Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: VC on September 01, 2019, 01:56:56 PM
Heather only sees and feels her victim-hood that is seething in love-hate extremes always seeking protection alongside her supportive Internet sycophants, so she is in a walled-off whirlpool of fabricated lies and falsehoods that "they" are out to get her. Her paranoia is cocooned to emerge in such a virtual online isolation.

I think her manipulative past as a dominatrix and sexual provocateur as a sex operator, by voice, and her long-standing drive to be on radio makes it impossible for her to back-down without outside intervention. She has to be booted-out or run-out of grifter support to be forced to leave her AB fantasy. There is too much anger and hate that she is generating with her cult-following that will keep her crashing and burning and returning until "the intervention" happens. She seems willing to live in isolation and subsist by grifting, and no one can intervene to make her stop, apparently.

This is the train-wreck with the bouncing rubberneck that keeps on giving. She's laid out her return fire gig aiming guns, suicide, black-outs, mysterious injuries, felony hacker attacks, starvation, property stalkers, AB visitations, threatening callers, and defamation law suits as part of her Repertoire and quill of arrows to fight back.

Her "Sympathy Play" formula is that of a Sociopath "on stage" with a literal audience always ready to attend and listen-in for "this show" must go on...

How will this DQ end?

She's been missing for days.  Has anybody called in a welfare check yet?

starrmtn001

Quote from: redacted on August 31, 2019, 11:54:22 AM
*re registered

There IS a GOD! 
Welcome back Heather.  It's good to see you here again. ;) ;D :-*

VC

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 01, 2019, 02:26:10 PM
There IS a GOD! 
Welcome back Heather.  It's good to see you here again. ;) ;D :-*

There is a Cat Hissing Alter God, yes!

It never happened unless MV/Liberace! is willing to verify the I.P. is from Pahrump! At least the spoofing could then be said to be at a knowledgeable hacker level.

Azz is really good at what it does amongst many other tricksters here. It never happened unless HW says so on her KoN show, or, at least, we get the I.P. location verification from MV/Liberace!

Bwahahaha: South Africa? Indonesia? or ?

Quote from: username on September 01, 2019, 02:31:22 PM
best friends

Well played, The Joker! This is: :D

Corona Kitty

Is Heather still stealing one of my many trademarked lines?

ItsOver

Quote from: VC on September 01, 2019, 01:56:56 PM

...How will this DQ end?
Stay tuned.  Who needs popcorn when I can toast marshmallows.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on September 01, 2019, 03:21:58 PM

I'm getting visions in my head of a heaven's gate situation happening.

starrmtn001

Quote from: VC on September 01, 2019, 02:43:43 PM
There is a Cat Hissing Alter God, yes!

It never happened unless MV/Liberace! is willing to verify the I.P. is from Pahrump! At least the spoofing could then be said to be at a knowledgeable hacker level.

Azz is really good at what it does amongst many other tricksters here. It never happened unless HW says so on her KoN show, or, at least, we get the I.P. location verification from MV/Liberace!

Bwahahaha: South Africa? Indonesia? or ?

Well played, The Joker! This is: :D

You just had to be a killjoy. ;D  Guess I'll always be an incurable Optimist. :-*

And, no.  I was not referring to the Goddess Batista.

VC

Quote from: brig on September 01, 2019, 02:15:31 PM
She's been missing for days.  Has anybody called in a welfare check yet?

Quote from: username on September 01, 2019, 03:24:43 PM
I'm getting visions in my head of a heaven's gate situation happening.

Quote from: ItsOver on September 01, 2019, 03:21:58 PM

She can't help but constantly play with matches. She's a fire starter. She has to burn it all down. A self-arsonist Artist. She is a Witch, burning, after all. These darts hit the dartboard but don't bullseye:

Where is Dorothy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mACi37PyRKQ

Or, is it Carrie?

YT Video of Carrie Fire Starter

What's your favorite fire-starter scene? :D

Light your match to bullseye.

Quote from: username on September 01, 2019, 02:56:41 PM
Is Heather still stealing one of my many trademarked lines?
what did she do now Michael?

pate

Quote from: VC on September 01, 2019, 03:32:33 PM
...What's your favorite fire-starter scene?..

I think this one is the most appropriate.  Becux, reasons...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

-p

WOTR

Quote from: VC on September 01, 2019, 02:29:22 PM
Friendship?

As long as you don't call me up and cry for hours each day that Art is dead.

