• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2019, 07:16:30 PM
Well, I must’ve meant it then.  ;)

Yeah, with me and 90% of the users who have ever posted on this site.  Get some new materisl, you boring old fart.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 04, 2019, 07:53:03 PM
Yeah, with me and 90% of the users who have ever posted on this site.  Get some new materisl, you boring old fart.

I’ll take your hyperbole as a sign that you’re just another safespace faggot. And for those who think my use of the word faggot is a gay slur, as metron and other safespacers claim, it’s not. I think I’ve already explained this a few times now but you and your kind are either pretty thick or are just trying to demonize me for political reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-otAJrtY-w

Dr. MD MD

Cucky Nolan, metron and PB are having a little love-in over at Ellgab, all pissing and moaning about yours truly.  ;D

PB is saying that I followed him around “attacking” him on whatever thread he posted on. Yes but only after he did it to me. The same goes for metron and anyone else I did that to. Some people seem to get obsessed with me and then seem bent on trying to destroy me here in someway. I guess I am pretty fascinating! :D

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2019, 08:26:28 PM
Cucky Nolan, metron and PB are having a little love-in over at Ellgab, all pissing and moaning about yours truly.  ;D

PB is saying that I followed him around “attacking” him on whatever thread he posted on. Yes but only after he did it to me. The same goes for metron. Some people seem to get obsessed with me and then seem bent on trying to destroy me here in someway. I guess I am pretty fascinating! :D

Yes, yes you are!   :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on February 04, 2019, 08:27:28 PM
Yes, yes you are!   :)

Thanks, brig! I’m glad you think so anyway. :)

Dr. MD MD

I love how this cucky nolan guy is trying to present himself both here and at ellgab as the bastion of all reasonableness and yet mostly what he does is complain about me. That doesn’t seem very reasonable.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2019, 08:33:52 PM
I love how this cucky nolan guy is trying to present himself both here and at ellgab as the bastion of all reasonableness and yet mostly what he does is complain about me. That doesn’t seem very reasonable.

Well, I think they generally see themselves that way, over there, across the pond. I'm fine with it, as long as they're having fun over there, across the pond.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2019, 08:07:48 PM
And for those who think my use of the word faggot is a gay slur, as metron and other safespacers claim, it’s not. I think I’ve already explained this a few times now but you and your kind are either pretty thick or are just trying to demonize me for political reasons.

I’ve never said a single word to you about that.  All of us users who are not you and who dont ram their tongues up your West Hollywood Tunnel are interchangable.  You cant tell one from another; we’re simply binned out as people who dont appreciate the majesty of you.  A sure sign of narcissitic personality disorder.

For me, personally, whatever diseases you are carrying makes no never mind.  Its the fact that you are a boring old fuckpot that is detestable.  Some people are suns who shine on their own.  Others are like the moon, they reflect the light from others artfully.  You are like one of the minor near-earth asteroids: no light, tiny and insignificant, unnoticed by all but those dedicated to observing you, and an annoyance to everyone else when you come too close.  You are a smelly, wrinkled old testicle slapping against the ass of irrelevancy.  When you stop, the noise will die down, and there will be welcome relief.

Go fuck yourself with a shovel.

All that said, I think you would make a grand Lucky Pierre in some hot man-on-man action with me and Jackster.  Actually not so grand, but beggars cant be choosers.  PM me, sugarbuns.

VC

Quote from: Azzerae on February 04, 2019, 01:11:04 PM
No, I'm not in touch with him ... so I don't see how he could tell me anything.

Really? You haven't figured-out or been contacted yet over there on EG? ;)

Quote from: Jackstar on February 04, 2019, 12:47:19 PM
Sockpuppet2268 incoming in 3... 2... 1...

Quote from: VC on February 02, 2019, 12:17:13 PM
How many Sock Puppets and Pawns in your Land of Oz do you control here?

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 12:20:12 PM
Honestly - ZERO. :-\

Honestly? :D ...you're a known Sock Puppet on EG now! Your pawns are obvious and belligerent. Why should we believe you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 04, 2019, 08:50:52 PM
I’ve never said a single word to you about that.  All of us users who are not you and who dont ram their tongues up your West Hollywood Tunnel are interchangable.  You cant tell one from another; we’re simply binned out as people who dont appreciate the majesty of you.  A sure sign of narcissitic personality disorder.

For me, personally, whatever diseases you are carrying makes no never mind.  Its the fact that you are a boring old fuckpot that is detestable.  Some people are suns who shine on their own.  Others are like the moon, they reflect the light from others artfully.  You are like one of the minor near-earth asteroids: no light, tiny and insignificant, unnoticed by all but those dedicated to observing you, and an annoyance to everyone else when you come too close.  You are a smelly, wrinkled old testicle slapping against the ass of irrelevancy.  When you stop, the noise will die down, and there will be welcome relief.

