• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2018, 01:09:13 PM
No worries, I had all but completely lost interest in Ellgab. It got boring for me.

agreed.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on October 10, 2018, 10:04:47 AM
Like I said, I can promise another nine years before the next shutdown.
Good.  By then, I'll. probably be doing my last drone flight and encouraging Heater Wade to invade Roswell AFB, in all it's closed glory.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on October 10, 2018, 01:36:39 PM
Good.  By then, I'll. probably be doing my last drone flight and encouraging Heater Wade to invade Roswell AFB, in all it's closed glory.

Sounds like a long term plan...

A GOOD plan,

But long term none the less  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2018, 01:42:10 PM
Sounds like a long term plan...

A GOOD plan,

But long term none the less  ;D
My financial retirement planner and special needs therapist endorse it.  I'm staying away from opioid prescribers, though.

VC

Quote from: username on October 10, 2018, 01:02:35 PM
You sure your buddy Bart won't get mad at you being here?  Oh like Keith Rowland.
Keith Rowland...ding...ding...ding.

It certainly seems to fit like a reptilian glove considering all the technical knowledge this person obviously has. And, there are certainly a lot fanboy/fangirl DMDN people there.

Does he have a doppelganger?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on October 10, 2018, 02:40:50 PM
Keith Rowland...ding...ding...ding.

It certainly seems to fit like a reptilian glove considering all the technical knowledge this person obviously has. And, there are certainly a lot fanboy/fangirl DMDN people there.

Does he have a doppelganger?

There are Snakes in the Grass over there, I had to use some basic trolling just to get some answers I was looking for. They of course always reveal their true nature. The children of the lie with their low IQ, can't help but reveal themselves.

The Dave bots are from Facebook, another sjw safe zone. More truth is when Keith posted, "is it safe?". They are all liars & hypocrites serving their father Satan (Kieth).

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!msg/alt.fan.art-bell/wfn-7ptiDV4/j-n9D8KqFQQJ

Even way back then, this troubled talentess individual, was already trouble some.

VC

Quote from: username on October 10, 2018, 02:51:51 PM
The Dave bots are from Facebook, another sjw safe zone. More truth is when Keith posted, "is it safe?". They are all liars & hypocrites serving their father Satan (Kieth).
Didn't Art first start to refer to him "cutely" as Evil Keith? I wonder if Art ever said why?

Did anyone record and save the interview that DS did with KR about AB for the last hour? The Last Hour is Missing on the YT interview, so I'm wondering if someone has that missing hour??? This YT is missing the last hour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqkzdld3-yw

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on October 10, 2018, 03:18:28 PM
Didn't Art first start to refer to him "cutely" as Evil Keith? I wonder if Art ever said why?

Did anyone record and save the interview that DS did with KR about AB for the last hour? The Last Hour is Missing on the YT interview, so I'm wondering if someone has that missing hour??? This YT is missing the last hour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqkzdld3-yw

I'm not sure if art ever revealed why but I can imagine.

Quote from: username on October 10, 2018, 02:51:51 PM
There are Snakes in the Grass over there

Speaking of Snakes in the Grass, Gravitysucks told me I shouldn't "blame" Pony or Boomer Ell for the safe space moderation, and that really the blame belongs to Liberace for taking down Bellgab.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 10, 2018, 03:33:21 PM
Speaking of Snakes in the Grass, Gravitysucks told me I shouldn't "blame" Pony or Boomer Ell for the safe space moderation, and that really the blame belongs to Liberace for taking down Bellgab.

who is to blame for the fact that GS should crawl into a dumpster and set it alight?

Lilith

How cute.  :)

How predictable.  ;D

Corona Kitty

I wouldn't trust any of those people.. words fall from their mouths, like shit from ass.

whoozit

Quote from: Liberace! on October 10, 2018, 03:35:57 PM
who is to blame for the fact that GS should crawl into a dumpster and set it alight?
I haven’t tried to get laid on either of the Gabs.  Am I doing it wrong?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on October 10, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

Always.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: whoozit on October 10, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

Yeah, you asked the wrong people for a rub and tug.

whoozit

Quote from: username on October 10, 2018, 04:23:07 PM
Yeah, you asked the wrong people for a rub and tug.
What are you up to tonight?

Metron2267

Good to see you ALL, esp. Dr. Md. Md. and Jackstar!

Hail Brig, you got quarantined too?

Lol.

The fascists really went full on Dem.

Now where's that lib shill Tiger Lily?