• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BellGabber Most Likely To Succeed 2018

Started by heater, June 19, 2018, 08:50:26 PM

whoozit

That one is easy but someone will have to look at site statistics.  It is whoever posted this year and had the least amount of time on BellGab.  If you can spend 20 hours a day on BellGab you are not a successful human being.  However, I still vote for Bart Ell.  That guy has energy, stamina and drive.

MaxPower

Metron2267 ... one of us newbies but has hit the ground running. Metron is insightful, no nonsense, and willing to take on all those purveyors of BS so prevalent around here. Whether it is cleaning the clocks of old timers, advancing political commentary, or remembering a blast from the past, Metron has got it going on. A voice of reason in this wild west of nonsense. Besides, everybody loves The Metron (whether they admit it or not)  :D

White Crow, Gotta be White Crow...
He is one of my all time favorites.

Metron2267

Thanks MaxPower, that was really nice of you to say.

This is a pretty fun little room when the discussions veer off of hating Art/Heather/Jorch/Jimmy/Hoaxie/Dave/et al...

;)

MAX

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 22, 2018, 10:37:47 AM
Thanks Max, that was really nice of you to say.

This is a pretty fun little room when the discussions veer off of hating Art/Heather/Jorch/Jimmy/Hoaxie/Dave/et al...

;)

I am MAX and I didn’t say anything. Call him power.😉

Metron2267

Quote from: MAX on June 22, 2018, 10:52:31 AM
I am MAX and I didn’t say anything. Call him power.😉

I  have corrected accordingly, my bad there MAX... :-\

paladin1991

Quote from: MaxPower on June 22, 2018, 09:25:02 AM
Metron2267 ... one of us newbies but has hit the ground running. Metron is insightful, no nonsense, and willing to take on all those purveyors of BS so prevalent around here. Whether it is cleaning the clocks of old timers, advancing political commentary, or remembering a blast from the past, Metron has got it going on. A voice of reason in this wild west of nonsense. Besides, everybody loves The Metron (whether they admit it or not)  :D

You cannot nominate your own sock puppet.  Sorry.  But thems the rules.

Metron2267

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 23, 2018, 02:50:56 AM

Bad guess Gunny, no socks here - flip flops only. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on June 20, 2018, 06:27:57 AM
That one is easy but someone will have to look at site statistics.  It is whoever posted this year and had the least amount of time on BellGab.  If you can spend 20 hours a day on BellGab you are not a successful human being.  However, I still vote for Bart Ell.  That guy has energy, stamina and drive.
That could be gnoory.

Fourteen

starrmtn001

Michael Deacon.  His show has been picked up by "The Fringe FM."
Kudos, Myke!  Keep up the great work. ;D

MaxPower

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 23, 2018, 02:50:56 AM
Well that's a sticky wicket  8)

TigerLily

Quote from: MaxPower on June 22, 2018, 09:25:02 AM
Metron2267 ... one of us newbies but has hit the ground running. Metron is insightful, no nonsense, and willing to take on all those purveyors of BS so prevalent around here. Whether it is cleaning the clocks of old timers, advancing political commentary, or remembering a blast from the past, Metron has got it going on. A voice of reason in this wild west of nonsense. Besides, everybody loves The Metron (whether they admit it or not) :D

He's got my vote. Such a fine line between love and hate

QuoteRe: President Donald J. Trump
« Reply #73986 on: June 12, 2018, 09:18:36 AM »
It's already happened bitch - there IS A SUMIT!

You worthless CUNT!

>:( 

« Reply #73989 on: June 12, 2018, 09:20:34 AM »

Go suck some goat blood, you worthlesss leftarded chupacabra cunt. >:(

« Reply #73990 on: June 12, 2018, 09:21:53 AM »

Oh you're "bad" alright, Satanic bad to your worthless fucking core.

DROP DEAD CUNT! 

