• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

ItsOver

Stick a fork in her.  Heater's done.  Thanks for the laughs and inspiring musical greatness.

http://youtu.be/I1uCwOyXOJU

Quote from: ItsOver on October 26, 2019, 12:52:46 PM
Stick a fork in her.  Heater's done.  Thanks for the laughs and inspiring musical greatness.

game over, man! game over!

Dr. MD MD

Come on, guys! Her broadcasting career may be over but not her life. There’s still hope for her. Personally, I think Heather and I should be freaky deaky vampires together; and what with my wife, Jojo, being a former lesbian I’m sure she’d be into the 3-way action too. That’s something to look forward to, right? :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2019, 03:22:35 PM
Come on, guys! Her broadcasting career may be over but not her life. There’s still hope for her. Personally, I think Heather and I should be freaky deaky vampires together; and what with my wife, Jojo, being a former lesbian I’m sure she’d be into the 3-way action too. That’s something to look forward to, right? :D
Heater or YoYo?  YoYo or Heater?  I'll go with Noory.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 26, 2019, 04:00:25 PM

No, you’re missing the point. And not or. ;) ;)

WOTR

Come on, guys! Her broadcasting career may be over but not her life...

Is it actually official? Or is this still just an unplanned absence with a promise of a re-boot?

Lilith

I'm wishing for a Halloween Special SO spectacular, that it took the entire month of October to prepare for.

Morgus

Quote from: brig on October 26, 2019, 08:31:59 PM
I'm wishing for a Halloween Special SO spectacular, that it took the entire month of October to prepare for.
Maybe a live appearance by Art Bell's ghost on Halloween?  8)

DynamoHum

Quote from: WOTR on October 26, 2019, 08:07:01 PM
Is it actually official? Or is this still just an unplanned absence with a promise of a re-boot?

It’s not over over over til she has been gone three months imo. That has been the time frame of all the other ghostings.

I resonantly think she might have a couple of shows left in her before this particular shit show ends til January time.

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on October 26, 2019, 09:49:47 PM
Maybe a live appearance by Art Bell's ghost on Halloween?  8)

That would be worth waiting for.   ;D

DynamoHum

Quote from: DynamoHum on October 27, 2019, 03:33:36 AM
It’s not over over over til she has been gone three months imo. That has been the time frame of all the other ghostings.

I resonantly think she might have a couple of shows left in her before this particular shit show ends til January time.

Autocorrect hit me hard there ....

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DynamoHum on October 27, 2019, 03:33:36 AM

Wasn't there a six month ghosting at some point?

ItsOver

It won't be long before it's November.  Then she can get ahead of things by planning for November.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 27, 2019, 07:45:32 PM
It won't be long before it's November.  Then she can get ahead of things by planning for November.
Maybe she is using an old calendar (seriously just the wrong year,) an ancient  or foreign calendar, or some witching calendar?

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsOver on October 26, 2019, 04:00:25 PM

Wtf is that?

ItsOver

DynamoHum

Quote from: Liberace! on October 27, 2019, 07:38:43 PM
Wasn't there a six month ghosting at some point?

There might well have been, 6 months was probably the times she had to go to the post office or something.

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsOver on October 28, 2019, 02:43:04 AM
Noory with his one true love, Robert The Haunted Doll.

Jorch grabs his sex doll by the pussy and there is nothing you can do about it!

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on October 28, 2019, 05:15:14 AM
There might well have been, 6 months was probably the times she had to go to the post office or something.

Wasn't that how long it took to go out and bring back a salad for European Producer?

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsOver on October 26, 2019, 12:52:46 PM

Holy fuck that’s gold ;D

Pizzapunch

I counted 31 shows in this run. Heather says she spent over 13,000 on the phones to prepare for it.  That means the phones cost her $419.35 per show.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Nyewalker on October 28, 2019, 07:44:10 PM
No, Just My Baby ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGUFCocuHzs

I've been meaning to tell you, I believe it was your AV awhile back that I've been using during my live shows. The one of MV's coat & Heatha's face. It's been quite a spectacle for my listeners. I just wanted to say thank you haha.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ItsOver on October 28, 2019, 07:51:00 PM
https://youtu.be/ZV5tgZlTEkQ

Everytime I see a band name with 'ettes' at the end I think of that one dude that shot a waitress in the face because she didn't want to sleep with him that produced it. You know that little guy that 'invented' 'the wall of sound'.

Anyway...good song.

DanTSX

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 28, 2019, 08:27:46 PM
Everytime I see a title with 'ettes' at the end I think of that one dude that shot a waitress in the face because she didn't want to sleep with him that produced it. You know that little guy that invented 'the wall of sound'.

Anyway...good song.

Spector

I left the elipses out