• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Be nice or . cat pic thread and beautiful pic thread coming to Bellgab

Started by Tootsie, November 16, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

Tootsie

Quote from: ItsOver on November 16, 2018, 12:14:52 PM

if this cat thread keeps going, you're to blame, Roy  ;) and you will also be responsible for my beautiful pic thread, fashion thread, cute pic thread, etc ad infinitum.. so so calm down.. do you want to inflict such atrocities on your fellow ballgabers,  roy  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 16, 2018, 12:16:16 PM
if this cat thread keeps going, you're to blame, Roy  ;) and you will also be responsible for my beautiful pic thread, fashion thread, cute pic thread, etc ad infinitum.. so so calm down.. do you want to inflict such atrocities on your fellow ballgabers,  roy  ;)

All Adsense dollars are appreciated.

Welcome back to Bellgab Tootsy Wootsy.

pate

As you can tell from the Chinese (or whatever) writing on that box in the background, both of these cute critters became dinner later...

The diners gave the cat-stir fry 1.5 out of 5 stars due to the meat being stringy and tough.  "Maybe good for dog, bad flavor" - Lee Ho Fuq

The General Tsao's Puppy dish got a 4.5 out of 5 for being tender and sweet, but still spicy.  "Doge.  Very Flavor.  Such Delicious.  SO WIN!  Wow" -  Hue Phung Pu  

Cat:    0
Doge: 1

Tootsie

so glad my cat pic thread has taken off.. it's now the most popular thread on bellgab   ;)

just wait for my cute pics and fashion threads coming soon   :) ;D

pate

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 16, 2018, 03:27:30 PM
so glad my cat pic thread has taken off.. it's now the most popular thread on bellgab   ;)

just wait for my cute pics thread coming soon...

I find it offensive that you are using a mildly retarted child as an avatar.