*Oh, and you continue to vehemently disagree with me. Makes it a little more fun.  ;)

Morgus

I see there is a new message from HW at her website today:

QuoteAnnouncements
September 1st, 2019
I don't want to give you excuses for missing shows last week. This weekend I am working on coming back live Tuesday, and there will be a replay on Monday night as usual. -Heather Wade

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on September 01, 2019, 03:55:05 PM
what did she do now Michael?

Heather has been stealing my line "on a night like this", for awhile now. I guess Darryl Neely wasn't lying when he told me Heather was a listener of my show.

That's the most truthful thing, he's ever told me.

pate

Hey (red), the People's Free Republic of Pate has an extra room for rent.  All modern amenities (to include Google giga-bit intarTube conneck-shun), elite canine perimeter defenses, etc

PM for more details.

(420 friendly, medical state)

-p

ItsOver

Dayum, Heater.  Either get professional help or stop trying to play Art's death to continue to milk your dozen fool subscribers.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on September 01, 2019, 05:40:07 PM

Dayum, Heater.  Either get professional help or stop trying to play Art's death to continue to milk your dozen fool subscribers.

WTF

Dr. MD MD

Onna complete mental breakdown like this...(slogan trademark pending)

pate

...dozen fool...

My warped mynd read that as "frozen drool," Nautical Shore why.

WHY??

VC

This quote from Lit City Anthony was posted, but its OP has gone missing now:

Quote from: AC400KICK
...just a few suggestions. It might be more fun to play a drinking game on open lines one night with a revolver. Take a page out of 'The Deer Hunter'. Every time you lose a round of the game with the 12 callers you have, you have one round in the chamber and spin it, close it, and pull the trigger. If you lose the game, trust me, we will all know. Unfortunately you won't. Every time you win, you get a few more free moments of life. Up the ante and put another round in there, honey! FUN FUN FUN!!!!

Heather my baby..onna a night like this...

Why did Heater Ghost again? Her Sunday KoN announcement is the result of a grieving broken heart or shame or WTF ?

Let's review: Last week, she blew her mind with her lunatic fringe. The imaginary phone "hack attacks" made her contact the FBI over DDOS attacks? That's 100% retarded dipshit stupidity. Next, Feather alleges she was threatened by a caller, not true, but reported it to the local sheriff anyway. Her fabricated drama and paranoia led her, next, to threatening lawsuits that are pending for her defamation abusers.

Does all this somehow add-up to someone grieving with a broken heart, ghosting, or someone with a lot of anger and vengeful spite wanting to take revenge?

Oh, and she's just "working on" coming back Tuesday.

Kind of ironic Feather is taking an extended 5 day "grieving vacation" over a long Labor Day Holiday after working 4 days/week for one month. :D

so, she basically took a week off? lulz

Pizzapunch

Quote from: VC on September 02, 2019, 08:54:33 AM
This quote from Lit City Anthony was posted, but its OP has gone missing now:

Why did Heater Ghost again? Her Sunday KoN announcement is the result of a grieving broken heart or shame or WTF ?

Let's review: Last week, she blew her mind with her lunatic fringe. The imaginary phone "hack attacks" made her contact the FBI over DDOS attacks? That's 100% retarded dipshit stupidity. Next, Feather alleges she was threatened by a caller, not true, but reported it to the local sheriff anyway. Her fabricated drama and paranoia led her, next, to threatening lawsuits that are pending for her defamation abusers.

Does all this somehow add-up to someone grieving with a broken heart, ghosting, or someone with a lot of anger and vengeful spite wanting to take revenge?

Oh, and she's just "working on" coming back Tuesday.

Kind of ironic Feather is taking an extended 5 day "grieving vacation" over a long Labor Day Holiday after working 4 days/week for one month. :D
[attachment=1]

VC

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 02, 2019, 09:17:15 AM
so, she basically took a week off? lulz

Exactly. Podcasting a "radio show" is DQ exhausting. :D

VC

Quote from: WOTR on September 01, 2019, 04:51:32 PM
As long as you don't call me up and cry for hours each day that Art is dead.

*Oh, and you continue to vehemently disagree with me. Makes it a little more fun.  ;)

Bwahahaha! This IS BellGab.

If you want to avoid "cry me a river", then don't give your number to Heather. She wants everyone to know she is still crying for 2-hrs before doing her "ghost shows".

Quote from: VC on September 02, 2019, 09:51:29 AM
Bwahahaha! This IS BellGab.

If you want to avoid "cry me a river", then don't give your number to Heather. She wants everyone to know she is still crying for 2-hrs before doing her "ghost shows".

FBI investigation is now forever synonymous with 1 week vacation.