• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Lilith

These are "big picture, theosophical questions" Aquarius?   Really?

Lilith

"Learn how to live in the moment"  -  Nora

Great stuff!!!

Lilith

wonderful, beautiful, magical, gifts, celebrate yourself, bla bla bla.

Lilith

"You are the creator in your world". - Nora

No kidding?

Lilith

"It's all about Love"

"I love Halloween, I think Halloween is great".

-Nora

Lilith

Aquarius used intuition to find parking spaces in NYC.  Fascinating!

Lilith

Neither Aquarius nor Nora know what a tulpa is?

Lilith

wr250 is looking for callers telling spooky stories for the second half of the show, trying to fill time while Aquarius takes a two minute break.  He wishes DynamoHum could be present for the show.  So do I.  He says it's also OK to talk about Milluh and Heather Wade.

This could be good.

Lilith

Somebody calls wr250 to say he had a session with Nora, and that she was incredibly accurate, the Real Deal, even tho he's a skeptic.

LOL

Lilith

They're still talking about Nora.  Is nobody calling with spooky stories yet?

Lilith

Ok, the "spooky stories" are beginning now.

Lilith

This podcast is worth listening to just to hear Matahari.  LOL

DanTSX

Quote from: brig on October 28, 2019, 05:38:40 AM
Somebody calls wr250 to say he had a session with Nora, and that she was incredibly accurate, the Real Deal, even tho he's a skeptic.

LOL

Skeptics can be pretty bad at logic and reasoning.  Like, really bad.

Lilith

Lilith

Quote from: DanTSX on October 28, 2019, 06:02:48 AM
Skeptics can be pretty bad at logic and reasoning.  Like, really bad.

He said he plans to arrange another session as well. Why would a skeptic spend time on stuff like this?

Lilith

Caller is having Discord difficulties Y'all.

DanTSX

Quote from: brig on October 28, 2019, 06:08:28 AM
He said he plans to arrange another session as well. Why would a skeptic spend time on stuff like this?

Because the first two digits of their IQ begin with 10.

Lilith

Quote from: DanTSX on October 28, 2019, 06:16:39 AM
Because the first two digits of their IQ begin with 10.

That works for me.

Lilith

I would like to hear more of the spooky house stories from the Y'all caller.

Lilith

I always enjoy the sound of keyboards clicking on the air. Part of it is probably hearing how fast people can type.

Lilith

Ending the show with "Blessed Be" now?  Is this a wiccan show going forward?  ::)

Corona Kitty

I feel regret inside me .....
Please forgive me for I am about to sin.

Immediately I am greeted by what I can only describe to you as socially awkward music. To my surprise, they keep using it even though it doesn't go with the show at all.

I am now hearing this woman Aquarius, she's beyond insufferable. Most women if not all, are absolutely horrendous. I am now regretting listening to this shit.

I will say that I rather listen to Hedi, than Aquarius. I'm sorry Aquarius but this was bad, like when a dog shits the carpet and just stares at you... Stop staring at me Aquarius. This is unacceptable and I cannot Listen to this very silly Interview.

The blind leading the blind. The guest is completely gullible and dull, This would be a guest you'd hear on heatha's show ona fone. This guest said she would just "blurt", things out and think of "spirit".

Self-discovery... Dark times... Aches and pains... Yeah, this is absolutely a cat lady segment. She's now claiming a 99% hit rate with her clients in regards to her readings.

I wonder if her clients live near Senda? Or maybe they live in Sedona Arizona. You find a lot of these types there. The part where she said she "loves a skeptic", was quite amusing.

This has been a very difficult show to listen to or whatever you'd like to categorIze it being. I listened to more than I should. Aquarius breathing into the mic was quite funny though. I doubt I'll ever listen again when Aquarius is there. The conversation went nowhere.

This guest was awful and just about everything about this was quite the example of why "paranormal shows", stink so badly.

I hope for the return of hedi, maybe she will comment on Dave Darin... That would be interesting but, I could be absolutely wrong. If I was out of line just say so.

"Why is time different?" - Aquarius

I'm about half way through... I'm not sure if i can make it.

Lilith

The Little Podcast That Did will be broadcasting TODAY:
5pm EDT
2pm PDT
10pm BST

http://minifang.no-ip.info:8000/stream <â€"â€"-Live Stream

https://t.co/7bcliUukci. <â€"â€"â€" Discord

We’ll be discussing best practices for dystopian prepping, how to start a sourdough yeast from scratch and the best way to make a replica decontamination unit to the one they used in the film The Andromeda Strain. Oh there’s been a bit of Heather Wade related drama as well this week so let’s have a chat about that as well!

Join us! It’s not as if you are going anywhere is it?

Lilith

Sad to say, I feel a bit overloaded with prep and bread baking talk on the KON stream, but I will listen DynamoHum, in hopes of some good bits of HW drama.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Lilith on April 11, 2020, 01:24:31 PM
The Little Podcast That Did will be broadcasting TODAY:
5pm EDT
2pm PDT
10pm BST

http://minifang.no-ip.info:8000/stream <â€"â€"-Live Stream

https://t.co/7bcliUukci. <â€"â€"â€" Discord

We’ll be discussing best practices for dystopian prepping, how to start a sourdough yeast from scratch and the best way to make a replica decontamination unit to the one they used in the film The Andromeda Strain. Oh there’s been a bit of Heather Wade related drama as well this week so let’s have a chat about that as well!

Join us! It’s not as if you are going anywhere is it?

I note the cynical attempt to pander to the vast bellgab baking demographic, and that it very well might work in this case.

Lilith

Good to hear you back on the air Dynamo, and nice to hear Gary.  :)

Kolby seems a good place to start.  Last I saw her on her stream, she had just stopped at Mc Donalds.

Lilith

It is at least very odd that Heatha hasn't mentioned Kolby at all.

Lilith

LOL, yes, I think the package between her legs comment is the main reason she didn't put that show in her archive. 

I could be wrong.