitch towards him, and messing up his personal life.

Nice try, but no cigar.  Not all of us fall into the same algorithms you were taught to attack.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 05:39:42 AM
OK lying dishonest cunt, then lie down and die ..and stop terrorizing people with your lies and harassments..
Wow... Are you trying to tell me that little ol' Starr- a lady who likely could be a grandmother has been terrorizing you and other Bellgabbers again?  :o  I keep asking her to tone down her language and reign in her tone so that other posters will feel safe and not feel threatened.  But she absolutely refuses.

Please Starr- quit terrorizing the nice posters...

starrmtn001

Quote from: WOTR on November 28, 2018, 06:39:59 AM
Wow... Are you trying to tell me that little ol' Starr- a lady who likely could be a grandmother has been terrorizing you and other Bellgabbers again?  :o  I keep asking her to tone down her language and reign in her tone so that other posters will feel safe and not feel threatened.  But she absolutely refuses.

Please Starr- quit terrorizing the nice posters...
For you, WOTR, I shall.  :-*

Hey, can I keep my avatar?

ZaZa

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 06:39:43 AM
Nice try, but no cigar.  Not all of us fall into the same algorithms you were taught to attack.  ;)

I ain't no expert in English language,but I think there is something wrong with that sentence. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 06:43:07 AM
I ain't no expert in English language,but I think there is something wrong with that sentence.

Nope.  It's "Grammarly" approved. ;) ;D

WOTR

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 28, 2018, 06:41:44 AM
Hey, can I keep my avatar?
As long as you promise to bring back "legs" again, one day...  ;)

ZaZa

they are skinny,anorexic and covered with varicose veins

AZZERAE

Just in: Little Sean has been caught on surveillance footage, sniffing bicycle seats on the outskirts of Starbucks' nationwide.

starrmtn001

Quote from: WOTR on November 28, 2018, 06:44:50 AM
As long as you promise to bring back "legs" again, one day...  ;)

Where were you earlier?  I had it as my avatar till ZaZa got snitty about it.
Guess he couldn't handle it?? :o

ZaZa

Quote from: Azzerae on November 28, 2018, 06:47:09 AM
Just in: Little Sean has been caught on surveillance footage, sniffing bicycle seats on the outskirts of Starbucks' nationwide.

his next move.. he will be licking them

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on November 28, 2018, 06:47:09 AM
Who is "Little Sean?"

WOTR

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 06:46:51 AM
they are skinny,anorexic and covered with varicose veins
Perhaps a little more meat is your thing?