Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Nyewalker

Quote from: Heather Wade on August 03, 2015, 05:05:44 AM
MV- What is awesome is this happened because BellGab exists. 

Quote from: Liberace! on January 14, 2020, 10:50:58 AM
You're welcome, Heather!

What about the damage to society this place has caused... MV giveth and MV taketh away...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 15, 2020, 03:23:14 PM

What about the damage to society this place has caused... MV giveth and MV taketh away...

No good deed goes unpunished.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 15, 2020, 03:23:14 PM

What about the damage to society this place has caused?

Why don’t you make your case so that we all know what you’re talking about?

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 15, 2020, 12:57:51 PM
You work in the mines?! I didn't know there were any babies to abort down there!

Like I said I don’t work in that field anymore :)

Cute story about my time in that line of work, as I think you might enjoy it:

We used to get lots of ladies from SA. I always made sure they were booked into our Brixton clinic.

Ghost Nutter

So I gather heather has  been streaming music at the time she'd normally be on the air? So that's lasha....for some reason I had her mixed with that other woman  with a deep British accent

pate

For those of you with the Play-at-Home version of the Kingdom of Nye, I stumbled upon this in my researches into a totally non-witchcraft related side project I have been working on.

https://planetmath.org/compassandstraightedgeconstructionofregularpentagon

It looks easy, but getting it to within even an order of magnitude of accuracy was somewhat daunting.  I will not divulge my seekrut project (Hanebu?), but in my attempts at using trigonometric identities, cobbled together with half-baked ideas bordering on derivatives, and old skool Euclidian geometry (I had to refer to my old Calculus textbook, for gawds sake!) I imagined that I had somehow summoned the ghosts of dead Nazi scientists and that my dogs were quite critical of my workings (I challenged them to do better)...

At some point, one of the dead Nazi scientists possessed me and began scolding the dogs for not being able to draw the desired plans to perfection.  It was ugly, after walking away from the project for a few moments to let the mathematical fumes clear from my head, I realized that I may have inadvertently constructed a pentagram.  A BADLY formed IMPERFECT pentagram incapable of holding the spirits (daemons) of the deceased Nazi scientists who then infected my brane and mocked my pitiful attempts at constructing on paper a simple regular pentagon.  I will not go into the manner in which a pentagon relates to a cleaved face of a Platonic icosahedron, or why that was important to my side-projeckt so as not to unduly bore the reading audience (if any);  but words like vril &al sputtered out of my briefly possessed mouth.  I don't want to ever go to that place again.

Suffice it to say, if you are playing along at home with the Kingdom of Nye play-at-home version, the above link might be of use to properly construckt a pentacle/pentagram capable of controlling the entity you are messing around with.

I do not recommend it, but if you are going to do something stupid:  Safety first, Mission always.

that is all Carrie, Anne.

-p

MV/Liberace!

As if enough of my teenage 1990s Art Bell perceptions haven't been shattered, now when I hear the term "Kingdom of Nye" I have to think of this fucking podcast. So thanks for that.

#ThanksBellGab

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on January 19, 2020, 03:06:12 AM
As if enough of my teenage 1990s Art Bell perceptions haven't been shattered, now when I hear the term "Kingdom of Nye" I have to think of this fucking podcast. So thanks for that.

#ThanksBellGab

She's getting better every day though.

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on January 19, 2020, 01:44:35 AM
For those of you with the Play-at-Home version of the Kingdom of Nye...
that is all Carrie, Anne.

-p
I hadn't thought of that song in ages.  Thanks, commander.

http://youtu.be/sgA4-bLcoN8

ItsOver

Quote from: Lilith on January 19, 2020, 08:42:26 AM
At what?
Not showing up.  The fire delivery truck must be broken down.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on January 19, 2020, 03:06:12 AM

#ThanksBellGab
Heh, heh, heh.  It almost makes me want to be comforted by this guy.

"George Noory Will Continue to Entertain, Comfort and Inform"

https://www.adweek.com/digital/george-noory-coast-to-coast-am-contract-renewal/

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on January 19, 2020, 09:19:07 AM
"George Noory Will Continue to Entertain, Comfort and Inform"

Is trashing George fucking Noory as good as it gets for you, boomer?