Go fuck yourself with a shovel.

All that said, I think you would make a grand Lucky Pierre in some hot man-on-man action with me and Jackster.  Actually not so grand, but beggars cant be choosers.  PM me, sugarbuns.

Not only is what you said hurtful, it’s simply not true. I know you to be a guilble but kinky faggot who swallows official goverment propagana wholesale. That’s right, you’re a cheap whore. See! I know you.  :)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2019, 10:18:09 PM
Not only is what you said hurtful, it’s simply not true. I know you to be a guilble but kinky faggot who swallows official goverment propagana wholesale. That’s right, you’re a cheap whore. See! I know you.  :)

Like black peeps are given a pass to call other people “nigger,” so it goes with ho-mo-sect-shuls calling other people “faggot.”  As a rule of thumb, within the gay community, “the more queer, the more dear” in regards to preference for this practice.

Just be yourself, Dr. Seatsniffer.  And tell me more about what you swallow wholesale.  Leave nothing out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 04, 2019, 10:36:48 PM
Like black peeps are given a pass to call other people “nigger,” so it goes with ho-mo-sect-shuls calling other people “faggot.”  As a rule of thumb, within the gay community, “the more queer, the more dear” in regards to preference for this practice.

Just be yourself, Dr. Seatsniffer.  And tell me more about what you swallow wholesale.  Leave nothing out.

I like coffee; I like tea...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP6IUqrFHjw

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2019, 10:18:09 PM
I know you to be a guilble but kinky faggot who swallows official goverment propagana wholesale.

Dogs know this.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 04, 2019, 10:42:46 PM
Dogs know this.

“Probably the most infamous episode in Loveline history, the main feature of this episode is a discussion with Jack. Jack has apparently trained his dog to anally penetrate him. This elicits a wide variety of responses from Adam, Drew, the staff and other callers, and it leads to some very interesting questions and frank responses. Definitely worth listening to (more than once) for any Loveline fan.”

http://lovelinetapes.com/shows/1998-01-18-no-guest/

Age checks out, and you clearly have an interest in special relationships with dogs, if they can talk to you and fink on government agents into your soft and supple ear.

Whatever happened to your dog, Jack?

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler
Is this your dog, Jack?

Im getting chills.

starrmtn001

Hey, MV.
Have you been keeping up with your music talent?  I'd sure like to hear some of your compositions sometime.
;) :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 04, 2019, 11:04:25 PM
Hey, MV.
Have you been keeping up with your music talent?  I'd sure like to hear some of your compositions sometime.

+1 to new parody songs!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 04, 2019, 11:04:25 PM
Hey, MV.

I do have something in the hopper that I'm working on, but the harmonies have proven to be more difficult than I'd anticipated. "Desert Heat" to the tune of Driver's Seat by Sniff N The Tears. It's in the oven...

Quote from: Liberace! on February 05, 2019, 12:17:01 AM
I do have something in the hopper that I'm working on, but the harmonies have proven to be more difficult than I'd anticipated. "Desert Heat" to the tune of Driver's Seat by Sniff N The Tears. It's in the oven...

Ooo, good choice.  But "Desert Heat" is awkward, phonetically.  In particular, it blunts the sharpness of the first syllable, which has been a honeypot for drunken karaoke singers for nigh on a jillion years now.

Consider "I'm a Creep" instead.  The lyrics in the verses can be reworked to fit whomever is being a blister on your taint that particular month.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Liberace! on February 05, 2019, 12:17:01 AM
Excellent!  I hope you share it with us when you're refined it to your satisfaction. ;) :-*

Jojo

Quote from: Azzerae on February 02, 2019, 04:42:44 AM
Which of your 2 personalities am I being shown here? The hater or the troll?

If you're referring to me as the one who's complaining, I didn't intend to come off that way. I'll readjust my reaction, as that's not how it was meant.

MD sure bitches a great deal about Metron. I've said many a time that MD amuses me (dunno if anyone caught that).

Also, Brig, I don't know you from soap, ma'm. And I try not make it a habit to confront or accost women. As you were, bless you, all the best.
She is yellow BileDial.  Complain all you want because you have catching up to do.  Complaining is pro-rated retroactively for the second generation.  Also, don't waste your breath.  Feels good in the short run.  Bad investment in the long run.  They say we can't please everyone.  And we don't want to.

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on February 04, 2019, 06:32:46 PM
Thankfully,  the sockpuppet materialized over at Ellgab. I hope the sockpuppet manages to not get banned from there again, and that the move provides much happiness for everyone.

a false online identity, typically created by a person or group in order to promote their own opinions or views
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)

Hmmm.  Sounds just like you, brig.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on February 04, 2019, 06:45:46 PM
Azzerae can now exchange posts w/s/he said boifriend "there". Much happiness for them. ;)

Oh God, be done with the "boyfriend" thing. So fucking lame, man.

