• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Gunner65

I do admit she is decent with the music most of the time.  And she may well surprise us with some Motown or even FUNK!  Who knows, given the topic of DEATH tonight! Hehe  :-\

DanTSX

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 08, 2019, 09:27:50 PM
I do admit she is decent with the music most of the time.  And she may well surprise us with some Motown or even FUNK!  Who knows, given the topic of DEATH tonight! Hehe  :-\

Inherited trait....

Gunner65

sniff, sniff..is that the late 80's I smell?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on October 08, 2019, 09:21:04 PM
She played an entire night of Love Songs to troll BellGab for suggesting she might have had a "thing" for Art.

I think she was playing those love songs for either one specific person she was interested in or just all the Mike in Montana's that she's leading on for that sweet grift.

DanTSX

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 08, 2019, 09:29:30 PM
sniff, sniff..is that the late 80's I smell?
if only one arm is drumming does it make a sound?

DanTSX

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 08, 2019, 09:30:39 PM
I'm more apt to believe she was playing them for either one specific person she was interested in or just all the Mike in Montana's that she's leading on for that sweet grift.

Praise MV

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 08, 2019, 09:27:50 PM

I agree.  I save most of her music hours.  I wish I felt as enthusiastic about her show hours.

DanTSX

Heather play some Cher

Now I know why Art would occasionally play halfbreed.

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 08, 2019, 09:30:39 PM
I think she was playing those love songs for either one specific person she was interested in or just all the Mike in Montana's that she's leading on for that sweet grift.

No, she specifically said she was trolling BellGab, for suggesting she had a thing for Art.

I saved the entire hours and hours of love songs.   ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on October 08, 2019, 09:32:40 PM
No, she specifically said she was trolling BellGab, for suggesting she had a thing for Art.

She said 'Bellgab'?! Hold on, I think I'm getting the vapors.

Gunner65

That might be a good show: Music requests from Bellgab interspersed with brief commentary.  She may have the library for it and actually enjoy it.

DanTSX

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 08, 2019, 09:34:09 PM
She said 'Bellgab'?! Hold on, I think I'm getting the vapors.

Yes, she DID give BellGab a very big shoutout that night., and like I said, I had to save the entire thing for historic purposes.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on October 08, 2019, 09:32:40 PM

I saved the entire hours and hours of love songs.   ;D

#EyeDon'tThinkHeaterKnowzHowTrollingTheInterwebzWorks

Gunner65

I once got disciplined for (secretly) playing this Joan Jett tune in a Pizza Hut jukebox in the mid 1970's.  Thanks for the memory Heather.

Roswells, Art

INXS

Michael Hutchense the lead singer, killed himself by autoerotic asphixiation. What a damn shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F93ywiGMDnQ&list=PLumRy19LedH-IW_hWcEYwZiAw1vhKg-vN&index=2

Like this dude couldn't get a girl.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 08, 2019, 09:47:57 PM
INXS

Michael Hutchense the lead singer, killed himself by autoerotic asphixiation. What a damn shame.

Why do boomers do this?

DanTSX

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 08, 2019, 09:47:57 PM
INXS

Is she telling us art died in a different manner than portrayed?

Asuka Langley

This is a legit good song i loved Annie Hardys cover before she became a cat lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-lxSGOhQXs

Gunner65

Now, this tune is what I would expect from Heather.  "Wicked Game"  You can bet there will be sobbing at some point tonight. 

DanTSX

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 08, 2019, 09:55:32 PM
Now, this tune is what I would expect from Heather.  "Wicked Game"  You can bet there will be sobbing at some point tonight.

Not yet.  Wine box still heavier than cat.