« Reply #73993 on: June 12, 2018, 09:23:07 AM »
You worthless commie cunt - he CHOOSES to STARVE his people unless they join the military.

You are subhuman FILTH!

« Reply #73995 on: June 12, 2018, 09:23:56 AM »

FUCK YOU STRAIGHT BACK TO HELL: BIOTCH!

Jojo

With great reservation, I vote for Metron.  Yes, like Tiger Lily said, a very fine line between love and hate.
Besides, White Crow is already a success!
I'm not sure what Bart's definition of success is, lol!
Fourteen

MaxPower

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2018, 11:54:37 AM
He's got my vote. Such a fine line between love and hate
Many of Metron's posts remind me of Chef Gordon Ramsey on his Kitchen Nightmares TV series. He tells it like it is and not necessarily what the recipient wants to hear. Past episodes are now airing on Amazon Prime TV and you get Chef Ramsey's uncensored language and all, not much different than some of Metron's language flavored posts.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 03:51:00 PM
With great reservation, I vote for Metron.  Yes, like Tiger Lily said, a very fine line between love and hate.
Besides, White Crow is already a success!
I'm not sure what Bart's definition of success is, lol!
Fourteen

TNX 14, that was very objective of you! ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: MaxPower on June 25, 2018, 10:09:30 PM
Many of Metron's posts remind me of Chef Gordon Ramsey on his Kitchen Nightmares TV series. He tells it like it is and not necessarily what the recipient wants to hear. Past episodes are now airing on Amazon Prime TV and you get Chef Ramsey's uncensored language and all, not much different than some of Metron's language flavored posts.

Heh...oh you saw through me alright... ::)

If you've a torrent client - please allow me to recommend any season of Ramsey's seminal UK show, "The F Word"!

You will NOT be disappointed at all.

We get sanitized Gordon here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/theFword

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya8J1-9sYU4

Ramsay Stunned As Chef BURNS LETTUCE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPcDlQaYoDw

Gordon Ramsay visits Jeremy Clarkson

MaxPower

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 10:10:45 AM
Heh...oh you saw through me alright... ::)

If you've a torrent client - please allow me to recommend any season of Ramsey's seminal UK show, "The F Word"!

You will NOT be disappointed at all.

Will check it out. Currently working through all the Kitchen Nightmares shows on Amazon Video. Check this one out, especially about 2:00 in to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aDnr65MnjQ

Metron2267

"White English son of a bitch!"

"You cooked the fucking duck once month?!?"

Oh this was a classic one, I remembered it when the crab cakes came up.

LOL ;D ;D ;D

Juan

Just how is success measured for a Bellgabber?

stargazr1976

Quote from: whoozit on June 20, 2018, 06:27:57 AM

bart is a comedic genius. dude has my vote.

Lord Grantham

Surprised MD hasn't come in here to also vote for his sock-puppet account.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 27, 2018, 06:52:48 AM
Surprised MD hasn't come in here to also vote for his sock-puppet account.

And who would that be?

BTW, what kinda jerk would vote for himself?! Seriously, I don't give a shit about these awards...though congrats to all who win.

Anyway, I know to normies like you I must seem like 10 men but I keep telling you clowns I'm just one man and I don't have any other accounts here. Around the time of the election after some terrorist attack I did try to setup an alt account I was going to call Shecky Jihad, just for the comedy but mv wouldn't let me. :'(

Metron2267

Quote from: Juan on June 26, 2018, 02:56:49 PM
Just how is success measured for a Bellgabber?

In gallons of shit stirred? ;)

TigerLily

Seriously, though. I vote for Bart Ell. A unique and creative Bellgabian. Already a success story

Metron2267

I'm going to agree with Lily on this one - Bart Ell has it for pure reality based satire and web design.

;D

WhiteCrow

Obviously the one and only big guy should win this one.  Duh.

Jojo

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 27, 2018, 02:30:29 PM
You're marginally welcome  :D!
Me
I accept that in the conditional tense! ;D