Quote from: VC on February 04, 2019, 06:45:46 PM
It seems there was some IP tracking going on over there too, and you gotta wonder whom was able to get their dirty hands on that information. That can be really dangerous... the kinds of wicked evil that can be done with that information.

Azzerae
Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
"« Reply #198 on: Today at 02:59:26 PM »
Oh and as far as the acid washing of IP addresses goes, I think anyone who's picking up what I've put down knows who the culprits were. So no need to cover your tracks, as it was all blown out in the open long ago ...  I need not expound."

Surely you know the backstory about who resold, then acid washed IP's. And if you don't, perhaps you ought to go combing through prior posts to find out.

Big find there, by copy-pasting my post from Knock-off Gab, huh! I was drawing attention to Gravity Sucks' attempt to manufacture bold face lies on the unsuspecting users, who take the words of their fellow posters at face value.

Quote from: 14 on February 05, 2019, 02:37:45 AM
She is yellow BileDial. Complain all you want because you have catching up to do.  Complaining is pro-rated retroactively for the second generation. Also, don't waste your breath. Feels good in the short run. Bad investment in the long run. They say we can't please everyone. And we don't want to.

I'd prefer to not have any trouble with anyone here, thanks. So please don't attempt to attach me to your displeasure for Brig. I've kidded around with her once or twice, but really, as this script runs on its server, I'd prefer to not be barred due to any misunderstandings whatsoever.

I also already stated, numerous times now, that I wasn't "complaining". And that if I came off as if I were, it wasn't intended that way. Please don't continue to re-frame my acts as anything other than what they are.

Quote from: Azzerae on February 05, 2019, 06:36:04 AM
Oh God, be done with the "boyfriend" thing. So fucking lame, man.

Surely you know the backstory about who resold, then acid washed IP's. And if you don't, perhaps you ought to go combing through prior posts to find out.

Big find there, by copy-pasting my post from Knock-off Gab, huh! I was drawing attention to Gravity Sucks' attempt to manufacture bold face lies on the unsuspecting users, who take the words of their fellow posters at face value.

I'd prefer to not have any trouble with anyone here, thanks. So please don't attempt to attach me to your displeasure for Brig. I've kidded around with her once or twice, but really, as this script runs on its server, I'd prefer to not be barred due to any misunderstandings whatsoever.

I also already stated, numerous times now, that I wasn't "complaining". And that if I came off as if I were, it wasn't intended that way. Please don't continue to re-frame my acts as anything other than what they are.

Just ignore it.  Honestly, a person of your stripe has time to get wrapped around the axle with this gear?  Who fuckin cares should adorn your chastity belt and be tattooed on your forehead.

starrmtn001

I wish Y'all would recognize who is pitting Y'all against one another.
Most all of you are good, and intelligent folk.  You, all, contribute good shit to this forum. 
Please, ask yourself, why are you at odds with a particular individual?  Are you "prompted" into battle by someone?
I registered in 2010, but I've been a member since 2008, and I've never seen the quality of this forum go to such depths till April, 2015.
Yes, we all have our own ideals and opinions, but that should 't make us oblivious to the validity of one another.
We can all have differences of opinions, but at the same time recognize the creative genius within each other.
That's the way the Original BellGab used to operate. 
Please, my dear friends, and even those who hate me, consider the options of communicating vs trolling.
Trolling is vitriolic self-indulgence.  Communicating is creative, educating, Fun!
And to those of you who know me, and have been my friends, over these many years, I love ya all. ;) :-*

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 05, 2019, 07:09:30 AM
I wish Y'all would recognize who is pitting Y'all against one another.
Most all of you are good, and intelligent folk.  You, all, contribute good shit to this forum. 
Please, ask yourself, why are you at odds with a particular individual?  Are you "prompted" into battle by someone?
I registered in 2010, but I've been a member since 2008, and I've never seen the quality of this forum go to such depths till April, 2015.
Yes, we all have our own ideals and opinions, but that should 't make us oblivious to the validity of one another.
We can all have differences of opinions, but at the same time recognize the creative genius within each other.
That's the way the Original BellGab used to operate. 
Please, my dear friends, and even those who hate me, consider the options of communicating vs trolling.
Trolling is vitriolic self-indulgence.  Communicating is creative, educating, Fun!
And to those of you who know me, and have been my friends, over these many years, I love ya all. ;) :-*

Would not bang.

starrmtn001

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 05, 2019, 02:31:22 AM
Excellent!  I hope you share it with us when you're you've refined it to your satisfaction. ;) :-*
Please, forgive my typo. :-[