Ghost Nutter

When Heather comes back..I  hope she  has a  good guest line up...as trying have it be a caller driven show didn't work out all that well

DynamoHum

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on January 19, 2020, 04:27:59 PM
When Heather comes back..I  hope she  has a  good guest line up...as trying have it be a caller driven show didn't work out all that well

She mentioned on her last run that she appears to have been blacklisted and is unable to get guests to come on her show.

ItsOver

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 20, 2020, 07:50:06 AM
She mentioned on her last run that she appears to have been blacklisted and is unable to get guests to come on her show.

I don't know why that made me laugh.

Ghost Nutter

I didn't listen a hundred percent of the time..I don't doubt she said that..wishful thinking works wonders

Dr. MD MD

I bet a Bellgabber would go on her show.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 20, 2020, 04:43:56 PM
If only she had one...

That’s entirely up to her, of course. I’m just saying she may have to think outside the box in terms of guests now; and that might not be such a bad thing because most seem to be bored with the same old same old.

Kidnostad3

Black listed?  More likely it's because you could fit her entire listenership into a booth at Denny's.  Not exactly an attractive market segment for those humping books (or whatever) which is who virtually all potential guests would be.  Wait--you don't think the people who turn up on C2C are there because they enjoy talking to George do you?

VC

Quote from: Lilith on January 16, 2020, 06:10:30 PM
And then there's that "If only Art had waited one more day" comment, that still remains a mystery.
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2020, 06:34:46 PM
Maybe the insurance policy she took out on Art kicked in the next day? What do you think?
Quote from: Lilith on January 16, 2020, 06:40:53 PM
Who knows?  I would love to hear if anyone has learned what she meant by it.  Originally, I thought I was the only one that heard that comment, then I saw that others were wondering what she meant by it also, other places online.
Quote from: VC on January 20, 2020, 07:24:43 PM
One thing is for certain is that Heater's POV is always from a self-centered delusional outlook.

Perhaps she planned on talking to AB the next day on Saturday and/or Friday evening before her show, and she has some imagined "hypothetical conversation" that would have prevented his alleged suicide. The problem with this kind of insane reasoning is that it also fits into her falsehood lie framework that AB committed suicide.

The problem with this whole line of irrational "reasoning" is that AB would not commit suicide the way Heater alleges this happened, or the way he actually died -not a suicide. My audio, you can download at links below, proves HW is lying about that here:

https://www.bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12206.msg1359072#msg1359072

And there is another audio update here with the C2C shrink comments too:

https://www.bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12206.msg1359815#msg1359815

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2020, 07:31:45 PM
So, he just accidentally ODed on a Friday the 13th then? Yeah...OK...sure... ::) ;D

Jackstar has his theory. ;)

Someone might want it to appear as an accident too. Who could micro-overdose AB and aim for Friday the 13th with a knock-out on that precise date too? It's not in AB's interest or a Life Insurance beneficiary for him to die of suicide and/or on Friday the 13th. There are some Life Insurance policies that can include murder and suicide too, but AB claimed he had no Life Insurance policies many years ago. He might have been able to get some Term Life Insurance, but would it include clauses that also cover murder and suicide?

The clues to Friday the 13th could be in AB's Will if something nefarious happened. Usually, the Last Will and Testament have to be filed with the county as a public record that can be viewed online. Why hasn't anyone gotten a copy of AB's Will?

Lastly, when did Heater's property from AB actually transfer ownership into her name? Again, there is a public record for this information.

AZZERAE

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 20, 2020, 05:00:28 PM
  Wait--you don't think the people who turn up on C2C are there because they enjoy talking to George do you?

Don't you put that evil on me.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 20, 2020, 05:00:28 PM
Black listed?  More likely it's because you could fit her entire listenership into a booth at Denny's.  Not exactly an attractive market segment for those humping books (or whatever) which is who virtually all potential guests would be.  Wait--you don't think the people who turn up on C2C are there because they enjoy talking to George do you?

It’s a good point well made.

Hearing rumours she is back in Feb so we shall see how this six week run helps her finances.