• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Rix Gins

Hi Lee.  Would you have any idea as to why I can't access the above enhancement boxes and emoji faces?  I click on them but nothing happens.  Otherwise, everything works OK, I can still post text obviousely, but that's about it.  Thanks.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Rix Gins on January 13, 2020, 12:52:57 AM
Hi Lee.  Would you have any idea as to why I can't access the above enhancement boxes and emoji faces?  I click on them but nothing happens.  Otherwise, everything works OK, I can still post text obviousely, but that's about it.  Thanks.

>:( :( :o ??? :P :-X :) :'(
Quotejhghjgh

//

Have you tried any other browser?  Everything above the post composition box works for me in Brave (browser).  Are you running anything like "NoScript" or any other extensions that might limit scripts on sites?

pate

I am using Windoze Visat which cnna access this neiu Explorere(nee NetzApe app{ogies})

o)

cyclps emojii still Nautical func.

-p

Rix Gins

Quote from: Liberace! on January 13, 2020, 03:17:48 AM
>:( :( :o ??? :P :-X :) :'(
//

Have you tried any other browser?  Everything above the post composition box works for me in Brave (browser).  Are you running anything like "NoScript" or any other extensions that might limit scripts on sites?

Thanks, I'll look into those things.

VC

IMHO, the new post listings in "block mode" is very cumbersome and hard to scan/read quickly. This is one tweak that is completely inefficient and annoying by slowing "the read", so I hope you will revert back to the old topic listings format that is much faster to scan and read and is much easier on the eyes.

Quote from: VC on January 13, 2020, 05:48:17 AM
IMHO, the new post listings in "block mode" is very cumbersome and hard to scan/read quickly. This is one tweak that is a completely inefficient and annoying by slowing "the read", so I hope you will revert back to the old topic listings format that is much faster to scan and read and is much easier on the eyes.

Spread sheets are our friends...................   

VC

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 13, 2020, 05:58:49 AM
Spread sheets are our friends...................

It's completely asinine to format in "block mode" AND waste space for: Poster: Board: Post Time: :(

It's the topic line that needs extra space and the headline to save space and read quickly and easily. This is a no-brainer.

Dr. MD MD

IMHO, the new post listings in "block mode" is very cumbersome and hard to scan/read quickly. This is one tweak that is completely inefficient and annoying by slowing "the read", so I hope you will revert back to the old topic listings format that is much faster to scan and read and is much easier on the eyes.

I agree. I much prefer the old format in regard to this.

Lilith

Agreed!

AZZERAE

Ha ha ha, its so funny watching the Circle of Hate turn in on itself.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2020, 10:27:16 AM
I agree. I much prefer the old format in regard to this.

Why do you hate gay stuff?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 13, 2020, 02:03:55 PM
Ha ha ha, its so funny watching the Circle of Hate turn in on itself.

How are you getting that?! We’re discussing the format of the new posts page. ::)

ItsOver

Glad the old format is back.  Much easier on the eyes.  Thanks, Lee.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2020, 05:36:17 PM
Glad the old format is back.  Much easier on the eyes.  Thanks, Lee.

Praise mv!

MV/Liberace!

You celebrated too soon.

Here is the old style in Chrome on a mobile device:

[attachment=1,msg1372370]

That looks like absolute dog vomit compared to the new style:

[attachment=2,msg1372370]

whoozit

Quote from: Liberace! on January 13, 2020, 05:49:36 PM
That looks like absolute dog vomit compared to the new style:
I like dog vomit.  You need to develop a discerning palate.

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on January 13, 2020, 06:04:19 PM
I like dog vomit.  You need to develop a discerning palate.
Proverbs 26:11

Once in college a buddy puked out of his 3rd floor window into the parking lot. Another friend's lab ran up up and started eating it. Girls were disgusted. The guys laughed.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2020, 06:06:06 PM

Once in college a buddy puked out of his 3rd floor window into the parking lot. Another friend's lab ran up up and started eating it. Girls were disgusted. The guys laughed.

Is that some kind of dig at my manliness or my heterosexuality or something? Because I'm totally into women and I just love looking at their boobs and whathaveyou. Anyone who suspects otherwise should consult a judgement rendered by the British court system. Good day!

-Lee

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2020, 06:06:06 PM

I guess the secret is out.  Yes, I am a dog.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2020, 02:52:14 PM
We’re discussing the format of the new posts page.

Its not often you and your little cohorts disagree with Our Saviour.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 13, 2020, 10:48:30 PM
Its not often you and your little cohorts disagree with Our Saviour.

I guess Google gets everyone...eventually.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2020, 09:46:25 PM
I guess the secret is out.  Yes, I am a dog.

And one with impressive multitasking skills who also dresses for success even when working from home. That is you working  not checking out BG or cat snuff films, right? As an aside I knew Tigers would win but nobody would take that bet. I even was accused of the dreaded lame dad joke. I was amused by it though.  Especially cause game in NOLA where Norry fell victim to the old "I know where you got yer boots/shoes" scam by an urban youth once he claims.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2020, 10:52:06 PM
I guess Google gets everyone...eventually.

IKR? Either that or the Pod People.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2020, 10:56:51 PM

And one with impressive multitasking skills who also dresses for success even when working from home. That is you working  not checking out BG or cat snuff films, right? As an aside I knew Tigers would win but nobody would take that bet. I even was accused of the dreaded lame dad joke. I was amused by it though.  Especially cause game in NOLA where Norry fell victim to the old "I know where you got yer boots/shoes" scam by an urban youth once he claims.
That is a formal photo, since you know my usual garb is a BCG turbo shirt, courtesy of Academy.  Glad to see Bumpkin Dabo and his Breck Girl go down last night.  Joe da man.
[attachment=2,msg1372432]

[attachment=1,msg1372432]

whoozit

With all the revelations in the previously private threads can this site be renamed ButtHurt?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: whoozit on January 14, 2020, 03:50:44 PM
With all the revelations in the previously private threads can this site be renamed ButtHurt?

That title was previously run past the board of directors a few years ago and summarily rejected. I'll try again...

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on January 14, 2020, 03:50:44 PM
Heh, heh.. damn, next we'll find out Trump REALLY was colluding with the Russians.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on January 14, 2020, 08:41:55 PM
Heh, heh.. damn, next we'll find out Trump REALLY was colluding with the Russians.

I think after the 2020 campaign, the democrats should accuse Trump of colluding with the Antarcticans. You know... to shake things up and keep it fresh.