• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on December 20, 2018, 03:26:07 AM
Put the cap gun away and pull out the cannon!

I prefer the neutralizer sling-shot.  Low tech, but highly effective. ;) ;D

AZZERAE

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 20, 2018, 03:30:27 AM
I prefer the neutralizer sling-shot.

Hits 'em right between the eyes!  :o  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on December 20, 2018, 03:44:41 AM
Hits 'em right between the eyes!  :o  ;D

Intended to decalcify the pineal gland and clear the view for the Third Eye. ;) ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 20, 2018, 02:40:49 AM
I've been battling her adverse and hateful energy attacks, and I've had victory over them.
I know it's much harder when you are being sucked up to, to get your alliance, to realize you're being taken advantage of.  But I've been your friend for almost a decade and I've never turned my back on you.  You know that.

I've never PMed you to influence you for anything.  All I ask is that you be your TRUE-SELF!

So wait Starr, you're agreeing with ZaZa that Brig is a "sadist"? :o

I need some clarification and context on this, please.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 20, 2018, 02:26:48 AM
You're not the real MV.  I'm calling you on that.  And, I want to know what you did with my good, and long time friend, Michael Vandeven.

If you have something to say to me, you should say it directly and in a way that I can actually respond to. I don't have time for this psychotic horse shit you've been prattling on with for weeks now. Get yourself together, lady.

MV/Liberace!

I've been battling her adverse and hateful energy attacks, and I've had victory over them.
I know it's much harder when you are being sucked up to, to get your alliance, to realize you're being taken advantage of.  But I've been your friend for almost a decade and I've never turned my back on you.  You know that.

I've never PMed you to influence you for anything.  All I ask is that you be your TRUE-SELF!

Put the bottle down.

i have submitted myself to brig. i am now a willing thrall. resistance is pointless, Starr. submit.

Somebody's seething that somebody else is getting a visit from Lee

Quote from: Liberace! on December 20, 2018, 01:37:36 PM
If you have something to say to me, you should say it directly and in a way that I can actually respond to. I don't have time for this psychotic horse shit you've been prattling on with for weeks now. Get yourself together, lady.

chefist

Lee...I heard a rumor that M. Vara changed his name to "S. Thorson". True?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 20, 2018, 02:00:08 PM
Somebody's seething that somebody else is getting a visit from Lee

Exactly. This all started after that announcement. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on December 20, 2018, 02:31:05 PM
Lee...I heard a rumor that M. Vara changed his name to "S. Thorson". True?

We're in touch with a plastic surgeon...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2018, 04:46:25 PM
Exactly. This all started after that announcement.

What a grand time it's gonna be.  Two or three days around brig's stomping grounds;  Pizza, beer, stories, a video about all of her BellGab memorabilia, hugs, high fives... it's gonna rock.  We might even try to pull off a GabCast from brig's place.  Will the universe explode if brig and I both browse BellGab from the same room on separate computers?  Science has no answers.  Yet.

Summer 2019.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on December 20, 2018, 07:23:19 PM
What a grand time it's gonna be.  Two or three days around brig's stomping grounds;  Pizza, beer, stories, a video about all of her BellGab memorabilia, hugs, high fives... it's gonna rock.  We might even try to pull off a GabCast from brig's place.  Will the universe explode if brig and I both browse BellGab from the same room on separate computers?  Science has no answers.  Yet.

Summer 2019.

We could even sing for everyone.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on December 20, 2018, 07:26:02 PM
We could even sing for everyone.

I might even have to offer up a live performance of my internationally revered hits Don't Treat Keith This Way and In Nye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1efbNPmC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ko-LeObBQ

Quote from: Azzerae on December 20, 2018, 03:26:07 AM
Put the cap gun away and pull out the cannon!

I was fingering some hoe recently who suddenly barked out something like this.

I know I asked before, but you dint answer.  Dude, are you a chick?

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on December 20, 2018, 07:33:28 PM
I might even have to offer up a live performance of my internationally revered hits Don't Treat Keith This Way and In Nye.

Our video could turn out to be quite long.  Museum pieces, pictures, screenshots, Songs, videos.  All kinds of things to go through. Merriment to be had for ALL!

Quote from: Liberace! on December 20, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

Sop it up with a biscuit on a plate baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 20, 2018, 07:39:48 PM
Sop it up with a biscuit on a plate baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sop it uuuuuuuuup!!!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on December 20, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

Summer 2019.

I, for one, am looking forward to observing the results of this experiment. :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 20, 2018, 07:34:32 PM
I was fingering some hoe recently who suddenly barked out something like this.

I know I asked before, but you dint answer.  Dude, are you a chick?

I know better than to hand out personal information to psychotics.

I have been out of the gabloop for a long time, but must say, I was greatly impressed when George called in to the gabcast just after Art's death.  Nice move.

So, Liberace, any truth to the rumor you are creating a webspace called georgenorryisagoodsport.com?  If so, I will design an avocado seed*** logo post haste - its sprouting leaves ~reaching for the light~ as it were.

(***Obscure reference to George talking about avocado seeds way back when. I do not recall the particulars. I believe it involved gravity control via a triad of toothpicks piercing the Body Of Christ Avocado suspended over the surface of Holy Water.)

Nice to see the site back. Did I miss anything?

Jojo

As far as I see it, ditto, soberly.