• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: username on October 07, 2018, 03:51:28 PM
EllGab is more like SafeGab, the website was intended to promote MITD and it's lower life form of autistic show hosts. You could not post anything that would be deemed derogatory, or else you would be banned. ( could not make fun or criticize their hosts) It was another form of fascism, which i will never stand or promote in any kind of way. I can go even deeper and pull up real nasty dirt, but why would I?

Why would you say that?  Did you get banned? I thought you  were busy with your shits how.  BTW, can you track your listener numbers?  I haven't listened to many of your shows but I do think you can put a shit sandwich together better than (Redacted).     

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 08, 2018, 02:18:55 AM
Why would you say that?  Did you get banned? I thought you  were busy with your shits how.  BTW, can you track your listener numbers?  I haven't listened to many of your shows but I do think you can put a shit sandwich together better than (Redacted).     

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2018, 11:15:37 PM
It serves a purpose.  Some people really need their safe space without confrontation.
And cats.  Lots of cats.

Faustina

There have been rumors that Keith Rowland is actually Bart Ell.  Hmmmm....

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Faustina on October 08, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

nah, bart is too funny.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Faustina on October 08, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

I doubt it simply because Keith, lacks creativity.

Jadenlea

You know who would *love* it if Elgab and Bellgab went to war and  all the Bell/El gabbers became divided?     So just don't

Faustina

Quote from: Jadenlea on October 08, 2018, 06:20:32 PM
You know who would *love* it if Elgab and Bellgab went to war and  all the Bell/El gabbers became divided?     So just don't

Yep.  She would.  May both forums thrive.

WOTR

Quote from: Jadenlea on October 08, 2018, 06:20:32 PM
She has provided SO much entertainment for everybody.  Thousands, and thousands of pages of entertainment... And you would deny her a small interforum war?  You would maintain an uneasy peace just to avoid giving her a small portion of the pleasure that she has bestowed on each of us?

Jackstar

QuoteIf you wanted to teach a baby a lesson, would you cut its head off? Of course not. You'd paddle it. There can be circumstances when it's just as foolish to hit an enemy city with an H-bomb as it would be to spank a baby with an axe. War is not violence and killing, pure and simple; war is controlled violence, for a purpose. The purpose of war is to support your government's decisions by force. The purpose is never to kill the enemy just to be killing him... but to make him do what you want to do. Not killing... but controlled and purposeful violence. But it's not your business or mine to decide the purpose of the control. It's never a soldier's business to decide when or where or howâ€"or whyâ€"he fights; that belongs to the statesmen and the generals. The statesmen decide why and how much; the generals take it from there and tell us where and when and how. We supply the violence; other peopleâ€"'older and wiser heads,' as they sayâ€"supply the control. Which is as it should be."

I know I feel entertained.

Juan

faggot
cunt

Let's see if there's moderation here.

Update - nope.

Lilith

Quote from: Juan on October 09, 2018, 05:06:55 AM
faggot
cunt

Update - nope.

Dave Shrader Sucks

Keith Sucks

The shows on DMDN suck

Just Testing.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on October 09, 2018, 05:06:55 AM
faggot
cunt

Update - nope.
Ahhhhh... feels like home.  Let's invade EllGab and make them our slaves.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2018, 12:43:02 AM

I know I feel entertained.

True.  Since we are quoting scripture:

QuoteBasic truths cannot change and once a man of insight expresses one of them it is never necessary, no matter how much the world changes, to reformulate them.

Good to see you Jack

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 09, 2018, 08:20:41 AM
Good to see you Jack

Thanks! Turns out, Ellgab was a fan site for me.

edit: added more humanity

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2018, 06:12:39 AM
Dave Shrader Sucks

Keith Sucks

The shows on DMDN suck

Just Testing.

Dave Shrader = Mormon w/ the low IQ

Keith = Fecal Matter

DMDN = The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints = Followers of the children of the lie.... ultimately that means satan is their father.

Just testing.

Quote from: Liberace! on October 08, 2018, 12:43:18 AM
Friends call me Lee.

I've missed you Lee.

The tender boomer faggot riding your coattails safespaced the community quicker than he ran his meme into the ground, appalling really.

Please do a Trainwreck, hearing your hot takes on the Kavanaugh madness would be a treat.

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 09, 2018, 06:31:33 PM
I've missed you Lee.

The tender boomer faggot riding your coattails safespaced the community quicker than he ran his meme into the ground, appalling really.

Please do a Trainwreck, hearing your hot takes on the Kavanaugh madness would be a treat.

OMG!!  I was worried about you malachi.martini.  I cried when I saw you got banned from The DarkMatterDigitalNetwork FanSite.  I think most of my friends got banned from there...  well, I know they don't call it banned, they call it "sent to the zoo".

It was an unbelievable relief to me, when I saw Bellgab finally back online.

I originally thought it was going to be like Bellgab, but it turned out to be nothing even remotely like Bellgab.

I felt like I was in a pressure cooker over there.

Still waiting for Dr MDMD to show up...

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2018, 07:18:20 PM
well, I know they don't call it banned, they call it "sent to the zoo"

This only works when a site isn't a complete piece of shit.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2018, 07:29:08 PM
This only works when a site isn't a complete piece of shit.

Your right, of course.   ;D

Lilith

I had heard rumors, so I just now went to check, and guess what?

I almost feel like it's a badge of honor  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2018, 08:14:38 PM
I had heard rumors, so I just now went to check, and guess what?

I almost feel like it's a badge of honor  ;D

Only legends get banned.