Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 22, 2019, 03:58:18 PM
Honestly, this combination of pearl clutching and psychopathy hasn’t been seen here since the last time metron was allowed to post.

Ain't it Grand?   ;D

Rat Fink

Don't go away.  Metron be back with more google gif's soon.  lol

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rat Fink on December 22, 2019, 04:11:14 PM

haha.

Rat Fink

Quote from: username on December 22, 2019, 04:32:43 PM
haha.

It's been long time.  He not back yet.  Maybe is something I said?  lol

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rat Fink on December 22, 2019, 04:44:48 PM
It's been long time.  He not back yet.  Maybe is something I said?  lol

Maybe he went back to his forum, over on MetronGab.

DynamoHum

Well shit, that escalated quickly.

Thanks Brig. - nice words, I am not sure I can entirely (at all) live up to.

Happy Festive season to you Metron.

Rat Fink

Quote from: username on December 22, 2019, 04:47:44 PM

Maybe he went back to his forum, over on MetronGab.

How exciting for him to have a nice home. I hear he has tiny circle of friends there?

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 22, 2019, 04:49:42 PM
Well shit, that escalated quickly.

Thanks Brig. - nice words, I am not sure I can entirely (at all) live up to.

Happy Festive season to you Metron.

I was being sincere.  You know how we appreciate keeping our BellGab Universe history as accurate as possible, to the best of our ability, and your efforts are the best around as far as I know.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rat Fink on December 22, 2019, 04:51:19 PM
How exciting for him to have a nice home. I hear he has a tiny circle of friends there?

Yeah, you're right about that it's a pretty exciting place to be. There are about four active posters, what's there not to like.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on December 22, 2019, 04:54:23 PM
I was being sincere.  You know how we appreciate keeping our BellGab Universe history as accurate as possible, to the best of our ability, and your efforts are the best around as far as I know.

I shall be gracious and accept it then thank you :)

Silphion

𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗕𝗼𝗯 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on December 22, 2019, 11:43:11 PM
Everybody on the internet likes me.  I'm Lee!

I know, I know! Women want to do you and men want to be you. Natch! I didn’t mean you anyway. I was just confirming your suspiscion that metron may not like brig. ;)

timebandit

thinking of you heather..
sleep well my sweet.

#Legacy

Rat Fink

Quote from: Liberace! on December 22, 2019, 11:32:18 PM
I don't think he likes you, brig.

#ICouldBeWrong

Metron very jealous of brig, thats all.  Obviously obvious.

painter17

Quote from: brig on December 20, 2019, 08:58:54 PM
Here's a blast from the past.

https://soundcloud.com/psnradio/future-theater-with-soroya-lusha-redacted?in=psnradio/sets/future-theater

You might want to skip the first 25 minutes or so.

Heather Wade and Lasha call in at about 45 minutes.

Uh is that Ponyboy Sunset? Soroya?

Lilith

Quote from: timebandit on December 23, 2019, 04:32:59 AM
thinking of you heather..
sleep well my sweet.

#Legacy

Such devotion.  A rare gift these days.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on December 22, 2019, 11:32:18 PM
I don't think he likes you, brig.

#ICouldBeWrong

I'll take that as a compliment.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 23, 2019, 02:28:53 PM
Such devotion.  A rare gift these days.  :)

As devoted and delusional as Gunner????

timebandit

Merry Christmas heather..
enjoy the day.

#Legacy

Hog

Quote from: painter17 on December 23, 2019, 01:39:51 PM

Uh is that Ponyboy Sunset? Soroya?
The first time I heard that "name" Soroya" was when themudking/Red/Heater was on the Gabcast and  had a clip of Ponyboysunset(Soroya) calling in to Rollye  James.

show to talk about her(PBS) latest book.   MV joked that the Gabcast was now a podcast that simply played clips of other podcasts.
PBS was all creamed up about having an "in" with Rollye.  The obvious lustful thoughts of scissoring with Rollye were obvious.

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on December 25, 2019, 09:54:09 AM
The first time I heard that "name" Soroya" was when themudking/Red/Heater was on the Gabcast and  had a clip of Ponyboysunset(Soroya) calling in to Rollye  James.

show to talk about her(PBS) latest book.   MV joked that the Gabcast was now a podcast that simply played clips of other podcasts.
PBS was all creamed up about having an "in" with Rollye.  The obvious lustful thoughts of scissoring with Rollye were obvious.

peace
Hog

PBS seemed to become obsessed with Rollye James after Rollye's appearance on the Trainwreck podcast with Evelyn and me.  If you're reading this, Rollye... I'm sorry I unleashed that on you!

Hog

Quote from: Liberace! on December 25, 2019, 10:20:20 AM
PBS seemed to become obsessed with Rollye James after Rollye's appearance on the Trainwreck podcast with Evelyn and me.  If you're reading this, Rollye... I'm sorry I unleashed that on you!

I remember that interview, Rollye was very interesting, that WAS a good Radio Trainwreck episode.

https://www.ufoship.com/?p=696

peace
Hog

VC

Merry Christmas to Fans & Anti-fans of this Heather Wade Topic Thread

(...and in order to spite-bah-humbug Metron a bit too... LOL)

I called out Heater's BS about her personal knowledge alleging that she knew AB committed suicide. During her first Open Lines after Ghosting I called into her show to try and get her to talk more about her AB suicide allegations. Instead, HW avoided the subject saying not now, and, later, her Omaha Steak shrink supplier called me a jerk, and, later, Paul (of pee the dog and showing HW his naked hotdog yang-thang to Heater live on KoN using Skype video LOL) called me an Ass Hole.

Ironically, but predictably as a me too, within a short time HW was doing a Full Show on Suicide claiming she attempted suicide twice, when she ghosted everyone in 2019, and she continued her allegations that AB committed suicide. I responded to her falsehoods by posting an audio about it at the end of September. See links below if you missed it to download and listen.

Metron freaked-out and posted this to sheeit on my phone call to HW here:

[attachment=1,msg1370325]

IF you're wondering whether or not AB committed suicide, then here is my commentary about what Heather Wade alleges about it. The two download links are in the second quote below in bold:

Quote from: VC on September 29, 2019, 05:01:42 PM
This is a 30+ minute audio proving, imo, Heather Wade's multiple pathological lies alleging Art Bell committed suicide among her other related falsehoods and lies. I welcome any critical commentary, but, please, also understand this is my first audio commentary I've made... so, any suggestions for improvements about doing any future commentaries is most welcome. I realize this could have been edited down to about 15 minutes or less, but I don't have the time or audio skills to do this on my first tryout. Also, the audio has been altered to speed-up its pacing to save time.

Quote from: VC on October 05, 2019, 10:25:24 PM
CommentaryOfHeatherWadeLyingAboutArtBellSuicide.mp3

The above audio link is my original commentary, posted previously, and the following audio link (I forgot to add in that previous post) is the commentary from Nory's regular "guest shrink" about AB's accidental overdose. This explains why this is not suicide even if AB took more meds than he should have:

[attachment=1,msg1359815]

Quote from: Rat Fink on December 22, 2019, 04:11:14 PM

May be another ban already? It will post those over at MetronAzzFags.Gag real soon.  ;D

AZZERAE

I don't have the time or audio skills to do this on my first tryout.

You don't say.

I welcome any critical commentary, but, please, also understand this is my first audio commentary I've made... so, any suggestions for improvements about doing any future commentaries is most welcome.

Your voice is awful.

Find some better subject matter - Heather Wade is off air, has been for a while - and as such, is irrelevant.