• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on November 01, 2018, 04:20:37 AM
...Possible relevance. Save your upvotes until certain.

From the comments to that article:

Quote from: zergling_Lester... Our brains have not evolved to deal with self-selected communities where most people are actually insane.

I believe BellGab is the 0.05% they are looking for.

ZaZa

BREAKING NEWS !!

Our Seattle's finest Jackstar must be suffering from brain damage by drinking Seattle's tap water.
That's why his posts are so fucked-up.

"Neti pot nightmare: BRAIN-EATING amoebas from tap water attack elderly woman"
https://www.rt.com/usa/445899-brain-eating-infection-tap-water/

..quote/
A woman who met a tragic fate after routinely rinsing out her sinuses is thought to have died because she put tap water in her neti pot.
That tap water was filled with tiny amoebas that ate away at her brain cells.
The 69-year-old Seattle woman stumped doctors earlier this year, when she was admitted to hospital after suffering a seizure.
After examining a CT scan taken of her brain, physicians thought she had a tumor. She entered surgery the next day.

However, an examination of tissue taken from her brain during surgery showed that her problem wasn't a tumor at all.
It was microscopic amoebas that were feasting on her brain.

“There were these amoebae all over the place just eating brain cells. We didn’t have any clue what was going on,
but when we got the actual tissue we could see it was the amoebae,”
Dr. Charles Cobbs, a neurosurgeon at Swedish Medical Center, told the Seattle Times.

Despite the surgeons' best efforts, the woman died a month later.
Now a case study recently published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases has shed light on how the amoeba entered her brain.
The study was authored by Cobbs and others who worked on the woman's case.

The answer lies in a common instrument known as a neti pot, a teapot-shaped product used to rinse out the sinuses and nasal cavity.
It's a simple contraption that can be purchased at major retailers across the US.
However, using tap water with a neti pot isn't safe, according to the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
Instead, distilled or sterile water should be used, or boiled and cooled water.

It is also acceptable to use a filter specifically designed to trap potentially infectious organisms.
Although the woman did use a store-bought filter, it likely wasn't one approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

As such, when the 69-year-old shot the tap water up her nasal cavity,
she essentially injected the brain-eating infection known as granulomatous amoebic encephalitis (GAE).
But even though the woman used tap water, the odds were in her favor that she would have been fine.
In fact, her case of GAE is the first to be linked to the washing of the nasal cavity,
according to Keenan Piper, a member of the Swedish team that produced the study.

As if that wasn't bad enough luck, the woman also died from the type of amoeba that is least-known by doctors â€" Balamuthia mandrillaris.
It moves slowly and can take weeks or months to cause death. That aligns with what the victim experienced,
as her first likely symptom was a red sore on her nose that doctors kept misdiagnosing as the common skin condition rosacea.

“It’s such an incredibly uncommon disease it was not on anyone’s radar that this initial nose sore would be related to her brain,” Piper said.
/..end of quote/

Jojo

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on November 01, 2018, 03:17:36 AM
Jojo, Monica, and 14 all have many identities and now they're all arguing with each other. Nostradamus saw it and wrote it down on a sticky but there was a breeze that day and it blew off the table and drifted under the couch... was later found by his housekeeper who would eventually join Bellgab as Jojo, Monica, and 14. It's a big mess.
You, ksm32, are busted.  You were a teddy bear in PMs, telling me to post more.  Now I see you wanted to feed sharks with me.  Have you no value system?

As for my name, I have occasionally requested name changes from Liberace or his staff, and he has been gracious. 

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2018, 02:03:45 PM
[attachment=1,msg1272624]

Apply as necessary.
Have you tried it?  I didn't find it useful for hand washing.

Quote from: 14 on December 09, 2018, 02:02:46 AM
Have you tried it?  I didn't find it useful for hand washing.

I rubbed my little heart out, but at the end of the day, Jackster is still posting.

Jojo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 09, 2018, 02:09:42 AM
I rubbed my little heart out, but at the end of the day, Jackster is still posting.
lol.

