• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bart is Triggered

Started by chefist, November 05, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

VC

Quote from: damon on November 05, 2018, 04:51:49 PM
The fastest way to get banned from ellgab is to tell dave schrader that he sucks or attack any show on the dark matter radio network. Ellgab is pro keith rowland.

You spoke factually, and it has happened before and will continue to happen again too. Perpetually.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on February 18, 2019, 06:32:34 PM
You spoke factually, and it has happened before and will continue to happen again too. Perpetually.
So why didn't it happen to me? I spoke to the long form interview being preferable to these short shows. Stlll standing. 8)

Jojo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 06, 2018, 06:01:24 PM
Dang, fam, that's a lot of jobs right there.  And all before you joined the army, which has a max enlistment age of...what was it again?  Thirty three or something.

I for one am impressed.  Has the sheriff caught you yet?
DPS, it's a gig economy!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 18, 2019, 06:48:57 PM
So why didn't it happen to me? I spoke to the long form interview being preferable to these short shows. Stlll standing. 8)

Because you are an undeniable faggot, the kind Bart likes.  ;) ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

Incidentally, did y'all know that one of the secrets of high Freemasonry, is that they masturbate onto a plate and then lick it all up in order to gain phenomenal cosmic powers?

True story, Folks. Look it up. I read that somewhere. I'm just sayin'.
There is a cave man thread in bellgab, should be prior to page 2 of random topics right now.

Jojo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2018, 04:34:25 PM
mmhmm. Just show your tits like any self-respecting woman. We would be more impressed because we could actually see that they were real.

I guess you forgot that I spoke to you in chat a few years ago so I know you're making this shit up. Except for that pastrami recipe, good work!
Busted, Pate!  Is it true?

Jojo

Quote from: pate on November 05, 2018, 04:57:39 PM

CheFist infiltration, I like it.

This.Looks.Like.George.Noory.  What could it mean?

VC

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2018, 02:53:43 PM
Ug, in the state I'm residing as of now red and blue are the same thing. I'm not voting to keep the bankers rich.

Still want that bong hit with me?

Does "the bong" know two sides of the same coin? The coin side doesn't matter?

Should we get rid of the [privatized] Fed and allow no organized [privatized] political parties?

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on February 18, 2019, 08:08:30 PM
Should we get rid of the [privatized] Fed and allow no organized [privatized] political parties?

Finally--the killer app for blockchain tech. Get on it.

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on February 18, 2019, 08:15:06 PM
Finally--the killer app for blockchain tech. Get on it.

Jackstar =

Jackstar

I'm not giving you any attention either. nyahh nyahh nyahh

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on February 18, 2019, 08:08:30 PM
Does "the bong" know two sides of the same coin? The coin side doesn't matter?

Heh...

QuoteShould we get rid of the [privatized] Fed and allow no organized [privatized] political parties?
Yes because the Fed is not a part of OUR gubmint.

We must make the US State of Moloch our keeper in all matters monetary and political, only then can your climax scenario be reached:

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2019, 02:10:17 AM

You're just pissy because I foul-hooked you on the Congressional Record Joos reporting codicile. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 10:55:33 AM
You're just pissy because I foul-hooked you on the Congressional Record Joos reporting codicile. 8)

Metron has to constantly use the “cool” emoticon to remind himself that he thinks he is because no one else here will do that for him. ;D

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2019, 02:10:17 AM

#rude #disrespectful

The Alcoholic

Quote from: damon on November 05, 2018, 05:06:41 PM
I really do think that both forums can be good. For the people who whats the wild wild west feel of the internet can have fun here at bellgab. for the people who wants a more of a safe place there is ellgab. Bellgab and Ellgab is like coke and pepsi. some people loves coke cola and other people just loves pepsi. Now there is a place for both groups of people.
I don’t see why somebody would want to spend a chunk of the small blip that is their existence on this planet before they die, on a forum that only allows you to say what some random mod allows you to say.  That seems like the opposite of the point of a forum anyway LOL.  As long as anything isn’t being posted that’s illegal.

But then again some people like to live their existence being told what to do.

Lilith

Bart is easily triggered.

The Alcoholic

Trig is easily barted. 

Gabcast > the Fartcast

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 05, 2018, 09:02:22 PM
My relatives fought the evil Nazis so that one day a black man could be president of the United States. And use his authority to force bakeries to make cakes for homosexual weddings. And for schools to let transexuals use whatever bathroom they want, so that we were burdened with debt at the beginning of our adult lives for a worthless degree from a Marxist educational system. And to free the jews from the holocaust camps so that they can hang guilt over us while they take over every institution of our society, from finance and education to media and government bureaucracy.