• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things You Miss About Ellgab

Started by Jackstar, October 17, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

pyewacket

Quote from: Jackstar on October 18, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

My pleasure, P. Fabulous to see you again! Post often.

Thanks, Jackstar- Make up tutorials? I found some suitable for the Bellgab audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTJOS__ZH5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcW70-6eQcY

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on October 18, 2018, 02:26:37 PM
I dunno, this seemed to be an appropriate spot:

But what do I know?

Legalizes weed and then snidely announces he won’t be using it. Well, fuck you then, you NPC cuck! ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: pyewacket on October 18, 2018, 02:51:12 PM
suitable for the Bellgab audience

We have a whole forum for that here--we can even make threads that are visible to the world without providing a phone number!

[attachment=1]

Dr. MD MD

In response to the calls for increased censorship at Ellgab, Dave...er, ah...I mean Bart Ell says he doesn’t care cuz he’s not interested in politics. ::)

Does this guy really think he’s fooling anyone?! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtzIWPeun7c

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 18, 2018, 03:06:26 PM
We have a whole forum for that here--we can even make threads that are visible to the world without providing a phone number!

[attachment=1,msg1268242]

Of course!

If you're a horse...

The rest of us have to settle for a foot long...

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2018, 03:10:50 PM
In response to the calls for increased censorship at Ellgab, Dave...er, ah...I mean Bart Ell says he doesn’t care cuz he’s not interested in politics. ::)

Does this guy really think he’s fooling anyone?! :D

https://i.imgur.com/e3iRWvG.gifv

REPENT

ShayP

Metron2267

Big dude has boffo reflexes, best not to piss him off! :o

pate

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 18, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

That dude would be even moar bad-ass if he had that cut as a flat-top.  Had a drill sergeant once that had the baddest of flat-tops with similar dimensions to Repent-guy...

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on October 18, 2018, 11:59:03 AM
This is the stuff that I miss- I should not have stayed on vacation so long at 'mein kamp'.  ;)
It's always springtime on BellGab.  Welcome back, Pye.

Asuka Langley

I just got a thread locked at NPCgab for defending Brig KEK!

NPC's BTFO!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 18, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

NPC's BTFO!

Keep on playin those nind games forever. 8)

Lilith

NPC's BTFO!

I'm so sorry...

Was it something I said?

Asuka Langley

It was a the most popular thread in the political forum titled "PROGRESSIVE VOICE". These communist cat ladies wont know what to do now that their favorite thread is closed. They are probably crying petting their cats and devouring ice cream straight out of the carton right now. OY VEY!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: brig on October 18, 2018, 06:04:31 PM
I'm so sorry...

Was it something I said?

no.

This is all it took for the snowflakes to lock it down lol

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 18, 2018, 06:05:25 PM
It was a the most popular thread in the political forum titled "PROGRESSIVE VOICE". These communist cat ladies wont know what to do now that their favorite thread is closed. They are probably crying petting their cats and devouring ice cream straight out of the carton right now. OY VEY!

Ha, ha, ha... you shut down comrade Wootsie's thread?  Last time I looked, it was predominantly comrade Wootsie posting commie meme after commie meme.  Her pecan praline ice cream should be completely devoured by now.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 18, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

Have you seen this vid that malachi.martini posted last night?  I think you will enjoy the part about cat ladies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS_6bqNTgao

pyewacket

Quote from: ItsOver on October 18, 2018, 05:17:59 PM
It's always springtime on BellGab.  Welcome back, Pye.

Thank you, sweetie darling! Glad to be back with you-

Jackstar

I feel as though this thread has somewhat strayed from what was my intended purpose.

DISQU... wait, wait. Well, you know what? I am a just being.

I'll allow it.

Jackstar

defending Brig

I think it's neat that I know even less about brig's banning than I do about mine. It's like we're in a secret club.

starrmtn001

Quote from: pyewacket on October 18, 2018, 11:30:06 AM
Thanks for this thread, Jackstar. I was hoping you and others could tell me what I was missing, since I signed up for Ellgab but was never recognized as a member or allowed to participate.

Since I was seemingly denied admission by the 'kinder, safer' forum - I figure this is where I belong. I guess I'll settle for you guys.

I'm joking- I kid because I care!

Hugs and kisses to all the Bellgab sweeties!  :-*
I was just thinking of you yesterday.  I didn't know you had registered on EllGab.  Did you have a different username?
Ah, well.  It's so good to see you again, Sweetie. ;D :-*