AZZERAE

Quote from: 14 on December 09, 2018, 01:56:42 AM
You, ksm32, are busted.  You were a teddy bear in PMs, telling me to post more.  Now I see you wanted to feed sharks with me.  Have you no value system?

Its shocking how many people here send cowardly little PMs, only to launch public salvos at later dates.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 07:49:50 PM
More whining in the vanilla shithole.

Quote from: Liberace! on November 28, 2018, 08:20:12 PM
I wonder what ksm32's problem is.  Another guy I was always nice to.

Corona Kitty

The battles rage on, good jobs boys.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 09, 2018, 02:30:21 AM
The battles rage on, good jobs boys.

The fatigues never come off, the DShKs stay poised.

Quote from: username on December 09, 2018, 02:46:42 AM
ZaZa misbehaving I see.

New Little Sean dropped this evening?

I only heard the first few mins & Sean's call. He may have more severe issues, then i imagined.

ZaZa

Quote from: username on December 09, 2018, 02:46:42 AM
ZaZa misbehaving I see.

Hmmmm.... ??
how so ?

I drunk two bottles of wine last night while posting on BG but I think I din't said anything 'bad'...did I ?

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on December 09, 2018, 01:25:15 PM
I drunk two bottles of wine last night while posting on BG but I think I din't said anything 'bad'...did I ?

So you don’t remember posting that selfie with GS’ abandoned eye?

ZaZa

Quote from: Azzerae on December 09, 2018, 04:54:11 PM
NO, I don't actually.
But this is not first time that I wake up next morning and see bunch of strange posts that I posted drunk and high the night before.
Last year I did that quite often.
What picture was that? I guess Lee removed it. Wonder who reported me?
I guess it wasn't that bad since Lee didn't ban me for it.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on December 09, 2018, 05:07:40 PM
This is not first time that I wake up next morning and see bunch of strange posts that I posted drunk and high the night before.
Last year I did that quite often.
What picture was that? I guess Lee removed it. Wonder who reported me?

Me too. I’m trying to stop posting drunk. It got rough the past while but I’m slowly weening myself off the bottle and trying to kick some other habits.

I have an idea who reported you, but if I post it publicly I may be attacked. I’ll PM you.

ZaZa

Quote from: Azzerae on December 09, 2018, 05:18:33 PM
Me too. I’m trying to stop posting drunk. It got rough the past while but I’m slowly weening myself off the bottle and trying to kick some other habits.

I have an idea who reported you, but if I post it publicly I may be attacked. I’ll PM you.

Thanks for your PM Azzerae.
I had the feeling that it was brig.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 09, 2018, 05:57:42 PM
Nothing like respecting something shared in confidence... :(

ZaZa

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 09, 2018, 06:40:47 PM
I have no secrets, bitch.

QuoteI have an idea who reported you, but if I post it publicly I may be attacked.

You also have no morals. >:(

ZaZa

What about those bitches who are reporting me, do they have any morals ??

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 09, 2018, 06:45:09 PM
What about those bitches who are reporting me, do they have any morals ??
You may not excuse YOUR bad behavior by pointing to that of others.

HTH

Quote from: Azzerae on December 09, 2018, 05:18:33 PM
I’m trying to stop posting drunk.

I'm about to clock my 5th year with this handle, and I can say with assurance that you will never look back on that choice fondly.

ZaZa

HTH ... ??

what de'fuck that means, ?
Speak english obese swine.

Jojo

Quote from: ZaZa on December 09, 2018, 05:57:42 PM
Drunk posts, and brig. Like having salt and pepper for a meal.

Jojo

Quote from: Azzerae on December 09, 2018, 04:54:11 PM
How could you.

Jackstar

These are not even questions. DISQUALIFIED.

Jojo

Quote from: Azzerae on December 10, 2018, 03:15:53 AM
Sorry.  :'(
I haven't seen it. Does he know? Would a real apology be in order?